I am a Family Wealth Director, a Morgan Stanley designated financial professional, who believes that you - as one of our most important clients - is entitled to a different kind of working relationship with the firm. In fact, it is a type of relationship that you have probably not encountered at any other firm. As a Family Wealth Director, I bring the scope and influence of the differentiating resources of Morgan Stanley to our most valued clients.
This combination of personal attention and financial possibilities can help create opportunities for you. Your financial life requires the broadest possible scope of knowledge, and we are committed to helping you have an experience that is easier and rewarding.
- LAGUNA BEACH COMMUNITY CLINIC- PRESIDENT/BOARD MEMEBER
- WORLD'S AFFAIRS COUNCIL OF ORANGE COUNTY - TRUSTEE
- Aids Walk of Orange County
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Corporate 529 Plans
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Benefit Services
- Executive Financial Services
- Family Consulting
- Financial Planning
- Insurance Services
- Lending Services
- LGBT Planning Services
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Philanthropic Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Wealth Management
Edmonton College of Further Education : 1978-1980 PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING
- ALLIANCE FRANCAISE - 1987 Certificat de Francais Pratique
- LA SORBONNE - 1988 - Certificat de Literature Francaise
- Wealth Advisor Program
- 1999 to 2001 OUTSTANDPERFORMANCE AWARDS
- NATIONAL DIRECTOR'S AWARD
- 2010 OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE AWARD
- 2010 CAREER MILESTONE OF SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE AWARD
- 2010 AIDS WALK OF ORANGE COUNTY TOP INDIVIDUAL WALKER AWARD
- 2011 OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE AWARD
- 20098 2010 2011 - BEST PERSONAL MANAGER IN ORANGE COUNTY BY ORANGE COAST MAGAZINE
- 2012 - Presidents Club member
- PRESENT: Morgan Stanley*
- 1993: LES FILMS DU LOSANGE, PARIS- FRANCE
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Seventh Inning Stretch" We expect US equities to continue to rise in line with earnings growth, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. That means returns could be closer to 7% or 8% rather than the 20%-plus average of the past five years.
• "Still Prefer Developing to Emerging Markets" Morgan Stanley & Co. equity strategists say the best opportunities this year are in the developed markets, especially Europe and Japan. They expect the emerging markets to continue to underperform.
• "ContagEM: Could It Be Worse Than in the 1990s?" The emerging markets went through two sizeable economic shocks in the 1990s, with little noticeable impact on the developed markets. Because the emerging markets now make up a larger share of the global economy, an EM economic shock today could hit the developed markets much harder.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities and fixed income investments.
- Starting in 2013, high-income individuals will face additional federal tax changes because of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare. Learn more about the new Medicare taxes on wages and investment income, as well as strategies to help minimize your tax burden.
The finest compliment we can receive is a referral from our friends and clients.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, ID, IL, KS, MA, MI, NC, NE, NJ, NY, OK, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;