I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- LAGUNA BEACH COMMUNITY CLINIC- PRESIDENT/BOARD MEMEBER
- WORLD'S AFFAIRS COUNCIL OF ORANGE COUNTY - TRUSTEE
- Aids Walk of Orange County
- 401k Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Corporate 529 Plans
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Benefit Services
- Executive Financial Services
- Family Consulting
- Financial Planning
- Insurance Services
- Lending Services
- LGBT Planning Services
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Philanthropic Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Wealth Management
Edmonton College of Further Education : 1978-1980 PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING
- ALLIANCE FRANCAISE - 1987 Certificat de Francais Pratique
- LA SORBONNE - 1988 - Certificat de Literature Francaise
- Wealth Advisor Program
- 1999 to 2001 OUTSTANDPERFORMANCE AWARDS
- NATIONAL DIRECTOR'S AWARD
- 2010 OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE AWARD
- 2010 CAREER MILESTONE OF SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE AWARD
- 2010 AIDS WALK OF ORANGE COUNTY TOP INDIVIDUAL WALKER AWARD
- 2011 OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE AWARD
- 20098 2010 2011 - BEST PERSONAL MANAGER IN ORANGE COUNTY BY ORANGE COAST MAGAZINE
- 2012 - Presidents Club member
- PRESENT: Morgan Stanley*
- 1993: LES FILMS DU LOSANGE, PARIS- FRANCE
You can automatically reinvest your dividends in additional shares of the same stock through our dividend reinvestment service. Call or email us for details.
Reevaluate your investment strategy. For a free consultation, Request an Appointment or call me.
See Investing & Market Insights for the May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Equities Show Resilience, but ..." Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and chair of the firm’s Global Investment Committee, says equity markets appear to be looking beyond the soft patch in the economic data, but they may not be forgiving for long.
• "Positioning Portfolios for (Slightly) Higher Rates" We expect interest rates to trend higher through the year, which is why we are recommending investors shorten the duration in their bond portfolios.
• "Our Favored Overseas Plays" We find opportunities in Japanese automakers, European industrial restructurings, overseas tech champions and companies that sell to emerging market consumers.
Plus, look for more on economics, real estate investment trusts, energy, gold and asset allocation.