Thank you for visiting my personal website. To help you with your financial goals, I keep this site up-to-date with meaningful material about the financial markets, financial planning and other investment related topics. Please visit the tabs to the left as I am sure there are informational pieces that will be of value to you.
As always please feel free to share this website and the information on it with any family, friends or co-workers whom you think will benefit from it. You can also request to be added to my monthly investment newsletter by clicking on the E-mail Me tab above.
- Hugh O'Brian Youth Foundation - Treasurer and Executive Council.
- West Orange Committee of 101.
- Roper YMCA - youth sports coach.
- West Orange Chamber of Commerce - Member and former board member.
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. - Member
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Planning
- Municipal Bonds
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Professional Portfolio Management
- 529 Plans
- Certificates of Deposit
- Fixed Income
- Cash Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Estate Planning
- Executive Benefit Services
- Family Consulting
- Alternative Investments
- Foreign Exchange
- Life Insurance
- Philanthropic Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Precious Metals
- Stock Option Plans
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- BBA - Finance
Baylor University - 1995
- Certified Financial Planner Practitioner Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- Chartered Retirement Planning Consultant The College for Financial Planning
- Orlando Magazine, SELECT Wealth Managers 2012 & 2013, recognizing highest in service and overall satisfaction
For the Five Star Award
Source: Orlando Magazine, April 2012, “2012 FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Managers,” as identified in conjunction with Crescendo Business Services, an independent research firm. Over 32,000 high net worth residents were surveyed (along with 3,750 financial services professionals) and asked to evaluate wealth managers they knew. In addition to survey results, wealth advisors evaluation criteria included: a minimum of five years’ financial services experience, acceptable compliance records, and evaluation results by a panel of local industry experts are incorporated into the overall evaluation process. The final list identifies the wealth managers, of those evaluated, in the local market that score highest in client satisfaction. For more information on the rating methodology, go to http://www.fivestarprofessional.com.
-The FIVE STAR Wealth Managers do not pay a fee to be included in the research or the final list of FIVE STAR Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Managers.
-The overall evaluation score of a wealth manager reflects an average of all respondents and may not be representative of any one client’s evaluation.
-The inclusion of a wealth manager on the list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Crescendo or Westchester Magazine.
-The rating is not indicative of the advisor’s future performance.
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Vice President - Financial Advisor
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- 1999: Corperate Relations Group
- Present: CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner.
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Seventh Inning Stretch" We expect US equities to continue to rise in line with earnings growth, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. That means returns could be closer to 7% or 8% rather than the 20%-plus average of the past five years.
• "Still Prefer Developing to Emerging Markets" Morgan Stanley & Co. equity strategists say the best opportunities this year are in the developed markets, especially Europe and Japan. They expect the emerging markets to continue to underperform.
• "ContagEM: Could It Be Worse Than in the 1990s?" The emerging markets went through two sizeable economic shocks in the 1990s, with little noticeable impact on the developed markets. Because the emerging markets now make up a larger share of the global economy, an EM economic shock today could hit the developed markets much harder.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities and fixed income investments.
- Introducing two exceptional cards from Morgan Stanley with American Express. To explore the suite of card membership privileges created exclusive for our clients and to apply directly, visit americanexpress.com/mscards.
Securities Agent: AL, CA, FL, GA, IL, KS, MA, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OH, RI, SC, TX, UT, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures;
Morgan Stanley Investor Insights