I am a Family Wealth Director, a Morgan Stanley designated financial professional, who believes that you - as one of our most important clients - is entitled to a different kind of working relationship with the firm. In fact, it is a type of relationship that you have probably not encountered at any other firm. As a Family Wealth Director, I bring the scope and influence of the differentiating resources of Morgan Stanley to our most valued clients.
This combination of personal attention and financial possibilities can help create opportunities for you. Your financial life requires the broadest possible scope of knowledge, and we are committed to helping you have an experience that is easier and rewarding.
- Member Investment Management Consultants Association
- Recognized in Strathmore's Who's Who of Financial Professionals
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Corporate Cash Management
- Corporate Pension Funds
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Education Planning
- Endowments and Foundations
- Estate Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Benefit Services
- Executive Financial Services
- Family Consulting
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Insurance Services
- Investment Policy Statements
- Lending Services
- Life Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Philanthropic Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Precious Metals
- Private Banking
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Qualified Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Stock Option Plans
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Wealth Management
- University of North Dakota, BA Banking & Finance
- Investment Managment Consultant's Association, Certified Investment Management Analyst January 2008
- Present: Wealth Advisor Morgan Stanley*
- 2000: Merrill Lynch Financial Consultant
- 1992: First Bank System Account Executive
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "The Power of Three" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains how three separate events in the global economy are coming together to help the recovery become more synchronous and sustainable.
• "Is Winning Losing and Losing Winning?" Perhaps it is in the NBA, where the worst teams get first dibs in the player draft. Adam Parker, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief US equity strategist, explains how winning by losing applies to investors.
• "Tax-Free Yields Near Taxable Treasuries" Municipal bonds typically sell with yields below those of comparable-maturity US Treasury bonds because municipal income is taxed by the federal government. Now, a confluence of factors has created a situation in which tax-free bonds are yielding nearly the same as Treasuries.
Plus, more on global equities, fixed income securities, currencies and commodities.
- Cut through the clutter! External Insights delivers exclusive content from money managers, economists, academics and other financial professionals.
How would you like to organize all of your account data in one location, regardless of where your accounts are held, giving you an integrated view of your financial picture? I have a solution – OneView. Learn about the key benefits of OneView by watching this short video.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, TX, UT, WA, WY; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures;