My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Investment Management Consultant's Assoc.
- Financial Planning
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Estate Planning Strategies
- 529 Plans
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Access to Lending Services
- Certificates of Deposit
- Insurance Services
- Alternative Investments
- Corporate Cash Management
- Education Planning
- University of Washington B.A. 1979
- Wharton - Certifiied Investment Management Consultant 1999
- Seattle Top Wealth Manager 2016 - Seattle Magazine
- Seattle Top Wealth Manager 2015 - Seattle Magazine
- Seattle Top Wealth Manager 2014 - Seattle Magazine
- Seattle Top Wealth Manager 2013 - Seattle Magazine
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Senior Vice President-Investments
Senior Investment Management Consultant
- 2006: Piper Jaffray
Senior Vice President
- 1994: Kemper Securities
- 1990: Oppenheimer and Co.
- Cut through the clutter! External Insights delivers exclusive content from money managers, economists, academics and other financial professionals.
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Uncomfortable” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co., admits to having been apprehensive when he published a bullish cover story for the 2017 outlook in January. He argued that a global synchronous economic recovery would carry the markets higher, an out-of-consensus view at the time. So far, it’s working out.
• “Rocking Retail” Economic statistics suggest consumers have plenty to spend, but they are changing the way they’re doing it. While online sales are on the rise, store closures are soaring, writes Denny Galindo, equity strategist at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Keeping More of What Your Investments Earn” Have you noticed that taxes are taking a big bite of your investment gains? Tax-efficient investing offers ways to enhance your aftertax returns. This article is an excerpt from a recently published Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Special Report.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, mortgage-backed securities, municipal bonds and commodities.
Whenever the S&P 500 experiences a 1% move (up or down), The 1% Move posted in Investing and Market Insights, will provide guidance. Whenever you have questions about market activity, please contact us.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, KY, MA, NV, NY, OR, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.