Conduct Rigorous Due Diligence
We pride ourselves on the rigorous due diligence we conduct when we construct portfolios.
We utilize a comprehensive array of institutional-quality analytics and tools along with fundamental, quantitative and qualitative analysis as in our investment selections process.
We see the process as our clients’ life story that captures the values, traditions, and unique circumstances that define them. We provide sound financial advice to help clients write their stories chapter by chapter. We believe that no story is the same. Therefore, our goal is to make sure that the personal planning we provide is customized for each client.
- Chair of Professional Advisor's Committee Community of Northeast Georgia Foundation
- Advisor for Financial Committee for Gwinnett Hospital Foundation in 2010
- President, Community Foundation of NE GA
- 2 Time Marathon Runner
- Coach Sons Oconee Youth Soccer Team
- Coach Sons Upward Basketball Team
- Member of Athens Church
- Graduated from University of Georgia in 1994 with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Series 7 / 63 / 65
- CFP 1998
- present: Financial Services Industry
- Business Retirement Plans
- Estate Planning
- Personal Retirement Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Déjà Vu All Over Again" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees similarities between this year’s stock market behavior and that of early 2014. In both years, stocks were off to a rocky start. Last year, the S&P 500 went on to amass a double-digit gain. He says the stock market is now poised for a rebound as well.
• "New Titans of Tech" The leading companies in technology today are clustered in four critical areas: security, mobile/social, analytics and the cloud. Casey Galligan and Vijay Chandar, market strategists at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, describe the new look of the tech sector.
• "Buying Bonds in a Brutal Market" Yes, global yields are at levels so low that they were inconceivable just a few years ago. That may turn off some investors, but many need to buy bonds for portfolio diversification. Doug Peebles, head of fixed income at AB, explains how he handles the task.
Plus, more on global equities, fixed income securities, currencies and the economy.
How would you like to organize all of your account data in one location, regardless of where your accounts are held, giving you an integrated view of your financial picture? I have a solution – OneView. Learn about the key benefits of OneView by watching this short video.
Planning for the future of an individual with special needs requires preparation and professional guidance. Call or email us for help in creating strategies aimed at protecting assets, providing additional income and preventing the potential loss of government benefits.
Securities Agent: AL, DC, FL, GA, KY, LA, MD, NC, NY, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative