For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analyst, Member
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Elder
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Child Development Center, Board Chair 2010-2013
- Charlotte Country Day Former Alumni Board
- Wealth Management & Divorce
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Education Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Alternative Investments
- Fixed Income
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- B.A. Economics - The University of the South, Sewanee 1999
- George Washington University, Masters Certificate in Project Management, 2002
- The University of Virginia, The McIntire Business Institute, 1999
- Charlotte Country Day School, 1995
- Charlotte Business Journal Top Area Wealth Managers 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 2004: Capital One Finance
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “What’s Holding It Up?” A chair or table with four sturdy legs can be remarkably strong and hold much more than its weight. Same thing for the stock market, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Those who ignore the market’s legs are likely to be too bearish and conservative in their positioning.
• “The Big Debates of 2017” In this roundup, Morgan Stanley & Co. strategists and analysts offer out-of-consensus views on such major questions as trade policy, drug pricing and whether Japan will be the world’s best stock market this year.
• “The Case for Active Management” Since the financial crisis, passive investment strategies have outperformed active managers. Lisa Shalett, who heads investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, thinks the investment environment has changed in a way that will allow active managers to outperform.
• Plus, look for more on economics, equities, bonds and a Q&A with Bill Nolin of Aligned Investors, who discusses how he finds companies where management incentives are aligned with investor interests.
As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioners, our Financial Advisors review your whole financial picture to educate you on the best decisions for you & your family to help achieve your goals within your risk tolerance while providing high quality of service. To learn more, email us.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MN, MO, NC, OH, PA, SC, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.