For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Multicultural Financial Advisors Forum
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Education Planning
- Endowments and Foundations
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Family Consulting
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Access to Lending Services
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Morgan Stanley*
Wealth Advisory Specialist Designation, 2009
First Vice President, 2007
Vice President, 2001
Associate Vice President, 1999
Account Executive, 1996
- MBA - Finance, 1995
- BA - Socio/Economics, 1990
University of California - Los Angeles
UCLA Westwood, CA
- Series 7, 1996
General Securities Representative
- Series 31
Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 63
Uniform Securities Agent
State Law Examination
- Series 65
Uniform Investment Adviser
- Insurance Licensed
Life, Health, Variable Annuity & Long Term Care
- Portfolio Manager, 2017
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “The Envelope, Please!” Stocks and bonds typically move in opposite directions depending on market expectations for economic growth, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co. Stocks like growth, bonds do not. So far this year, both markets are rallying. Which one is right?
• “Fiscal Easing Near Full Employment” Aggressive fiscal policy is usually an antidote for high unemployment. Now, unemployment is low and forecasted to go lower yet President Trump campaigned on a stimulus platform. How will it play out? Hard to say, says Andrew Sheets, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief cross-asset strategist, because there are so few examples.
• “Why We Are Bullish on China” Morgan Stanley & Co.’s economists and strategists recently published a major report on their long-term outlook for China. They see the country becoming a high-income nation (as defined by the World Bank guidelines) within the next 10 years. If so, that has major consequences inside and out of the country.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, bonds and alternative investments.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, AZ, CA, FL, ID, IL, LA, MI, NC, NV, NY, OK, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.