“The Pilot “
Although my practice is primarily divided into two groups, a common thread serves as the foundation for every relationship- client education. I strongly believe in teaching clients along the way, enlightening them about certain strategies and products, and coaching them on how to make well informed decisions. As challenges lie ahead, I take pride in navigating my clients through financial turbulence.
Most of my clients are retirees or baby boomers nearing retirement. Just like you, they have worked long and hard to build up their nest eggs and look forward to spending more time with family, enjoying a new hobby, or traveling to new places. My focus is making sure these clients have peace of mind knowing a sound plan is in place for them to:
Have a dependable income stream throughout their retirement.
Transfer assets to loved ones.
Address health care/long term care needs.
Some of our clients need guidance on growing their assets. These people are working at the same time raising families, paying for college, and paying down debt. With well-rounded planning, my clients benefit from professional and active portfolio management. Working together we will address important questions such as:
How do I make my money work harder for me?
Do I have the right strategies in place to acquire the growth I need to retire comfortably?
Can I trust someone to help me make the best decisions for me and my family?
In today’s ever changing markets, it is not prudent to leave your financial future on autopilot. Start working with an insightful, articulate, and passionate advisor that will care about your assets more than anyone else without your last name.
Feel free to contact me with any questions. As always, I am available for a complimentary consultation.
- Pueblo Community College Foundation- Past President
- POSADA- Board member
- CASA of Pueblo- Board member
- St Mary Corwin Hospital Foundation- Past board member
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Education Planning
- 529 Plans
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Certificates of Deposit
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Lending Services
- Pueblo Central High 93'
- Pikes Peak Community College 03'
- Series 7 license
- Series 63 license
- Series 65 license
- 2005 Pueblo Latino Chamber Volunteer of the Year
- 2006 UBS Asset Achievers Club
- Present: Morgan Stanley- Financial Advisor
- 2008: UBS- Financial Advisor
- 2006: Piper Jaffray- Financial Advisor
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "A Treat, Not a Trick" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management writes that the recent bout of market volatility—the worst since the financial crisis in 2008 and 2009—marks the end rather than the beginning of markets’ adjustment to the conclusion of Quantitative Easing.
• "Making the Case for European Stocks" Trends in growth, inflation, earnings and valuation could prompt the equity markets to rally through the end of the year, says Sebastian Raedler, European equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co.
• "Consumers in Better Shape for the Holidays" Higher disposable income and lower gasoline prices suggest US consumers could be more generous in this year’s holiday season, explains Ellen Zentner, senior US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co.
Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income investments, commodities and annuities.
Meet with me and our specialists to discuss valuable ideas and individually tailored wealth planning strategies to help you preserve your wealth
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IN, KS, LA, ME, MI, MT, NC, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, TX, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;