For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve. It means striving to ensure they have the means to pursue what’s most important to them. And it means understanding them as people with unique goals, values and circumstances that determine the strategies I develop on their behalf.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked that can have a significant impact on your ability to retire as planned. Finally, we’ll determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy as necessary to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Multicultural Financial Advisors Forum
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Education Planning
- Endowments and Foundations
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Family Consulting
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Investment Policy Statements
- Lending Services
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Morgan Stanley*
Wealth Advisory Specialist Designation, 2009
First Vice President, 2007
Vice President, 2001
Associate Vice President, 1999
Account Executive, 1996
- MBA - Finance, 1995
- BA - Socio/Economics, 1990
University of California - Los Angeles
UCLA Westwood, CA
- Series 7, 1996
General Securities Representative
- Series 31
Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 63
Uniform Securities Agent
State Law Examination
- Series 65
Uniform Investment Adviser
- Insurance Licensed
Life, Health, Variable Annuity & Long Term Care
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "The Power of Three" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains how three separate events in the global economy are coming together to help the recovery become more synchronous and sustainable.
• "Is Winning Losing and Losing Winning?" Perhaps it is in the NBA, where the worst teams get first dibs in the player draft. Adam Parker, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief US equity strategist, explains how winning by losing applies to investors.
• "Tax-Free Yields Near Taxable Treasuries" Municipal bonds typically sell with yields below those of comparable-maturity US Treasury bonds because municipal income is taxed by the federal government. Now, a confluence of factors has created a situation in which tax-free bonds are yielding nearly the same as Treasuries.
Plus, more on global equities, fixed income securities, currencies and commodities.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
Securities Agent: AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, ID, IL, MI, MO, NC, NV, NY, OK, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures;