I am a Family Wealth Director, a designated financial professional, who believes that you - as one of our most important clients - is entitled to a different kind of working relationship with the firm. In fact, it is a type of relationship that you have probably never encountered at any other firm. As a Family Wealth Director, I bring the scope and influence of two of the most powerful names in the industry to our most valued clients through the differentiating resources of Morgan Stanley.
This combination of personal attention and financial possibilities creates opportunities for you. Your financial life requires the broadest possible scope of knowledge, and we are committed to helping you have an experience that is easier and more rewarding.
- LAGUNA BEACH COMMUNITY CLINIC- PRESIDENT/BOARD MEMEBER
- WORLD'S AFFAIRS COUNCIL OF ORANGE COUNTY - TRUSTEE
- Aids Walk of Orange County
- 401k Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Corporate 529 Plans
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Benefit Services
- Executive Financial Services
- Family Consulting
- Financial Planning
- Insurance Services
- Lending Services
- LGBT Planning Services
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Philanthropic Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Wealth Management
Edmonton College of Further Education : 1978-1980 PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING
- ALLIANCE FRANCAISE - 1987 Certificat de Francais Pratique
- LA SORBONNE - 1988 - Certificat de Literature Francaise
- Wealth Advisor Program
- 1999 to 2001 OUTSTANDPERFORMANCE AWARDS
- NATIONAL DIRECTOR'S AWARD
- 2010 OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE AWARD
- 2010 CAREER MILESTONE OF SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE AWARD
- 2010 AIDS WALK OF ORANGE COUNTY TOP INDIVIDUAL WALKER AWARD
- 2011 OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE AWARD
- 20098 2010 2011 - BEST PERSONAL MANAGER IN ORANGE COUNTY BY ORANGE COAST MAGAZINE
- 2012 - Presidents Club member
- PRESENT: Morgan Stanley*
- 1993: LES FILMS DU LOSANGE, PARIS- FRANCE
See December On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "How Much Is Enough?" The equity markets have been strong this year, prompting talk of a “bubble.” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says it’s difficult to believe a bubble is present if a lot of people are looking for one.
• "Building on a Foundation of Better Economic Growth" Morgan Stanley & Co. economists are forecasting better US economic growth in 2014 and 2015, and so we look at several sectors that could do well in that environment. Among them are home improvement retailers and nonresidential construction.
• "Time-Segmented Bucketing Your Retirement " The traditional approach to retirement wealth management is disciplined and time tested, but it may not be optimal for today’s baby-boomer retirees. This generation may want to break up their retirement funds into pieces that are managed to fund specific time periods.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities and fixed income investments.
- Starting in 2013, high-income individuals will face additional federal tax changes because of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare. Learn more about the new Medicare taxes on wages and investment income, as well as strategies to help minimize your tax burden.
The finest compliment we can receive is a referral from our friends and clients.
Morgan Stanley Investor Insights