As a business owner, your personal wealth is inextricably linked to the financial health of your company. I understand the interplay between your business decisions and your future financial security. I can work with you to assess your business needs, identify risks and opportunities, as well as develop strategies to help achieve goals as diverse as retaining talented employees, managing cash flow and planning for succession.
- Community Assistance Providers of Pearland- Board Member
- Community Assistance Providers of Clear Lake - Board Member
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Executive Benefit Services
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Retirement Planning
- Asset Management
- Family Consulting
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Long Term Care Insurance
- LeTourneau University 2008-2013
- Series 7 License
- Series 66 License
- General Lines Insurance
- Present: Morgan Stanley
Financial Advisor, 401k Plan Manager
- Present: Small Business Owner
- 2011: Credit Union
Compliance Officer, IRA Manager, Loan Auditer, Loan Underwriter
- 2005: US Army
Blackhawk Helicopter Crew Chief
As a business owner, are you satisfied with your 401(k) plan? Are you interested in a more cost-effective plan? Call or email me to learn more about how I work with business owners to make the right investment decisions for your plan.
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Uncomfortable” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co., admits to having been apprehensive when he published a bullish cover story for the 2017 outlook in January. He argued that a global synchronous economic recovery would carry the markets higher, an out-of-consensus view at the time. So far, it’s working out.
• “Rocking Retail” Economic statistics suggest consumers have plenty to spend, but they are changing the way they’re doing it. While online sales are on the rise, store closures are soaring, writes Denny Galindo, equity strategist at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Keeping More of What Your Investments Earn” Have you noticed that taxes are taking a big bite of your investment gains? Tax-efficient investing offers ways to enhance your aftertax returns. This article is an excerpt from a recently published Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Special Report.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, mortgage-backed securities, municipal bonds and commodities.
As Financial Advisors whose focus is on wealth management, we are aware of the special issues you face as a business owner, like creating a transition plan or finding the funds to launch a new venture. We can help with more than your personal investments—to talk to us about your business needs, too, call or email us.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: IN, NH, OK, TX; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.
On the Markets