For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analyst, Member
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Elder
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Child Development Center, Board Chair 2010-2013
- Charlotte Country Day Former Alumni Board
- Wealth Management & Divorce
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Education Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Alternative Investments
- Fixed Income
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- B.A. Economics - The University of the South, Sewanee 1999
- George Washington University, Masters Certificate in Project Management, 2002
- The University of Virginia, The McIntire Business Institute, 1999
- Charlotte Country Day School, 1995
- Charlotte Business Journal Top Area Wealth Managers 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 2004: Capital One Finance
See January On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Are You Ready for Euphoria?” While it’s easy to say that stocks have moved too far too fast in the past few months, it’s premature to think it’s already over given the powerful shift in sentiment that is just starting, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He analyzes the drivers of this aging bull market and why he believes it has more room to run.
• “How Corporate Tax Reform Could Affect Company Earnings” In our estimates, cutting the federal corporate tax rate to 15% from 35% could deliver an 8.2% earnings boost to the S&P 500. At the sector level, the benefit could be much greater.
• “Strategies for a Rising Rate Era” With interest rates increasing, investors need to consider different approaches for their fixed income portfolios. These include “bond ladders” and various sorts of adjustable-rate securities.
• Plus, look for more on economics, commodities and municipal bonds.
As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioners, our Financial Advisors review your whole financial picture to educate you on the best decisions for you & your family to help achieve your goals within your risk tolerance while providing high quality of service. To learn more, email us.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MN, MO, NC, OH, PA, SC, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.