Wealth-building Investment Management to Achieve Your Financial Goals
Scott is a results-driven leader with over two decades of comprehensive wealth management experience for high net worth individuals and corporations. He’s an expert at asking the right questions to understand your wealth-building goals and objectives, then able to develop the appropriate financial strategies and plans to achieve your goals and objectives while providing an unparalleled level of service.
Scott’s core competencies include estate, retirement, income tax and insurance planning with proven processes for:
• Drafting strategies to improve investment portfolios relative to income tax rules
• Improving gift tax and estate planning strategies by acting as a facilitator with accountants and estate/trust attorneys
• Developing risk-shifting insurance strategies by utilizing life, disability or property/casualty experts
• Determining ability, strategies and tactics to achieve philanthropic goals
For more information on how Scott can help you achieve your financial goals, call 678-542 2972 or email email@example.com.
- Northeast Georgia Community Foundation (President 2014 - Present)
- Hudgens Supporting Foundation
- Uniting Hope 4 Children
- Rainbow Village
- Walton Christian Learning Center
- Youth Outreach Unite
- Downtown Ministries
- Bachelors, Business Administration - The University of Georgia, Terry College of Business, 1990-1994
- Series 6, 7, 63, 65
- CFP, 1998
- Century Club - 2013, 2014, & 2015 recipient
- January 2014
- Present: Community Foundation of Northeast Georgia - President
- June 2011
- Present: Morgan Stanley - First Vice President, Portfolio Management Director Financial Advisor, CFP/Senior Portfolio Manager
- May 2003
- May 20111: Edward Jones - Partner/CFP
- May 1998
- May 2003: The Hartford - Estate Planner
- March 1996
- May 1998: Lincoln Financial Group - Insurance Planning
- August 1994
- March 1996: New England Financial Group - Financial Services Representative
As parents, are you concerned that your children will not be prepared to productively use the inheritance that you may pass on to them? Or are you disappointed that none of your children are interested in taking over the family enterprise? If you would like to learn more about choices available to you, please call or email us.
You can access your investment accounts by clicking on Log In To your portfolio.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, KY, LA, MD, MO, NC, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.