As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth. You will have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Investment Management Consultants Association, Certified Investment Management Analyst
- Asset Management
- Wealth Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Corporate Pension Funds
- Alternative Investments
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- 529 Plans
- Municipal Bonds
- Cash Management
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Structured Products
- Institutional Services
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Insurance Services
- CIMA, 2007
University of Pennsylvania - The Wharton School
- MBA, 1998
- BS, 1987
- MBA, 1998
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Senior Vice President
- 2009: Merrill Lynch
New York, NY
Reevaluate your investment strategy. For a free consultation, Request an Appointment or call me.
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “What’s Holding It Up?” A chair or table with four sturdy legs can be remarkably strong and hold much more than its weight. Same thing for the stock market, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Those who ignore the market’s legs are likely to be too bearish and conservative in their positioning.
• “The Big Debates of 2017” In this roundup, Morgan Stanley & Co. strategists and analysts offer out-of-consensus views on such major questions as trade policy, drug pricing and whether Japan will be the world’s best stock market this year.
• “The Case for Active Management” Since the financial crisis, passive investment strategies have outperformed active managers. Lisa Shalett, who heads investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, thinks the investment environment has changed in a way that will allow active managers to outperform.
• Plus, look for more on economics, equities, bonds and a Q&A with Bill Nolin of Aligned Investors, who discusses how he finds companies where management incentives are aligned with investor interests.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, MA, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, WA, WY; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.