My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Financial Planning Association
The largest membership organization for personal financial planning experts in the US
- Morgan Stanley Environment and Social Finance Forum
Member, Steering Committee
- Director, Theodore Gordon Flyfishers
Founders Fund Society Sponsor
Awards annual scholarships to outstanding students of the environmental sciences.
- Director, Juliana’s Anglers
A women’s fly fishing club based in New York City
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Family Consulting
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Philanthropic Services
- Executive Financial Services
- Insurance Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Ph.D., Harvard University, Cell & Developmental Biology, 1993
- M.S., University of Massachusetts, Amherst, 1988
- B.A., University of California, Davis, 1985
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative
- Series 66 – Investment Advisory Agent and Uniform State Exam
- Life, Health and Variable Annuity
- Certified Agent, NYS Partnership for Long-Term Care
- Certified Agent, NJ Partnership for Long-Term Care
- present: CFP(r), Financial Advisor
Family Wealth Advisor and Senior Portfolio Manager
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- 2010: Financial Advisor
UBS Financial Services, Inc., 2005 – 2010
- 2005: Faculty, Department of Biology, Sacred Heart University
Tenured Professor and Chairperson, 1998 - 2004
Who is watching over your retirement? Building an investment portfolio that you hope might cover your needs down the road isn’t a substitute for a retirement plan. Call or email us and get advice that goes beyond investments. A new standard for retirement planning.
As a business owner, are you satisfied with your 401(k) plan? Are you interested in a more cost-effective plan? Call or email me to learn more about how I work with business owners to make the right investment decisions for your plan.
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner, I will review your whole financial picture to educate you on the best decisions for you and your family to help achieve your goals within your risk tolerance while providing a high quality of service. To learn more, email me.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, IL, MA, MD, MI, MN, MT, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Morgan Stanley Investor Insights
On the Markets