As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth. You will have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Emerson, NJ Recreation Department Director
- Jack Martin Fund for Mount Sinai Hospital
New York, NY
- Emerson Youth Sports Association
- Officer Young Couples Club JCC
- Asset Management
- Access to Lending Services
- Philanthropic Services
- Art Advisory
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Family Consulting
- Alternative Investments
- Wealth Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Fixed Income
- Retirement Planning
- Executive Benefit Services
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Certificates of Deposit
- BA - 1986
New Brunswick, NJ
- Financial Planning Specialist Designation
- Series 7 - General Securities License
- Series 63 - Uniform Exam
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent License
- Series 3 - Commodities
- Chairman's Council - Smith Barney
- President's Council - Smith Barney
- Century Council - Smith Barney
- 20 Year Loyal Service Award - Smith Barney
- Graduated Honors - Rutgers College
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Senior Vice President
Financial Planning Specialist
Investment Management Specialist/
New York, NY
- 1988: Standard Poor's
Equity Research Analyst
New York, NY
Please call or email me for a complimentary portfolio review.
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Jumping on the Bandwagon” In the World Series, we have two teams long seen as losers who are now considered winners and with that comes the inevitable bandwagon jumpers. In a like manner, we’ve seen formerly out-of-favor assets performing better this year, and we’re seeing bandwagon jumpers moving into them as well, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Resolving Uncertainty” Once we are past the election and a Federal Reserve interest rate hike, US equities could go higher writes Lisa Shalett, head of investment & portfolio strategies at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Introducing Our Short-Term Stock and Bond Indicator” re markets poised to reward an overweight allocation to stocks, or should one retreat to a more defensive fixed income position? Our new indicator answers this question by measuring a myriad of economic and market data in a disciplined and consistent manner.
• Plus, look for more on US and international equities, fixed income and economics.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, TX, UT, VA, VI, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.
On the Markets