The Reiser Wealth Management Group Manifesto On Life & Wealth
1. Nothing is more important than family.
2. Money is only as good as what you do with it.
3. Life is not a dress rehearsal—make every day meaningful.
4. There’s no prize for being the richest person in the graveyard.
5. You create your own opportunities.
6. It’s amazing what two hands and an inspired attitude can accomplish.
7. A commitment to living without regrets is positively empowering.
8. An attitude of gratitude rocks.
9. If “Plan A” didn’t work, remember that the alphabet has 25 more letters.
10. Lifelong learning is a golden key to success.
11. There’s no such thing as a half-empty glass.
12. Celebrate everything, even the small stuff.
The Reiser Wealth Management Group
No one knows your family and its needs better than you. When selecting a family wealth director, you need to have the utmost comfort with the person you invite to become an intimate and trusted advisor to your family. The simple truth is that when you’re choosing a professional to help you and your family earn, enjoy, manage and preserve your wealth, it’s imperative to establish a relationship with someone whose worldview aligns with yours. This may help provide:
confidence that your life plan and financial goals are being supported by people who share a unique and inherent understanding of your values;
confidence that the specialists your wealth manager may work with— which might include estate and trust attorneys, tax and accounting professionals, corporate stock and stock option experts, business succession specialists, travel consultants, lending and cash management advisors, real estate professionals, insurance experts, health care advisors, and asset allocation specialists—have a discerning understanding of your values; and
confidence that your heirs will continue to respect your hard work and honor your legacy by working with someone who embraces the privilege and responsibility of carrying out your wishes.
The Reiser Wealth Management Group strives to provide relentlessly helpful strategies and advice for managing life and wealth. We’d love to hear about your goals and dreams. Take a look at our manifesto below and see if we’re on the same page.
self-discipline, patience, balance, courage and kindness, see his book, “Letters from Home: A Wake-up Call
for Success & Wealth” (©2010, Wiley).
Whenever the market is up or down 150 points, the 150 Point Letter posted under Featured Reports, will provide insight. Whenever you have questions about market activity, please contact us.
See the latest edition of the Global Investment Committee's Newsletter: On the Markets.