For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analyst, Member
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Elder
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Child Development Center, Board Chair
- The House of Mercy, Board of Directors
- Charlotte Junior League
- Charlotte Country Day Alumni Board
- Wealth Management & Divorce
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Education Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Alternative Investments
- Fixed Income
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- B.A. Economics - The University of the South, Sewanee 1999
- George Washington University, Masters Certificate in Project Management, 2002
- The University of Virginia, The McIntire Business Institute, 1999
- Charlotte Country Day School, 1995
- Charlotte Business Journal Top Area Wealth Managers 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 2004: Capital One Finance
See June On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Heating Up” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees a positive sign in that the stock market did not react negatively when Federal Reserve officials hinted that they may raise interest rates this month or next. Wilson thinks that’s because the economy is on the upswing.
• “How the ‘Brexit’ Could Play Out” On June 23, Britain will ask voters whether they want to leave or remain in the European Union. The outcome could have significant economic and financial ramifications for the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
• “Searching Globally for Dividend Yield” Dividend yields are higher in most global markets than they are in the US. Why not think about accessing them?
• Plus, look for more on the economy, bonds and alternative investments.
As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioners, our Financial Advisors review your whole financial picture to educate you on the best decisions for you & your family to help achieve your goals within your risk tolerance while providing high quality of service. To learn more, email us.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MN, MO, NC, OH, SC, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative