As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth. You will have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Insurance Services
- Asset Management
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Alternative Investments
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
University of Washington
- Present: Morgan Stanley-Financial Advisor
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Back on Track" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains that the equity markets are back on track for the kind of year he was expecting at the start of the 2015. While not spectacular, he says, the stock market’s 4% return for the year to date is more than respectable for the eighth year of the recovery since the Great Recession and the financial crisis.
• "Passing Through an Inflection Point" A run of soft economic data has some investors nervous about a global recession. Chetan Ahya and Elga Bartsch, co-heads of Morgan Stanley Global Economics, write that while the global recovery is bumpy, brittle and below par, they don’t expect a recession.
• "A Quest for Quality" While US stocks have largely recovered the ground lost in the August sell-off, don’t read it as an “all clear” signal, writes Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Going forward, investors will need a different strategy.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, as well as a question-and-answer session with Afsaneh Beschloss, chief executive officer of The Rock Creek Group, hedge fund manager and former treasurer and chief investment officer of the World Bank.
GlobalCurrency allows you to buy, hold and sell many of the world’s major currencies, all through your eligible brokerage account. Contact us for more information.
Our service commitment centers around a continual assessment of your goals, investments & performance while working with your other advisors, CPAs or Attorneys, to help you identify potential opportunities, reduce fees and simplify your life. To learn more, call or send an email.
Securities Agent: AK, CA, FL, HI, IA, ID, KY, NV, OR, TX, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures