Wealth-building Investment Management to Achieve Your Financial Goals
Scott is a results-driven leader with over two decades of comprehensive wealth management experience for high net worth individuals and corporations. He’s an expert at asking the right questions to understand your wealth-building goals and objectives, then able to develop the appropriate financial strategies and plans to achieve your goals and objectives while providing an unparalleled level of service.
Scott’s core competencies include estate, retirement, income tax and insurance planning with proven processes for:
• Drafting strategies to improve investment portfolios relative to income tax rules
• Improving gift tax and estate planning strategies by acting as a facilitator with accountants and estate/trust attorneys
• Developing risk-shifting insurance strategies by utilizing life, disability or property/casualty experts
• Determining ability, strategies and tactics to achieve philanthropic goals
For more information on how Scott can help you achieve your financial goals, call 678-542 2972 or email email@example.com.
- President, Community Foundation of NE GA
- 2 Time Marathon Runner
- Coach Sons Youth Soccer Team
- Coach Sons Basketball Team
- Member of Athens Church
- Bachelors, Business Administration - The University of Georgia, Terry College of Business, 1990-1994
- Series 6, 7, 63, 65
- CFP, 1998
- Century Club - 2013, 2014, & 2015 recipient
- present: Financial Services Industry
- January 2014
- Present: Community Foundation of Northeast Georgia - President
- June 2011
- Present: Morgan Stanley - First Vice President, Portfolio Management Director Financial Advisor, CFP/Senior Portfolio Manager
- May 2003
- May 2011: Edward Jones - Partner/CRP
- May 1998
- May 2003: The Hartford - Estate Planner
- March 1996
- May 1998: Lincoln Financial Group - Insurance Planning
- August 1994
- March 1996: New England Financial Group - Financial Services Representative
See October On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Frozen” We are close to a record percentage of investors who are “neutral” on the outlook for stocks, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, which also coincides with a survey showing a record number of consumers saying they’re uncertain about the next 12 months. What’s behind this uncertainty?
• “We Think US Stocks Are Going Higher” Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co. lifted his 12-month S&P 500 forecast based not on higher earnings, but higher price/earnings ratios.
• “The Gender Advantage” Companies that score well in gender diversity also tend to do well for those who invest in them, according to studies by Morgan Stanley & Co. analysts.
• Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income and a Q&A with John Bellows of Western Asset Management and former assistant US Treasury secretary.
Learn about the exciting client loyalty benefits available to eligible clients and their families through Morgan Stanley’s Reserved Living & Giving program previewmsreserved.com.
- Learn more about Reserved, our exclusive recognition program featuring an array of benefits and opportunities designed to take your Morgan Stanley experience beyond wealth management.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, KY, LA, MD, MO, NC, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.