As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth. You will have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Emerson, NJ Recreation Department Director
- Jack Martin Fund for Mount Sinai Hospital
New York, NY
- Emerson Youth Sports Association
- Officer Young Couples Club JCC
- Asset Management
- Access to Lending Services
- Philanthropic Services
- Art Advisory
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Family Consulting
- Alternative Investments
- Wealth Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Fixed Income
- Retirement Planning
- Executive Benefit Services
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Certificates of Deposit
- BA - 1986
New Brunswick, NJ
- Financial Planning Specialist Designation
- Series 7 - General Securities License
- Series 63 - Uniform Exam
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent License
- Series 3 - Commodities
- Chairman's Council - Smith Barney
- President's Council - Smith Barney
- Century Council - Smith Barney
- 20 Year Loyal Service Award - Smith Barney
- Graduated Honors - Rutgers College
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Senior Vice President
Financial Planning Specialist
Investment Management Specialist/
New York, NY
- 1988: Standard Poor's
Equity Research Analyst
New York, NY
Please call or email me for a complimentary portfolio review.
See January On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Are You Ready for Euphoria?” While it’s easy to say that stocks have moved too far too fast in the past few months, it’s premature to think it’s already over given the powerful shift in sentiment that is just starting, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He analyzes the drivers of this aging bull market and why he believes it has more room to run.
• “How Corporate Tax Reform Could Affect Company Earnings” In our estimates, cutting the federal corporate tax rate to 15% from 35% could deliver an 8.2% earnings boost to the S&P 500. At the sector level, the benefit could be much greater.
• “Strategies for a Rising Rate Era” With interest rates increasing, investors need to consider different approaches for their fixed income portfolios. These include “bond ladders” and various sorts of adjustable-rate securities.
• Plus, look for more on economics, commodities and municipal bonds.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, TX, UT, VA, VI, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.
On the Markets