Conduct Rigorous Due Diligence
We pride ourselves on the rigorous due diligence we conduct when we construct portfolios.
We utilize a comprehensive array of institutional-quality analytics and tools along with fundamental, quantitative and qualitative analysis as in our investment selections process.
We see the process as our clients’ life story that captures the values, traditions, and unique circumstances that define them. We provide sound financial advice to help clients write their stories chapter by chapter. We believe that no story is the same. Therefore, our goal is to make sure that the personal planning we provide is customized for each client.
- Chair of Professional Advisor's Committee Community of Northeast Georgia Foundation
- Advisor for Financial Committee for Gwinnett Hospital Foundation in 2010
- President, Community Foundation of NE GA
- 2 Time Marathon Runner
- Coach Sons Oconee Youth Soccer Team
- Coach Sons Upward Basketball Team
- Member of Athens Church
- Graduated from University of Georgia in 1994 with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Series 7 / 63 / 65
- CFP 1998
- present: Financial Services Industry
- Business Retirement Plans
- Estate Planning
- Personal Retirement Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
Estate planning can help reduce taxes and maximize the amount you can pass on to your heirs. If you would like to learn more, call or send an email. Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC and its Financial Advisors do not provide tax or legal advice.
See July On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Ring-Fenced" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says the Greek debt crisis was not unexpected and, in fact, has been “ring-fenced” by global financial institutions. While there may be market volatility, he does not expect fiscal contagion that could derail the global recovery.
• "US Fiscal Policy Could Boost Growth" Tax revenues are rising much faster than spending and, given low interest rates, the US debt-to-GDP ratio is shrinking, too. Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, writes that these developments mean fiscal policy can be more stimulative for the economy just as monetary policy becomes less so.
• "Higher-Dividend Stocks for a Higher-Yield Environment" A long period of ultralow interest rates has created distortions among high-yielding stocks, making traditional dividend plays less attractive, writes Adam S. Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co. Parker identifies the sectors in which the most compelling dividend opportunities may be found.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, and a question-and-answer session with a veteran manager of Japanese stocks.
Planning for the future of an individual with special needs requires preparation and professional guidance. Call or email us for help in creating strategies aimed at protecting assets, providing additional income and preventing the potential loss of government benefits.
Securities Agent: AL, DC, FL, GA, KY, LA, MD, NC, NY, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative