Planning for your family’s financial future can be a complex and challenging process that requires special knowledge, experience and a deep dedication to understanding your family’s unique dynamics, values and priorities. As part of his ongoing commitment to better serving the needs of you and your family, Ralph Trecaso has recently earned Morgan Stanley’s Family Wealth Advisor (FWA) designation.
In attaining the FWA designation, Ralph has completed an accreditation program focused on the skills needed to deliver comprehensive, family-centric wealth management, including:
– Having meaningful conversations about money with children and parents
– Working together on a family business or other family enterprise
– Defining and achieving philanthropic goals that align with family values
– Estate planning and wealth transfer
– Engaging the next generation in taking ownership of their finances
Financial advisors who hold the FWA designation have demonstrated their ability to work closely with families to understand their circumstances – not just their finances, but also their individual and collective goals and how they may impact one another. What this means for you is that Ralph takes a disciplined, diligent approach to delivering a high level of service and a standard of care that takes into account your family’s best interests and full financial picture.
Ralph is eager to work closely with you and your family to help guide you through your financial and investment planning issues and assist you in planning for the future and whatever it may hold. He will also coordinate with your tax, legal and other professional advisors to design holistic, strategic solutions to your most pressing concerns and to review your plans on an ongoing basis to ensure that they still fit your values and goals.
If you are interested in protecting and growing your wealth across generations based on your family’s goals and values, Ralph is ready to have that conversation. On behalf of Ralph Trecaso and Morgan Stanley, we look forward to putting our resources and knowledge to work for you and your family.
Wells Trecaso Financial Group
See October On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Frozen” We are close to a record percentage of investors who are “neutral” on the outlook for stocks, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, which also coincides with a survey showing a record number of consumers saying they’re uncertain about the next 12 months. What’s behind this uncertainty?
• “We Think US Stocks Are Going Higher” Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co. lifted his 12-month S&P 500 forecast based not on higher earnings, but higher price/earnings ratios.
• “The Gender Advantage” Companies that score well in gender diversity also tend to do well for those who invest in them, according to studies by Morgan Stanley & Co. analysts.
• Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income and a Q&A with John Bellows of Western Asset Management and former assistant US Treasury secretary.
To see timely market recap, see Cash Market Rates Snapshot.
Meet with us and our specialists to discuss valuable ideas and individually tailored wealth planning strategies to help you preserve your wealth
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.
The 1% Move