My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Financial Planning Association
The largest membership organization for personal financial planning experts in the US
- Morgan Stanley Environment and Social Finance Forum
Member, Steering Committee
- Director, Theodore Gordon Flyfishers
Founders Fund Society Sponsor
Awards annual scholarships to outstanding students of the environmental sciences.
- Director, Juliana’s Anglers
A women’s fly fishing club based in New York City
• Enjoys living amid the art galleries and elevated promenades of West Chelsea with Doug, her partner of 14 years.
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Family Consulting
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Philanthropic Services
- Executive Financial Services
- Insurance Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Ph.D., Harvard University, Cell & Developmental Biology, 1993
- M.S., University of Massachusetts, Amherst, 1988
- B.A., University of California, Davis, 1985
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative
- Series 66 – Investment Advisory Agent and Uniform State Exam
- Life, Health and Variable Annuity
- Certified Agent, NYS Partnership for Long-Term Care
- Certified Agent, NJ Partnership for Long-Term Care
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
Portfolio Manager and Financial Advisor
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, 2010 – Present
- Financial Advisor
UBS Financial Services, Inc., 2005 – 2010
- Prior Professional:
• Chairperson, Department of Biology, 1999 – 2003, 2005
Sacred Heart University, Fairfield CT
• Faculty of Biology, 1993 – 2005
Sacred Heart University, Fairfield CT
• Post-Doctoral Fellow, 1992 - 1993
Worcester Foundation for Biomedical Research, MA
- For an in-depth explanation of what’s included in your 1099 statement and how it can assist you in filing your federal and state income tax return, read A Guide to Your 2012 1099 Consolidated Tax Statement. Be advised: If your account was converted to the Morgan Stanley platform, you may be receiving two 1099s/Year End Summaries for 2012.
- On November 1, 2013, Morgan Stanley Chairman and CEO James Gorman announced the establishment of the Morgan Stanley Institute for Sustainable Investing. As part of the Institute, Morgan Stanley will expand its industry-leading Investing with Impact Platform with new products, innovative thematic portfolios and groundbreaking thought leadership.
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Seventh Inning Stretch" We expect US equities to continue to rise in line with earnings growth, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. That means returns could be closer to 7% or 8% rather than the 20%-plus average of the past five years.
• "Still Prefer Developing to Emerging Markets" Morgan Stanley & Co. equity strategists say the best opportunities this year are in the developed markets, especially Europe and Japan. They expect the emerging markets to continue to underperform.
• "ContagEM: Could It Be Worse Than in the 1990s?" The emerging markets went through two sizeable economic shocks in the 1990s, with little noticeable impact on the developed markets. Because the emerging markets now make up a larger share of the global economy, an EM economic shock today could hit the developed markets much harder.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities and fixed income investments.
Securities Agent: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MT, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;
Morgan Stanley Investor Insights