As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth. You will have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Investment Management Consultants Association, Certified Investment Management Analyst
- Asset Management
- Wealth Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Corporate Pension Funds
- Alternative Investments
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- 529 Plans
- Municipal Bonds
- Cash Management
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Structured Products
- Institutional Services
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Insurance Services
- CIMA, 2007
University of Pennsylvania - The Wharton School
- MBA, 1998
- BS, 1987
- MBA, 1998
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Senior Vice President
- 2009: Merrill Lynch
New York, NY
Reevaluate your investment strategy. For a free consultation, Request an Appointment or call me.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
See July On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Ring-Fenced" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says the Greek debt crisis was not unexpected and, in fact, has been “ring-fenced” by global financial institutions. While there may be market volatility, he does not expect fiscal contagion that could derail the global recovery.
• "US Fiscal Policy Could Boost Growth" Tax revenues are rising much faster than spending and, given low interest rates, the US debt-to-GDP ratio is shrinking, too. Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, writes that these developments mean fiscal policy can be more stimulative for the economy just as monetary policy becomes less so.
• "Higher-Dividend Stocks for a Higher-Yield Environment" A long period of ultralow interest rates has created distortions among high-yielding stocks, making traditional dividend plays less attractive, writes Adam S. Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co. Parker identifies the sectors in which the most compelling dividend opportunities may be found.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, and a question-and-answer session with a veteran manager of Japanese stocks.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, IL, MA, NJ, NV, NY, OH, WA, WY; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures