Morgan Stanley serves many of the world’s most sophisticated investors, and our firm is one of the nation’s leading firms to help clients with their personal wealth. As your Financial Advisor, I have experience with the unique challenges, styles and strategies that distinguish wealthy investors. I will work with you to help you preserve and grow your wealth, relying on the insights of seasoned investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- LAGUNA BEACH COMMUNITY CLINIC- PRESIDENT/BOARD MEMEBER
- WORLD'S AFFAIRS COUNCIL OF ORANGE COUNTY - TRUSTEE
- Aids Walk of Orange County
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Corporate 529 Plans
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Benefit Services
- Executive Financial Services
- Family Consulting
- Financial Planning
- Insurance Services
- Access to Lending Services
- LGBT Planning Services
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Philanthropic Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Wealth Management
Edmonton College of Further Education : 1978-1980 PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING
- ALLIANCE FRANCAISE - 1987 Certificat de Francais Pratique
- LA SORBONNE - 1988 - Certificat de Literature Francaise
- Wealth Advisor Program
- 1999 to 2001 OUTSTANDPERFORMANCE AWARDS
- NATIONAL DIRECTOR'S AWARD
- 2010 OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE AWARD
- 2010 CAREER MILESTONE OF SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE AWARD
- 2010 AIDS WALK OF ORANGE COUNTY TOP INDIVIDUAL WALKER AWARD
- 2011 OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE AWARD
- 20098 2010 2011 - BEST PERSONAL MANAGER IN ORANGE COUNTY BY ORANGE COAST MAGAZINE
- 2012 - Presidents Club member
- PRESENT: Morgan Stanley*
- 1993: LES FILMS DU LOSANGE, PARIS- FRANCE
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Spring Awakening” Market prognosticators and investors who remain gloomy in the face of a strong stock market rally are missing signs of a rebirth in the industrial and manufacturing side of the economy, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He believes that recent policy actions by global central banks will nurture the revival.
• “Lower Growth, Higher Risks” Elga Bartsch, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s co-head of global economics, explains why just three months into the year, the firm’s economists are lowering 2016 GDP forecasts. While recession risk has gone up, she says the probability of a global recession is still low.
• “Lowered Expectations Could Lead to Upside Surprises” Wall Street analysts have been lowering their first-quarter earnings estimates for months. Adam Parker, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief US equity strategist, says they might have cut too much.
• Plus, look for more on equities, bonds and an interview about presidential politics with Michael Stein, Morgan Stanley* & Co.’s global head of government relations.
The finest compliment we can receive is a referral from our friends and clients.
To see timely market recap, see Cash Market Rates Snapshot.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, MI, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative