For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analyst, Member
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Elder
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Child Development Center, Board Chair
- The House of Mercy, Board of Directors
- Charlotte Junior League
- Charlotte Country Day Alumni Board
- Wealth Management & Divorce
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Education Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Alternative Investments
- Fixed Income
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- B.A. Economics - The University of the South, Sewanee 1999
- George Washington University, Masters Certificate in Project Management, 2002
- The University of Virginia, The McIntire Business Institute, 1999
- Charlotte Country Day School, 1995
- Charlotte Business Journal Top Area Wealth Managers 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 2004: Capital One Finance
See May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “It’s Different This Time—Really” In 2015, financial assets got off to good start but faded by summer. Will the same thing happen in 2016? Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, goes through the reasons why the market’s underpinnings are much better now than at this time last year.
• “MLPs Could Be a Catch-Up Trade” The oil price bust was brutal for midstream master limited partnerships, but with prices off their lows and showing signs of stability, it’s time to consider them, writes Vijay Chandar, market strategist at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “This Veteran Investor Sees Bargains in Financials” Veteran investor Christopher Davis of Davis Funds says financial companies’ 10 years of underperformance now present an unprecedented opportunity.
• Plus, look for more on equities, bonds and alternative investments.
As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioners, our Financial Advisors review your whole financial picture to educate you on the best decisions for you & your family to help achieve your goals within your risk tolerance while providing high quality of service. To learn more, email us.
Securities Agent: CA, DC, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MN, MO, NC, OH, SC, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative