My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
Live today to the fullest, Plan for tomorrow and leave a Legacy
- President of the Rotary Club of Auburn Daybreak 2012-2013, 2016-2017
- Eagle Scout Committee Chair for Golden Empire Council
- Placer Arts Board 2010-2016
- Business Succession Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Master of Business Administration - UC Davis
- Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineer - UC Davis
- Eagle Scout
Meet with me and our specialists to discuss valuable ideas and individually tailored wealth planning strategies to help you preserve your wealth.
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Spring Awakening” Market prognosticators and investors who remain gloomy in the face of a strong stock market rally are missing signs of a rebirth in the industrial and manufacturing side of the economy, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He believes that recent policy actions by global central banks will nurture the revival.
• “Lower Growth, Higher Risks” Elga Bartsch, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s co-head of global economics, explains why just three months into the year, the firm’s economists are lowering 2016 GDP forecasts. While recession risk has gone up, she says the probability of a global recession is still low.
• “Lowered Expectations Could Lead to Upside Surprises” Wall Street analysts have been lowering their first-quarter earnings estimates for months. Adam Parker, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief US equity strategist, says they might have cut too much.
• Plus, look for more on equities, bonds and an interview about presidential politics with Michael Stein, Morgan Stanley* & Co.’s global head of government relations.
Do questions like these impact your retirement picture: Do I have enough to cover my needs, my dreams and the unexpected? How do today's choices affect others I care about tomorrow? Is there life after work? To learn more about developing a strategy to help you achieve the retirement you envision, call or email.
Securities Agent: CA, IL, NV, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative