The Dow as of the Previous Day’s Close
As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together to preserve and grow wealth, you’ll have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Lawrence Sunrise Kiwanis - Board of Directors
- Greater Lawrence Chamber of Commerce - Board of Directors
- Binford Redevelopment & Growth, Inc. - Board of Directors
- 401k Rollovers
- Asset Management
- Business Planning
- Fixed Income
- Life Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Alternative Investments
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Illinois State University - B.S.
- Illinois State University - M.S.
- Series 7 Licensed
- Series 66 Licensed
- Life, Health, & Long Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist designation - College for Financial Planning
- Series 31 Licensed
- Present: Morgan Stanley* - Financial Advisor
- 2011: Edward Jones Investments - Financial Advisor
- 2006: HSBC - Senior Account Executive
See Investing & Market Insights for the May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Equities Show Resilience, but ..." Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and chair of the firm’s Global Investment Committee, says equity markets appear to be looking beyond the soft patch in the economic data, but they may not be forgiving for long.
• "Positioning Portfolios for (Slightly) Higher Rates" We expect interest rates to trend higher through the year, which is why we are recommending investors shorten the duration in their bond portfolios.
• "Our Favored Overseas Plays" We find opportunities in Japanese automakers, European industrial restructurings, overseas tech champions and companies that sell to emerging market consumers.
Plus, look for more on economics, real estate investment trusts, energy, gold and asset allocation.
Whenever the market is up or down 150 points, the 150 Point Letter posted under Investing and Market Insights, will provide insight. Whenever you have questions about market activity, please contact us.
Morgan Stanley Investor Insights