Conduct Rigorous Due Diligence
We pride ourselves on the rigorous due diligence we conduct when we construct portfolios.
We utilize a comprehensive array of institutional-quality analytics and tools along with fundamental, quantitative and qualitative analysis as in our investment selections process.
We see the process as our clients’ life story that captures the values, traditions, and unique circumstances that define them. We provide sound financial advice to help clients write their stories chapter by chapter. We believe that no story is the same. Therefore, our goal is to make sure that the personal planning we provide is customized for each client.
- Chair of Professional Advisor's Committee Community of Northeast Georgia Foundation
- Advisor for Financial Committee for Gwinnett Hospital Foundation in 2010
- President, Community Foundation of NE GA
- 2 Time Marathon Runner
- Coach Sons Oconee Youth Soccer Team
- Coach Sons Upward Basketball Team
- Member of Athens Church
- Graduated from University of Georgia in 1994 with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Series 7 / 63 / 65
- CFP 1998
- present: Financial Services Industry
- Business Retirement Plans
- Estate Planning
- Personal Retirement Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
See August On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "What Lies Beneath" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says the US stock market’s “weak breadth” has many market pundits worried about the next big downturn. Wilson explains that this condition can last for years as the overall market rises at a slower pace, making it imperative to look at what lies beneath the surface in order to make money consistently.
• "The Dragon and the Elephant" China and India attract investors because together they account for nearly 40% of the world’s population. To invest in China, investors need to be selective; in India, they need to be patient. Sachin Manchanda and Katy Zhao, equity strategists at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explain it all.
• "Why Gold Remains Stuck in a Bear Market" With the Federal Reserve and other central banks working to create inflation, why is gold, a traditional inflation hedge, trading near its five-year low? Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says it has to do with a slump in commodities overall—and anticipation of a Fed rate hike later this year.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, and a question-and-answer session with a veteran investment strategist who is an expert on China.
As parents, are you concerned that your children will not be prepared to productively use the inheritance that you may pass on to them? Or are you disappointed that none of your children are interested in taking over the family enterprise? If you would like to learn more about choices available to you, please call or email us.
Overreacting to the market events often forces investors to sell at the bottom or miss out on a subsequent recovery. By reviewing your long-term, diversified investment plan on a periodic basis, we can alter it as your needs change—or help you stick to it when the market starts to make you jittery. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.
Securities Agent: AL, DC, FL, GA, KY, LA, MD, NC, NY, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative