For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analyst, Member
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Elder
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Child Development Center, Board Chair
- The House of Mercy, Board of Directors
- Charlotte Junior League
- Charlotte Country Day Alumni Board
- Wealth Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Education Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Alternative Investments
- Fixed Income
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- B.A. Economics - The University of the South, Sewanee 1999
- George Washington University, Masters Certificate in Project Management, 2002
- The University of Virginia, The McIntire Business Institute, 1999
- Charlotte Country Day School, 1995
- Charlotte Business Journal Top Area Wealth Managers 2012
- Charlotte Business Journal Top Area Wealth Managers 2011
- National Premier Advisor 2011
- Present: Morgan Stanley**
- 2004: Capital One Finance
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Seventh Inning Stretch" We expect US equities to continue to rise in line with earnings growth, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. That means returns could be closer to 7% or 8% rather than the 20%-plus average of the past five years.
• "Still Prefer Developing to Emerging Markets" Morgan Stanley & Co. equity strategists say the best opportunities this year are in the developed markets, especially Europe and Japan. They expect the emerging markets to continue to underperform.
• "ContagEM: Could It Be Worse Than in the 1990s?" The emerging markets went through two sizeable economic shocks in the 1990s, with little noticeable impact on the developed markets. Because the emerging markets now make up a larger share of the global economy, an EM economic shock today could hit the developed markets much harder.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities and fixed income investments.
As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioners, our Financial Advisors review your whole financial picture to educate you on the best decisions for you & your family to help achieve your goals within your risk tolerance while providing high quality of service. To learn more, email us.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
People are looking for retirement to be more fulfilling and engaging. A solid strategic plan – along with investments that are right for you – is one way to help ensure success. Learn more about some of the resources I can use to help you achieve your goals in today’s new retirement.
Securities Agent: CA, CT, DC, GA, IL, KY, LA, MD, MN, NC, SC, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;