Conduct Rigorous Due Diligence
We pride ourselves on the rigorous due diligence we conduct when we construct portfolios.
We utilize a comprehensive array of institutional-quality analytics and tools along with fundamental, quantitative and qualitative analysis as in our investment selections process.
We see the process as our clients’ life story that captures the values, traditions, and unique circumstances that define them. We provide sound financial advice to help clients write their stories chapter by chapter. We believe that no story is the same. Therefore, our goal is to make sure that the personal planning we provide is customized for each client.
- President, Community Foundation of NE GA
- 2 Time Marathon Runner
- Coach Sons Youth Soccer Team
- Coach Sons Basketball Team
- Member of Athens Church
- Graduated from University of Georgia in 1994 with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Series 7 / 63 / 65
- CFP 1998
- present: Financial Services Industry
- Business Retirement Plans
- Estate Planning
- Personal Retirement Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
Planning for the future of an individual with special needs requires preparation and professional guidance. Call or email us for help in creating strategies aimed at protecting assets, providing additional income and preventing the potential loss of government benefits.
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Spring Awakening” Market prognosticators and investors who remain gloomy in the face of a strong stock market rally are missing signs of a rebirth in the industrial and manufacturing side of the economy, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He believes that recent policy actions by global central banks will nurture the revival.
• “Lower Growth, Higher Risks” Elga Bartsch, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s co-head of global economics, explains why just three months into the year, the firm’s economists are lowering 2016 GDP forecasts. While recession risk has gone up, she says the probability of a global recession is still low.
• “Lowered Expectations Could Lead to Upside Surprises” Wall Street analysts have been lowering their first-quarter earnings estimates for months. Adam Parker, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief US equity strategist, says they might have cut too much.
• Plus, look for more on equities, bonds and an interview about presidential politics with Michael Stein, Morgan Stanley* & Co.’s global head of government relations.
Learn about the exciting client loyalty benefits available to eligible clients and their families through Morgan Stanley’s Reserved Living & Giving program previewmsreserved.com.
Securities Agent: AL, CA, DC, FL, GA, KY, LA, MD, NC, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative