My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Investment Management Consultant's Assoc.
- Financial Planning
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Estate Planning Strategies
- 529 Plans
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Access to Lending Services
- Certificates of Deposit
- Insurance Services
- Alternative Investments
- Corporate Cash Management
- Education Planning
- University of Washington B.A. 1979
- Wharton - Certifiied Investment Management Consultant 1999
- Seattle Top Wealth Manager 2016 - Seattle Magazine
- Seattle Top Wealth Manager 2015 - Seattle Magazine
- Seattle Top Wealth Manager 2014 - Seattle Magazine
- Seattle Top Wealth Manager 2013 - Seattle Magazine
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Senior Vice President-Investments
Senior Investment Management Consultant
- 2006: Piper Jaffray
Senior Vice President
- 1994: Kemper Securities
- 1990: Oppenheimer and Co.
- Cut through the clutter! External Insights delivers exclusive content from money managers, economists, academics and other financial professionals.
See January On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Are You Ready for Euphoria?” While it’s easy to say that stocks have moved too far too fast in the past few months, it’s premature to think it’s already over given the powerful shift in sentiment that is just starting, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He analyzes the drivers of this aging bull market and why he believes it has more room to run.
• “How Corporate Tax Reform Could Affect Company Earnings” In our estimates, cutting the federal corporate tax rate to 15% from 35% could deliver an 8.2% earnings boost to the S&P 500. At the sector level, the benefit could be much greater.
• “Strategies for a Rising Rate Era” With interest rates increasing, investors need to consider different approaches for their fixed income portfolios. These include “bond ladders” and various sorts of adjustable-rate securities.
• Plus, look for more on economics, commodities and municipal bonds.
Whenever the S&P 500 experiences a 1% move (up or down), The 1% Move posted in Investing and Market Insights, will provide guidance. Whenever you have questions about market activity, please contact us.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, KY, MA, NV, NY, OR, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.