Morgan Stanley serves many of the world’s most sophisticated investors, and our firm is one of the nation’s leading firms to help clients with their personal wealth. As your Financial Advisor, I have experience with the unique challenges, styles and strategies that distinguish wealthy investors. I will work with you to help you preserve and grow your wealth, relying on the insights of seasoned investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Member Investment Management Consultants Association
- Recognized in Strathmore's Who's Who of Financial Professionals
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Corporate Cash Management
- Corporate Pension Funds
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Education Planning
- Endowments and Foundations
- Estate Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Benefit Services
- Executive Financial Services
- Family Consulting
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Insurance Services
- Investment Policy Statements
- Lending Services
- Life Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Philanthropic Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Precious Metals
- Private Banking
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Qualified Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Stock Option Plans
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Wealth Management
- University of North Dakota, BA Banking & Finance
- Investment Managment Consultant's Association, Certified Investment Management Analyst January 2008
- Present: Wealth Advisor Morgan Stanley*
- 2000: Merrill Lynch Financial Consultant
- 1992: First Bank System Account Executive
See October On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Retest and Rebalance" The equity market sell-off of the past few weeks is a retest of the August correction, not a judgment that the global economic recovery is faltering, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He believes that central bankers’ efforts to rebalance the uneven global recovery will succeed.
• "Global Growth: Lower for Longer" The upside of a tepid and uneven global recovery is a long economic expansion, writes Joachim Fels, chief global economist of Morgan Stanley & Co.
• "All About That Base (Case)" Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co., lays out his base case 12-month stock market forecast—2,125 on the S&P 500, up more than 7% from the Sept. 30 close.
Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income investments and currencies.
- Cut through the clutter! External Insights delivers exclusive content from money managers, economists, academics and other financial professionals.
How would you like to organize all of your account data in one location, regardless of where your accounts are held, giving you an integrated view of your financial picture? I have a solution – OneView. Learn about the key benefits of OneView by watching this short video.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, TX, UT, WA, WY; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures;
Morgan Stanley Investor Insights