Planning for your family’s financial future can be a complex and challenging process that requires special knowledge, experience and a deep dedication to understanding your family’s unique dynamics, values and priorities. As part of his ongoing commitment to better serving the needs of you and your family, Ralph Trecaso has recently earned Morgan Stanley’s Family Wealth Advisor (FWA) designation.
In attaining the FWA designation, Ralph has completed an accreditation program focused on the skills needed to deliver comprehensive, family-centric wealth management, including:
– Having meaningful conversations about money with children and parents
– Working together on a family business or other family enterprise
– Defining and achieving philanthropic goals that align with family values
– Estate planning and wealth transfer
– Engaging the next generation in taking ownership of their finances
Financial advisors who hold the FWA designation have demonstrated their ability to work closely with families to understand their circumstances – not just their finances, but also their individual and collective goals and how they may impact one another. What this means for you is that Ralph takes a disciplined, diligent approach to delivering a high level of service and a standard of care that takes into account your family’s best interests and full financial picture.
Ralph is eager to work closely with you and your family to help guide you through your financial and investment planning issues and assist you in planning for the future and whatever it may hold. He will also coordinate with your tax, legal and other professional advisors to design holistic, strategic solutions to your most pressing concerns and to review your plans on an ongoing basis to ensure that they still fit your values and goals.
If you are interested in protecting and growing your wealth across generations based on your family’s goals and values, Ralph is ready to have that conversation. On behalf of Ralph Trecaso and Morgan Stanley, we look forward to putting our resources and knowledge to work for you and your family.
Wells Trecaso Financial Group
See August On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “The Signal and the Noise” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains how investors need to learn to distinguish between economic and market data, which is the signal, and the volatility, which is often just the noise.
• “Five Reasons to Be Bullish on Equities” The Global Investment Committee remains bullish on global equities, and here is a series of charts that help to explain why.
• “Do Falling Yields Point to Recession?” Sometimes they do, but this is not one of them. Zachary Apoian, senior asset allocation strategist, explains how other factors are distorting the message from the bond market.
• Plus, look for more on emerging market equities, and fixed income and alternative investments.
To see timely market recap, see Cash Market Rates Snapshot.
Meet with us and our specialists to discuss valuable ideas and individually tailored wealth planning strategies to help you preserve your wealth
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.