As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define the investment strategies for your most important financial needs, from maximizing gains, accumulating wealth, investing for income, or devising a distribution approach for retirement that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals. I will help you design a customized financial plan that is appropriate for you. Working together, I can help you preserve and grow your wealth, with access to the most seasoned and respected investment professionals that provide market insights, research and analytic views on the markets. You will also have access to a range of services backed by extensive manager research capabilities and intellectual capital with a global reach that allows for the full spectrum of investment choices.
- Wealth Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Alternative Investments
- Cash Management
- Insurance Services
- Access to Lending Services
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Endowments and Foundations
- Citigroup, The Citi Private Bank
Employed May 1987 thru August 2014
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Uncomfortable” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co., admits to having been apprehensive when he published a bullish cover story for the 2017 outlook in January. He argued that a global synchronous economic recovery would carry the markets higher, an out-of-consensus view at the time. So far, it’s working out.
• “Rocking Retail” Economic statistics suggest consumers have plenty to spend, but they are changing the way they’re doing it. While online sales are on the rise, store closures are soaring, writes Denny Galindo, equity strategist at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Keeping More of What Your Investments Earn” Have you noticed that taxes are taking a big bite of your investment gains? Tax-efficient investing offers ways to enhance your aftertax returns. This article is an excerpt from a recently published Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Special Report.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, mortgage-backed securities, municipal bonds and commodities.
Whenever the S&P 500 experiences a 1% move (up or down), The 1% Move posted in Investing and Market Insights, will provide guidance. Whenever you have questions about market activity, please contact us.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CO, NJ, NY, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.