For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analyst, Member
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Elder
- Selwyn Avenue Presbyterian Church, Child Development Center, Board Chair
- The House of Mercy, Board of Directors
- Charlotte Junior League
- Charlotte Country Day Alumni Board
- Wealth Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Education Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Alternative Investments
- Fixed Income
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- B.A. Economics - The University of the South, Sewanee 1999
- George Washington University, Masters Certificate in Project Management, 2002
- The University of Virginia, The McIntire Business Institute, 1999
- Charlotte Country Day School, 1995
- Charlotte Business Journal Top Area Wealth Managers 2012 & 2013
- Charlotte Business Journal Top Area Wealth Managers 2011
- National Premier Advisor 2011
- Present: Morgan Stanley**
- 2004: Capital One Finance
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Déjà Vu All Over Again" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees similarities between this year’s stock market behavior and that of early 2014. In both years, stocks were off to a rocky start. Last year, the S&P 500 went on to amass a double-digit gain. He says the stock market is now poised for a rebound as well.
• "New Titans of Tech" The leading companies in technology today are clustered in four critical areas: security, mobile/social, analytics and the cloud. Casey Galligan and Vijay Chandar, market strategists at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, describe the new look of the tech sector.
• "Buying Bonds in a Brutal Market" Yes, global yields are at levels so low that they were inconceivable just a few years ago. That may turn off some investors, but many need to buy bonds for portfolio diversification. Doug Peebles, head of fixed income at AB, explains how he handles the task.
Plus, more on global equities, fixed income securities, currencies and the economy.
As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioners, our Financial Advisors review your whole financial picture to educate you on the best decisions for you & your family to help achieve your goals within your risk tolerance while providing high quality of service. To learn more, email us.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
People are looking for retirement to be more fulfilling and engaging. A solid strategic plan – along with investments that are right for you – is one way to help ensure success. Learn more about some of the resources I can use to help you achieve your goals in today’s new retirement.
Securities Agent: CA, CT, DC, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MN, NC, SC, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative