For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analyst, Member
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Elder
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Child Development Center, Board Chair
- The House of Mercy, Board of Directors
- Charlotte Junior League
- Charlotte Country Day Alumni Board
- Wealth Management & Divorce
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Education Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Alternative Investments
- Fixed Income
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- B.A. Economics - The University of the South, Sewanee 1999
- George Washington University, Masters Certificate in Project Management, 2002
- The University of Virginia, The McIntire Business Institute, 1999
- Charlotte Country Day School, 1995
- Charlotte Business Journal Top Area Wealth Managers 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 2004: Capital One Finance
See August On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “The Signal and the Noise” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains how investors need to learn to distinguish between economic and market data, which is the signal, and the volatility, which is often just the noise.
• “Five Reasons to Be Bullish on Equities” The Global Investment Committee remains bullish on global equities, and here is a series of charts that help to explain why.
• “Do Falling Yields Point to Recession?” Sometimes they do, but this is not one of them. Zachary Apoian, senior asset allocation strategist, explains how other factors are distorting the message from the bond market.
• Plus, look for more on emerging market equities, and fixed income and alternative investments.
As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioners, our Financial Advisors review your whole financial picture to educate you on the best decisions for you & your family to help achieve your goals within your risk tolerance while providing high quality of service. To learn more, email us.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MN, MO, NC, OH, SC, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative