My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Investment Management Consultant's Assoc.
- University of Washington B.A. 1979
- Seattle Top Wealth Manager 2014 - Seattle Magazine
- Seattle Top Wealth Manager 2013 - Seattle Magazine
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Senior Vice President-Investments
Senior Investment Management Consultant
- 2006: Piper Jaffray
Senior Vice President
- 1994: Kemper Securities
- 1990: Oppenheimer and Co.
- Cut through the clutter! External Insights delivers exclusive content from money managers, economists, academics and other financial professionals.
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Spring Awakening” Market prognosticators and investors who remain gloomy in the face of a strong stock market rally are missing signs of a rebirth in the industrial and manufacturing side of the economy, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He believes that recent policy actions by global central banks will nurture the revival.
• “Lower Growth, Higher Risks” Elga Bartsch, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s co-head of global economics, explains why just three months into the year, the firm’s economists are lowering 2016 GDP forecasts. While recession risk has gone up, she says the probability of a global recession is still low.
• “Lowered Expectations Could Lead to Upside Surprises” Wall Street analysts have been lowering their first-quarter earnings estimates for months. Adam Parker, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief US equity strategist, says they might have cut too much.
• Plus, look for more on equities, bonds and an interview about presidential politics with Michael Stein, Morgan Stanley* & Co.’s global head of government relations.
Whenever the S&P 500 experiences a 1% move (up or down), The 1% Move posted in Investing and Market Insights, will provide guidance. Whenever you have questions about market activity, please contact us.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, KY, MA, NV, NY, OR, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative