Morgan Stanley serves many of the world’s most sophisticated investors, and our firm is one of the nation’s leading firms to help clients with their personal wealth. As your Financial Advisor, I have experience with the unique challenges, styles and strategies that distinguish wealthy investors. I will work with you to help you preserve and grow your wealth, relying on the insights of seasoned investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- LAGUNA BEACH COMMUNITY CLINIC- PRESIDENT/BOARD MEMEBER
- WORLD'S AFFAIRS COUNCIL OF ORANGE COUNTY - TRUSTEE
- Aids Walk of Orange County
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Corporate 529 Plans
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Benefit Services
- Executive Financial Services
- Family Consulting
- Financial Planning
- Insurance Services
- Lending Services
- LGBT Planning Services
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Philanthropic Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Wealth Management
Edmonton College of Further Education : 1978-1980 PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING
- ALLIANCE FRANCAISE - 1987 Certificat de Francais Pratique
- LA SORBONNE - 1988 - Certificat de Literature Francaise
- Wealth Advisor Program
- 1999 to 2001 OUTSTANDPERFORMANCE AWARDS
- NATIONAL DIRECTOR'S AWARD
- 2010 OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE AWARD
- 2010 CAREER MILESTONE OF SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE AWARD
- 2010 AIDS WALK OF ORANGE COUNTY TOP INDIVIDUAL WALKER AWARD
- 2011 OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE AWARD
- 20098 2010 2011 - BEST PERSONAL MANAGER IN ORANGE COUNTY BY ORANGE COAST MAGAZINE
- 2012 - Presidents Club member
- PRESENT: Morgan Stanley*
- 1993: LES FILMS DU LOSANGE, PARIS- FRANCE
See September On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Shaken, Not Stirred" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says despite the US stock market’s recent fall, not much has changed to his outlook for growth and earnings, especially in the US. The extreme volatility, he explains, is a result of global rebalancing, which ultimately may lead to a more sustainable expansion.
• "Equities, the Dollar, Gas Price and Recession Risk" The US dollar is a headwind for equities, but oil prices could be a big plus for consumers and companies, explains Ellen Zentner, chief US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co. Also noteworthy is the fact that the firm’s economic models indicate a very low probability of recession.
• "The Value of Rebalancing" Markets can make a well-constructed portfolio go awry. Periodic rebalancing will bring the asset allocation back in line—and may even enhance returns.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, and a question-and-answer session with a veteran investment strategist who focuses on US stocks.
The finest compliment we can receive is a referral from our friends and clients.
To see timely market recap, see Cash Market Rates Snapshot.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, ID, IL, KS, MA, MI, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative