“The Pilot “
Although my practice is primarily divided into two groups, a common thread serves as the foundation for every relationship- client education. I strongly believe in teaching clients along the way, enlightening them about certain strategies and products, and coaching them on how to make well informed decisions. As challenges lie ahead, I take pride in navigating my clients through financial turbulence.
Most of my clients are retirees or baby boomers nearing retirement. Just like you, they have worked long and hard to build up their nest eggs and look forward to spending more time with family, enjoying a new hobby, or traveling to new places. My focus is making sure these clients have peace of mind knowing a sound plan is in place for them to:
Have a dependable income stream throughout their retirement.
Transfer assets to loved ones.
Address health care/long term care needs.
Some of our clients need guidance on growing their assets. These people are working at the same time raising families, paying for college, and paying down debt. With well-rounded planning, my clients benefit from professional and active portfolio management. Working together we will address important questions such as:
How do I make my money work harder for me?
Do I have the right strategies in place to acquire the growth I need to retire comfortably?
Can I trust someone to help me make the best decisions for me and my family?
In today’s ever changing markets, it is not prudent to leave your financial future on autopilot. Start working with an insightful, articulate, and passionate advisor that will care about your assets more than anyone else without your last name.
Feel free to contact me with any questions. As always, I am available for a complimentary consultation.
- Pueblo Community College Foundation- Past President
- POSADA- Board member
- CASA of Pueblo- Board member
- St Mary Corwin Hospital Foundation- Past board member
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401k Rollovers
- Education Planning
- 529 Plans
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Certificates of Deposit
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Lending Services
- Pueblo Central High 93'
- Pikes Peak Community College 03'
- Series 7 license
- Series 63 license
- Series 65 license
- 2005 Pueblo Latino Chamber Volunteer of the Year
- 2006 UBS Asset Achievers Club
- Present: Morgan Stanley- Financial Advisor
- 2008: UBS- Financial Advisor
- 2006: Piper Jaffray- Financial Advisor
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Seventh Inning Stretch" We expect US equities to continue to rise in line with earnings growth, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. That means returns could be closer to 7% or 8% rather than the 20%-plus average of the past five years.
• "Still Prefer Developing to Emerging Markets" Morgan Stanley & Co. equity strategists say the best opportunities this year are in the developed markets, especially Europe and Japan. They expect the emerging markets to continue to underperform.
• "ContagEM: Could It Be Worse Than in the 1990s?" The emerging markets went through two sizeable economic shocks in the 1990s, with little noticeable impact on the developed markets. Because the emerging markets now make up a larger share of the global economy, an EM economic shock today could hit the developed markets much harder.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities and fixed income investments.
Overreacting to the market events often forces investors to sell at the bottom or miss out on a subsequent recovery. By reviewing your long-term, diversified investment plan on a periodic basis, we can alter it as your needs change—or help you stick to it when the market starts to make you jittery. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.
Our service commitment centers around a continual assessment of your goals, investments & performance while working with your other advisors, CPAs or Attorneys, to help you identify potential opportunities, reduce fees and simplify your life. To learn more, call or send an email.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IN, LA, ME, MI, MT, NC, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, TX, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;