For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve. It means striving to ensure they have the means to pursue what’s most important to them. And it means understanding them as people with unique goals, values and circumstances that determine the strategies I develop on their behalf.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked that can have a significant impact on your ability to retire as planned. Finally, we’ll determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy as necessary to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Education Planning
- Endowments and Foundations
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Family Consulting
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Investment Policy Statements
- Lending Services
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Morgan Stanley*
Wealth Advisory Specialist Designation, 2009
First Vice President, 2007
Vice President, 2001
Associate Vice President, 1999
Account Executive, 1996
- MBA - Finance, 1995
- BA - Socio/Economics, 1990
University of California - Los Angeles
UCLA Westwood, CA
- Series 7, 1996
General Securities Representative
- Series 31
Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 63
Uniform Securities Agent
State Law Examination
- Series 65
Uniform Investment Adviser
- Insurance Licensed
Life, Health, Variable Annuity & Long Term Care
See October On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Retest and Rebalance" The equity market sell-off of the past few weeks is a retest of the August correction, not a judgment that the global economic recovery is faltering, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He believes that central bankers’ efforts to rebalance the uneven global recovery will succeed.
• "Global Growth: Lower for Longer" The upside of a tepid and uneven global recovery is a long economic expansion, writes Joachim Fels, chief global economist of Morgan Stanley & Co.
• "All About That Base (Case)" Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co., lays out his base case 12-month stock market forecast—2,125 on the S&P 500, up more than 7% from the Sept. 30 close.
Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income investments and currencies.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
Securities Agent: AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, ID, IL, MI, MO, NC, NV, NY, OK, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures;