For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve. It means striving to ensure they have the means to pursue what’s most important to them. And it means understanding them as people with unique goals, values and circumstances that determine the strategies I develop on their behalf.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked that can have a significant impact on your ability to retire as planned. Finally, we’ll determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy as necessary to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- 529 Plans
- Education Planning
- Asset Management
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Life Insurance
- The University of Kansas Masters of Business Administration - MBA
- Emporia State University BS Business Administration
- Present: Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- 2011: Oxford Creek Capital Managment
Portfolio Manager of Separately Managed Account for Institutional Investors based on accelerating growth
- 2007: American Century Investments
Portfolio Manager Venture Capital Quatitative portfolio analysis and construction
Access your accounts by clicking on Log In To Your Portfolio. While you are there, enroll in E-Delivery and help save some trees!
See Investing & Market Insights for the May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Equities Show Resilience, but ..." Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and chair of the firm’s Global Investment Committee, says equity markets appear to be looking beyond the soft patch in the economic data, but they may not be forgiving for long.
• "Positioning Portfolios for (Slightly) Higher Rates" We expect interest rates to trend higher through the year, which is why we are recommending investors shorten the duration in their bond portfolios.
• "Our Favored Overseas Plays" We find opportunities in Japanese automakers, European industrial restructurings, overseas tech champions and companies that sell to emerging market consumers.
Plus, look for more on economics, real estate investment trusts, energy, gold and asset allocation.
The Free Forever IRASM Add, transfer and/or roll over $100,000 or more to a Morgan Stanley IRA during 2013 and we will waive your annual maintenance fee for the life of the account. Other product fees and charges apply (e.g., commissions).