My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Investment Management Consultant's Assoc.
- University of Washington B.A. 1979
- Seattle Top Wealth Manager 2014 - Seattle Magazine
- Seattle Top Wealth Manager 2013 - Seattle Magazine
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Senior Vice President-Investments
Senior Investment Management Consultant
- 2006: Piper Jaffray
Senior Vice President
- 1994: Kemper Securities
- 1990: Oppenheimer and Co.
- Cut through the clutter! External Insights delivers exclusive content from money managers, economists, academics and other financial professionals.
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Back on Track" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains that the equity markets are back on track for the kind of year he was expecting at the start of the 2015. While not spectacular, he says, the stock market’s 4% return for the year to date is more than respectable for the eighth year of the recovery since the Great Recession and the financial crisis.
• "Passing Through an Inflection Point" A run of soft economic data has some investors nervous about a global recession. Chetan Ahya and Elga Bartsch, co-heads of Morgan Stanley Global Economics, write that while the global recovery is bumpy, brittle and below par, they don’t expect a recession.
• "A Quest for Quality" While US stocks have largely recovered the ground lost in the August sell-off, don’t read it as an “all clear” signal, writes Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Going forward, investors will need a different strategy.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, as well as a question-and-answer session with Afsaneh Beschloss, chief executive officer of The Rock Creek Group, hedge fund manager and former treasurer and chief investment officer of the World Bank.
Whenever the S&P 500 experiences a 1% move (up or down), The 1% Move posted in Investing and Market Insights, will provide guidance. Whenever you have questions about market activity, please contact us.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, KY, MA, NV, NY, OR, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative