I am a Family Wealth Director, a Morgan Stanley designated financial professional, who believes that you - as one of our most important clients - is entitled to a different kind of working relationship with the firm. In fact, it is a type of relationship that you have probably not encountered at any other firm. As a Family Wealth Director, I bring the scope and influence of the differentiating resources of Morgan Stanley to our most valued clients.
This combination of personal attention and financial possibilities can help create opportunities for you. Your financial life requires the broadest possible scope of knowledge, and we are committed to helping you have an experience that is easier and rewarding.
- Member Investment Management Consultants Association
- Recognized in Strathmore's Who's Who of Financial Professionals
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Corporate Cash Management
- Corporate Pension Funds
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Education Planning
- Endowments and Foundations
- Estate Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Benefit Services
- Executive Financial Services
- Family Consulting
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Insurance Services
- Lending Services
- Life Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Philanthropic Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Precious Metals
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Qualified Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Stock Option Plans
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Wealth Management
- University of North Dakota, BA Banking & Finance
- Investment Managment Consultant's Association, Certified Investment Management Analyst January 2008
- Present: Wealth Advisor Morgan Stanley*
- 2000: Merrill Lynch Financial Consultant
- 1992: First Bank System Account Executive
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Déjà Vu All Over Again" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees similarities between this year’s stock market behavior and that of early 2014. In both years, stocks were off to a rocky start. Last year, the S&P 500 went on to amass a double-digit gain. He says the stock market is now poised for a rebound as well.
• "New Titans of Tech" The leading companies in technology today are clustered in four critical areas: security, mobile/social, analytics and the cloud. Casey Galligan and Vijay Chandar, market strategists at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, describe the new look of the tech sector.
• "Buying Bonds in a Brutal Market" Yes, global yields are at levels so low that they were inconceivable just a few years ago. That may turn off some investors, but many need to buy bonds for portfolio diversification. Doug Peebles, head of fixed income at AB, explains how he handles the task.
Plus, more on global equities, fixed income securities, currencies and the economy.
- Cut through the clutter! External Insights delivers exclusive content from money managers, economists, academics and other financial professionals.
How would you like to organize all of your account data in one location, regardless of where your accounts are held, giving you an integrated view of your financial picture? I have a solution – OneView. Learn about the key benefits of OneView by watching this short video.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, KS, LA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, TX, UT, VA, WA, WY; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures