For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analyst, Member
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Elder
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Child Development Center, Board Chair 2010-2013
- Charlotte Country Day Former Alumni Board
- Wealth Management & Divorce
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Education Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Alternative Investments
- Fixed Income
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- B.A. Economics - The University of the South, Sewanee 1999
- George Washington University, Masters Certificate in Project Management, 2002
- The University of Virginia, The McIntire Business Institute, 1999
- Charlotte Country Day School, 1995
- Charlotte Business Journal Top Area Wealth Managers 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 2004: Capital One Finance
See October On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Frozen” We are close to a record percentage of investors who are “neutral” on the outlook for stocks, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, which also coincides with a survey showing a record number of consumers saying they’re uncertain about the next 12 months. What’s behind this uncertainty?
• “We Think US Stocks Are Going Higher” Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co. lifted his 12-month S&P 500 forecast based not on higher earnings, but higher price/earnings ratios.
• “The Gender Advantage” Companies that score well in gender diversity also tend to do well for those who invest in them, according to studies by Morgan Stanley & Co. analysts.
• Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income and a Q&A with John Bellows of Western Asset Management and former assistant US Treasury secretary.
As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioners, our Financial Advisors review your whole financial picture to educate you on the best decisions for you & your family to help achieve your goals within your risk tolerance while providing high quality of service. To learn more, email us.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MN, MO, NC, OH, PA, SC, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.