I design and implement strategies that help migrate investments toward wealth. Through clear, frequent communication, I provide customized service, build lasting relationships and help clients benefit from a disciplined investment outlook.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Financial Management, NYU School of Continuing & Professional Studies
- Coordinator, Hartford CT "Investors Business Daily Monthly Meet-Up"
- 401k Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Fixed Income
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
Franklin and Marshall College
- MBA - Finance
New York University
- 1986: Shearson Lehman Brothers Inc.
Commodity Research Analyst
- 1990: Advest Inc.
Futures Trading Strategist
- 1992: M&T Bank
- 1992: Luck Trading Inc
- 1995: Chase Manhattan Bank N.A.
Foreign Exchange Strategist
- 2005: Prudential Securities, Inc/Wacholvia Securities LLC
- Present: MorganStanleySmithBarney, LLC
Vice President, Financial Advisor
Reevaluate your investment strategy. For a free consultation, Request an Appointment or call me.
See Investing & Market Insights for the May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Equities Show Resilience, but ..." Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and chair of the firm’s Global Investment Committee, says equity markets appear to be looking beyond the soft patch in the economic data, but they may not be forgiving for long.
• "Positioning Portfolios for (Slightly) Higher Rates" We expect interest rates to trend higher through the year, which is why we are recommending investors shorten the duration in their bond portfolios.
• "Our Favored Overseas Plays" We find opportunities in Japanese automakers, European industrial restructurings, overseas tech champions and companies that sell to emerging market consumers.
Plus, look for more on economics, real estate investment trusts, energy, gold and asset allocation.
Seth Diamond is licensed in the following state(s):
AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, RI, TX
This information, products and services described here are intended only for individuals residing in states where this Financial Advisor is properly registered as described in this site.
Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to retain and monitor all electronic communications. Morgan Stanley will not accept purchase or sale orders via any Internet site, social media site and/or its messaging systems. Morgan Stanley does not endorse and is not responsible and assumes no liability for content, products or services posted by third-parties on any Internet site, social media site and/or its messaging systems. All electronic communications are subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers/mssbemail.html
. Any profiles and associated content are for U.S. residents only
*References to length of service at Morgan Stanley include years at Morgan Stanley and predecessor firms.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. To the extent that this material or any attachment concerns tax matters, it is not intended to be used and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by law. Any such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
The securities/instruments, investments and investment strategies discussed in this material may not be suitable for all investors. The appropriateness of a particular investment or investment strategy will depend on an investor's individual circumstances and objectives. The views and opinions expressed on this website do not necessarily reflect those of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER and CFP (with flame logo)® in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Investment Management Consultants Association, Inc. owns the marks CIMA, Certified Investment Management Analyst (with graph element)®, and Certified Investment Management Analyst .Awards Disclosures
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
Log into your portfolio
Investments services are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC, member SIPC.
© Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.