I am a Family Wealth Director, a Morgan Stanley designated financial professional, who believes that you - as one of our most important clients - is entitled to a different kind of working relationship with the firm. In fact, it is a type of relationship that you have probably not encountered at any other firm. As a Family Wealth Director, I bring the scope and influence of the differentiating resources of Morgan Stanley to our most valued clients.
This combination of personal attention and financial possibilities can help create opportunities for you. Your financial life requires the broadest possible scope of knowledge, and we are committed to helping you have an experience that is easier and rewarding.
- LAGUNA BEACH COMMUNITY CLINIC- PRESIDENT/BOARD MEMEBER
- WORLD'S AFFAIRS COUNCIL OF ORANGE COUNTY - TRUSTEE
- Aids Walk of Orange County
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Corporate 529 Plans
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Benefit Services
- Executive Financial Services
- Family Consulting
- Financial Planning
- Insurance Services
- Lending Services
- LGBT Planning Services
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Philanthropic Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Wealth Management
Edmonton College of Further Education : 1978-1980 PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING
- ALLIANCE FRANCAISE - 1987 Certificat de Francais Pratique
- LA SORBONNE - 1988 - Certificat de Literature Francaise
- Wealth Advisor Program
- 1999 to 2001 OUTSTANDPERFORMANCE AWARDS
- NATIONAL DIRECTOR'S AWARD
- 2010 OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE AWARD
- 2010 CAREER MILESTONE OF SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE AWARD
- 2010 AIDS WALK OF ORANGE COUNTY TOP INDIVIDUAL WALKER AWARD
- 2011 OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE AWARD
- 20098 2010 2011 - BEST PERSONAL MANAGER IN ORANGE COUNTY BY ORANGE COAST MAGAZINE
- 2012 - Presidents Club member
- PRESENT: Morgan Stanley*
- 1993: LES FILMS DU LOSANGE, PARIS- FRANCE
See September On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Don’t Blink" If you blinked, you would have likely missed last month’s sharp sell-off in global equity and credit markets—and the equally sharp rebound. Mike Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says this was just the latest in a series of rolling corrections as markets adjust to tapering and anticipate the Federal Reserve’s first interest rate increase.
• "No Signs of Hubris and Debt" Is the US stock market making a top? Not likely, says Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co., because companies are acting with restraint, not hubris. Parker says capital spending, inventories, staffing and debt are not excessive.
• "Bonds Unbound" Nontraditional fixed income strategies may help investors withstand a rising interest rate environment. We explore how these strategies work.
Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income investments and master limited partnerships.
The finest compliment we can receive is a referral from our friends and clients.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, ID, IL, KS, MA, MI, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OK, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;