For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analyst, Member
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Elder
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Child Development Center, Board Chair 2010-2013
- Charlotte Country Day Former Alumni Board
- Wealth Management & Divorce
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Education Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Alternative Investments
- Fixed Income
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- B.A. Economics - The University of the South, Sewanee 1999
- George Washington University, Masters Certificate in Project Management, 2002
- The University of Virginia, The McIntire Business Institute, 1999
- Charlotte Country Day School, 1995
- Charlotte Business Journal Top Area Wealth Managers 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 2004: Capital One Finance
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “The Envelope, Please!” Stocks and bonds typically move in opposite directions depending on market expectations for economic growth, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co. Stocks like growth, bonds do not. So far this year, both markets are rallying. Which one is right?
• “Fiscal Easing Near Full Employment” Aggressive fiscal policy is usually an antidote for high unemployment. Now, unemployment is low and forecasted to go lower yet President Trump campaigned on a stimulus platform. How will it play out? Hard to say, says Andrew Sheets, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief cross-asset strategist, because there are so few examples.
• “Why We Are Bullish on China” Morgan Stanley & Co.’s economists and strategists recently published a major report on their long-term outlook for China. They see the country becoming a high-income nation (as defined by the World Bank guidelines) within the next 10 years. If so, that has major consequences inside and out of the country.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, bonds and alternative investments.
As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioners, our Financial Advisors review your whole financial picture to educate you on the best decisions for you & your family to help achieve your goals within your risk tolerance while providing high quality of service. To learn more, email us.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MN, MO, NC, OH, PA, SC, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.