For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve. It means striving to ensure they have the means to pursue what’s most important to them. And it means understanding them as people with unique goals, values and circumstances that determine the strategies I develop on their behalf.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked that can have a significant impact on your ability to retire as planned. Finally, we’ll determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy as necessary to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
Don’t wait until you have your financial papers, stock certificates or accounts “in order,” let me do the work for you and put you on the path to your financial future. Give me a call or email me today to get started.
- Financial Planning
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Education Planning
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Lending Services
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Wealth Management
- The University of Kansas Masters of Business Administration - MBA
- Emporia State University BS Business Administration
- Present: Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- 2011: Oxford Creek Capital Managment
Portfolio Manager of Separately Managed Account for Institutional Investors based on accelerating growth
- 2007: American Century Investments
Portfolio Manager Venture Capital Quatitative portfolio analysis and construction
Who is watching over your retirement? Building an investment portfolio that you hope might cover your needs down the road isn’t a substitute for a retirement plan. Call or email us and get advice that goes beyond investments. A new standard for retirement planning.
See October On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Retest and Rebalance" The equity market sell-off of the past few weeks is a retest of the August correction, not a judgment that the global economic recovery is faltering, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He believes that central bankers’ efforts to rebalance the uneven global recovery will succeed.
• "Global Growth: Lower for Longer" The upside of a tepid and uneven global recovery is a long economic expansion, writes Joachim Fels, chief global economist of Morgan Stanley & Co.
• "All About That Base (Case)" Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co., lays out his base case 12-month stock market forecast—2,125 on the S&P 500, up more than 7% from the Sept. 30 close.
Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income investments and currencies.
Securities Agent: AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, KS, MI, MO, NE, OK, UT, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures;