For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analyst, Member
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Elder
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Child Development Center, Board Chair 2010-2013
- Charlotte Country Day Former Alumni Board
- Wealth Management & Divorce
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Education Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Alternative Investments
- Fixed Income
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- B.A. Economics - The University of the South, Sewanee 1999
- George Washington University, Masters Certificate in Project Management, 2002
- The University of Virginia, The McIntire Business Institute, 1999
- Charlotte Country Day School, 1995
- Charlotte Business Journal Top Area Wealth Managers 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 2004: Capital One Finance
See December On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Animal Spirits” The pall of uncertainty that hung over the markets back in October lifted after the election, unleashing “animal spirits.” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains this phenomenon and its importance.
• “Earnings Trump Uncertainty” Morgan Stanley & Co.’s equity strategists see rising corporate earnings for the US, Europe, Japan and the emerging markets in 2017. These gains, they say, should be strong enough to buffer the equity markets from potential valuation pressures.
• “Tis the Season for Tax Swaps” Now is the time of year for investors to capture losses in their portfolios to offset gains realized this year or in the future. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management’s team that follows closed-end and exchange-traded funds explains how it’s done.
• Plus, look for more on economics, fixed income and alternative investments.
As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioners, our Financial Advisors review your whole financial picture to educate you on the best decisions for you & your family to help achieve your goals within your risk tolerance while providing high quality of service. To learn more, email us.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MN, MO, NC, OH, PA, SC, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.