The Dow as of the Previous Day’s Close
I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Member Investment Management Consultants Association
- Recognized in Strathmore's Who's Who of Financial Professionals
- 401k Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Corporate Cash Management
- Corporate Pension Funds
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Education Planning
- Endowments and Foundations
- Estate Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Benefit Services
- Executive Financial Services
- Family Consulting
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Insurance Services
- Investment Policy Statements
- Lending Services
- Life Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Philanthropic Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Precious Metals
- Private Banking
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Qualified Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Stock Option Plans
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Wealth Management
- University of North Dakota, BA Banking & Finance
- Investment Managment Consultant's Association, Certified Investment Management Analyst January 2008
- Present: Wealth Advisor Morgan Stanley*
- 2000: Merrill Lynch Financial Consultant
- 1992: First Bank System Account Executive
See Investing & Market Insights for the May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Equities Show Resilience, but ..." Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and chair of the firm’s Global Investment Committee, says equity markets appear to be looking beyond the soft patch in the economic data, but they may not be forgiving for long.
• "Positioning Portfolios for (Slightly) Higher Rates" We expect interest rates to trend higher through the year, which is why we are recommending investors shorten the duration in their bond portfolios.
• "Our Favored Overseas Plays" We find opportunities in Japanese automakers, European industrial restructurings, overseas tech champions and companies that sell to emerging market consumers.
Plus, look for more on economics, real estate investment trusts, energy, gold and asset allocation.
For the latest municipal bond offerings, please call or send an email.
Do questions like these impact your retirement picture: Do I have enough to cover my needs, my dreams and the unexpected? How do today's choices affect others I care about tomorrow? Is there life after work? To learn more about developing a strategy to help you achieve the retirement you envision, call or email.
Morgan Stanley Investor Insights