For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analyst, Member
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Elder
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Child Development Center, Board Chair
- The House of Mercy, Board of Directors
- Charlotte Junior League
- Charlotte Country Day Alumni Board
- Wealth Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Education Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Alternative Investments
- Fixed Income
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- B.A. Economics - The University of the South, Sewanee 1999
- George Washington University, Masters Certificate in Project Management, 2002
- The University of Virginia, The McIntire Business Institute, 1999
- Charlotte Country Day School, 1995
- Charlotte Business Journal Top Area Wealth Managers 2012
- Charlotte Business Journal Top Area Wealth Managers 2011
- National Premier Advisor 2011
- Present: Morgan Stanley**
- 2004: Capital One Finance
See July On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "More Than Meets the Eye" While it didn’t show up in the broad market averages, many stocks and sectors have suffered serious sell-offs this year. These rolling corrections are healthy for our positive view on both the global economy and the equity markets.
• "Global Economic Growth: Boring but Better" The US’ deep freeze, Europe’s bank credit crunch and Japan’s consumption-tax hike provided some drama to the global economy in the first half. Joachim Fels, chief global economist for Morgan Stanley & Co. explains why he thinks the second half will be more tame.
• "Q&A: Leon Cooperman" The veteran investor, who has spent nearly a half a century on Wall Street, says much about the current cycle is familiar, despite the extraordinary backdrop. He thinks the current bull market has room to run in both time and price.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities, fixed income investments and commodities.
As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioners, our Financial Advisors review your whole financial picture to educate you on the best decisions for you & your family to help achieve your goals within your risk tolerance while providing high quality of service. To learn more, email us.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
People are looking for retirement to be more fulfilling and engaging. A solid strategic plan – along with investments that are right for you – is one way to help ensure success. Learn more about some of the resources I can use to help you achieve your goals in today’s new retirement.
Securities Agent: CA, CT, DC, GA, IL, KY, LA, MD, MN, NC, SC, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;