My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
Live today to the fullest, Plan for tomorrow and leave a Legacy
- President of the Rotary Club of Auburn Daybreak 2012-2013, 2016-2017
- Eagle Scout Committee Chair for Golden Empire Council
- Placer Arts Board 2010-2016
- Business Succession Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Master of Business Administration - UC Davis
- Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineer - UC Davis
- Eagle Scout
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Jumping on the Bandwagon” In the World Series, we have two teams long seen as losers who are now considered winners and with that comes the inevitable bandwagon jumpers. In a like manner, we’ve seen formerly out-of-favor assets performing better this year, and we’re seeing bandwagon jumpers moving into them as well, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Resolving Uncertainty” Once we are past the election and a Federal Reserve interest rate hike, US equities could go higher writes Lisa Shalett, head of investment & portfolio strategies at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Introducing Our Short-Term Stock and Bond Indicator” re markets poised to reward an overweight allocation to stocks, or should one retreat to a more defensive fixed income position? Our new indicator answers this question by measuring a myriad of economic and market data in a disciplined and consistent manner.
• Plus, look for more on US and international equities, fixed income and economics.
Do questions like these impact your retirement picture: Do I have enough to cover my needs, my dreams and the unexpected? How do today's choices affect others I care about tomorrow? Is there life after work? To learn more about developing a strategy to help you achieve the retirement you envision, call or email.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CA, FL, IL, NV, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.