Conduct Rigorous Due Diligence
We pride ourselves on the rigorous due diligence we conduct when we construct portfolios.
We utilize a comprehensive array of institutional-quality analytics and tools along with fundamental, quantitative and qualitative analysis as in our investment selections process.
We see the process as our clients’ life story that captures the values, traditions, and unique circumstances that define them. We provide sound financial advice to help clients write their stories chapter by chapter. We believe that no story is the same. Therefore, our goal is to make sure that the personal planning we provide is customized for each client.
- Chair of Professional Advisor's Committee Community of Northeast Georgia Foundation
- Advisor for Financial Committee for Gwinnett Hospital Foundation in 2010
- Board Member of Community Foundation of NE GA
- 2 Time Marathon Runner
- Coach Sons Oconee Youth Soccer Team
- Coach Sons Upward Basketball Team
- Member of Athens Church
- Graduated from University of Georgia in 1994 with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Series 7 / 63 / 65
- CFP 1998
- present: Financial Services Industry
- Business Retirement Plans
- Estate Planning
- Personal Retirement Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "The Power of Three" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains how three separate events in the global economy are coming together to help the recovery become more synchronous and sustainable.
• "Is Winning Losing and Losing Winning?" Perhaps it is in the NBA, where the worst teams get first dibs in the player draft. Adam Parker, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief US equity strategist, explains how winning by losing applies to investors.
• "Tax-Free Yields Near Taxable Treasuries" Municipal bonds typically sell with yields below those of comparable-maturity US Treasury bonds because municipal income is taxed by the federal government. Now, a confluence of factors has created a situation in which tax-free bonds are yielding nearly the same as Treasuries.
Plus, more on global equities, fixed income securities, currencies and commodities.
To see timely market recap, see Cash Market Rates Snapshot.
- Listen to this podcast featuring Melanie Schnoll Begun, Managing Director, Philanthropy Management at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management as she discusses motivation of UHNW donors, why men and women give differently and the effects of the great recession on giving today.
Securities Agent: AL, DC, FL, GA, KY, LA, MD, NC, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;