For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Multicultural Financial Advisors Forum
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Education Planning
- Endowments and Foundations
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Family Consulting
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Access to Lending Services
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Morgan Stanley*
Wealth Advisory Specialist Designation, 2009
First Vice President, 2007
Vice President, 2001
Associate Vice President, 1999
Account Executive, 1996
- MBA - Finance, 1995
- BA - Socio/Economics, 1990
University of California - Los Angeles
UCLA Westwood, CA
- Series 7, 1996
General Securities Representative
- Series 31
Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 63
Uniform Securities Agent
State Law Examination
- Series 65
Uniform Investment Adviser
- Insurance Licensed
Life, Health, Variable Annuity & Long Term Care
See September On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Attitude Matters” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says few investors believe the world can overcome the obstacles it faces. And this attitude, he adds, prevents them from seeing and acting on positive developments.
• “Say What? Biotech Is Cheaper Than Pharma?” Historically, US biotechnology stocks have traded at a big premium to big European and US pharmaceutical companies because of their much faster growth rate. But now, for a variety of reasons, biotech is on a par with big pharma or even cheaper. Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co., explains how this anomalous behavior came to be.
• "Higher Oil Prices and Reforms Give MLPs a Lift" Last year, midstream master limited partnerships faced a perfect storm of lower commodity prices, falling US hydrocarbon production and rising interest rates—and the results were brutal. Now, attractive valuation, higher energy prices and industry reforms give MLPs a brighter outlook, writes Vijay Chandar, market strategist for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income and a Q&A with Morgan Stanley Investment Management’s Ruchir Sharma about the changing nature of the emerging markets.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, AZ, CA, FL, ID, IL, MI, NC, NV, NY, OK, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures