My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Financial Planning Association
The largest membership organization for personal financial planning experts in the US
- Morgan Stanley Environment and Social Finance Forum
Member, Steering Committee
- Director, Theodore Gordon Flyfishers
Founders Fund Society Sponsor
Awards annual scholarships to outstanding students of the environmental sciences.
- Director, Juliana’s Anglers
A women’s fly fishing club based in New York City
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Family Consulting
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Philanthropic Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Wealth Management & Divorce
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Ph.D., Harvard University, Cell & Developmental Biology, 1993
- M.S., University of Massachusetts, Amherst, 1988
- B.A., University of California, Davis, 1985
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative
- Series 66 – Investment Advisory Agent and Uniform State Exam
- Life, Health and Variable Annuity
- Certified Agent, NYS Partnership for Long-Term Care
- Certified Agent, NJ Partnership for Long-Term Care
- present: CFP(r), Financial Advisor
Family Wealth Advisor and Senior Portfolio Manager
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- 2010: Financial Advisor
UBS Financial Services, Inc., 2005 – 2010
- 2005: Faculty, Department of Biology, Sacred Heart University
Tenured Professor and Chairperson, 1998 - 2004
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner, I will review your whole financial picture to educate you on the best decisions for you and your family to help achieve your goals within your risk tolerance while providing a high quality of service. To learn more, email me.
Do questions like these impact your retirement picture: Do I have enough to cover my needs, my dreams and the unexpected? How do today's choices affect others I care about tomorrow? Is there life after work? Call to develop a strategy to help you achieve the retirement you envision.
Now is the time to start planning ahead for the potential costs of long-term care. Contact us to discuss ways to protect you and your family from one of the biggest threats to your standard of living.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, IL, MA, MD, MI, MN, MT, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Morgan Stanley Investor Insights
Highlights from the 2016 Women's Leadership Summit
On the Markets