Conduct Rigorous Due Diligence
We pride ourselves on the rigorous due diligence we conduct when we construct portfolios.
We utilize a comprehensive array of institutional-quality analytics and tools along with fundamental, quantitative and qualitative analysis as in our investment selections process.
We see the process as our clients’ life story that captures the values, traditions, and unique circumstances that define them. We provide sound financial advice to help clients write their stories chapter by chapter. We believe that no story is the same. Therefore, our goal is to make sure that the personal planning we provide is customized for each client.
- President, Community Foundation of NE GA
- 2 Time Marathon Runner
- Coach Sons Youth Soccer Team
- Coach Sons Basketball Team
- Member of Athens Church
- Graduated from University of Georgia in 1994 with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Series 7 / 63 / 65
- CFP 1998
- present: Financial Services Industry
- Business Retirement Plans
- Estate Planning
- Personal Retirement Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Back on Track" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains that the equity markets are back on track for the kind of year he was expecting at the start of the 2015. While not spectacular, he says, the stock market’s 4% return for the year to date is more than respectable for the eighth year of the recovery since the Great Recession and the financial crisis.
• "Passing Through an Inflection Point" A run of soft economic data has some investors nervous about a global recession. Chetan Ahya and Elga Bartsch, co-heads of Morgan Stanley Global Economics, write that while the global recovery is bumpy, brittle and below par, they don’t expect a recession.
• "A Quest for Quality" While US stocks have largely recovered the ground lost in the August sell-off, don’t read it as an “all clear” signal, writes Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Going forward, investors will need a different strategy.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, as well as a question-and-answer session with Afsaneh Beschloss, chief executive officer of The Rock Creek Group, hedge fund manager and former treasurer and chief investment officer of the World Bank.
As parents, are you concerned that your children will not be prepared to productively use the inheritance that you may pass on to them? Or are you disappointed that none of your children are interested in taking over the family enterprise? If you would like to learn more about choices available to you, please call or email us.
You’ve worked hard to build your wealth for retirement. We can work with you to develop a strategy so your wealth works just as hard. To help you get the most out of life, call or send us an email.
Securities Agent: AL, DC, FL, GA, KY, LA, MD, NC, NY, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative