For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve. It means striving to ensure they have the means to pursue what’s most important to them. And it means understanding them as people with unique goals, values and circumstances that determine the strategies I develop on their behalf.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked that can have a significant impact on your ability to retire as planned. Finally, we’ll determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy as necessary to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Multicultural Financial Advisors Forum
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Education Planning
- Endowments and Foundations
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Family Consulting
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Lending Services
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Morgan Stanley*
Wealth Advisory Specialist Designation, 2009
First Vice President, 2007
Vice President, 2001
Associate Vice President, 1999
Account Executive, 1996
- MBA - Finance, 1995
- BA - Socio/Economics, 1990
University of California - Los Angeles
UCLA Westwood, CA
- Series 7, 1996
General Securities Representative
- Series 31
Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 63
Uniform Securities Agent
State Law Examination
- Series 65
Uniform Investment Adviser
- Insurance Licensed
Life, Health, Variable Annuity & Long Term Care
See October On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Testing, Testing" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says market corrections typically retest their first bottom about two months later—and that is what’s probably happening now.
• "Cycle Slower, Not Over" TThere’s ample evidence that global growth is slowing, and Morgan Stanley & Co. economists have lowered their 2015 and 2016 forecasts. Nonetheless, they still see growth, not recession.
• "MLPs Face a Perfect Storm" Master limited partnerships (MLPs) are down about 35% for the year to date on a perfect storm of investor concerns about MLPs’ volume of business, low energy prices and uncertainty about interest rates.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, as well as a question-and-answer session with an investment strategist who argues that “people are too cynical” about the economy and then offers a new growth paradigm.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend, or just have them Google search my name.
Securities Agent: AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, ID, IL, MI, MO, NC, NV, NY, OK, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures