The Pelican Bay Group assists high net worth individuals and Institutional clients in meeting their financial objectives by offering customized portfolio management strategies. The Pelican Bay Group, a team of Morgan Stanley* Financial Advisors, has four experienced portfolio managers covering an array of disciplines and offers a variety of strategies designed to optimize risk to help meet the investment objectives. These investment styles are offered as fully discretionary strategies with a comprehensive fee based on the asset value being managed*.
To gain a deeper understanding of the investment styles offered by The Pelican Bay Group please access the links below for a short description. The Pelican Bay Group at Morgan Stanley* claims compliance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) since 1996. For those investment styles with GIPS Performance Examinations we also display the auditor's verification letter and the composite performance report with detailed results and portfolio characteristics. The Pelican Bay Group at Morgan Stanley is a representative of the Portfolio Management Group Morgan Stanley, LLC, a registered investment advisor. The firm maintains a complete list and description of composites, which is available upon request. GIPS Compliant presentations and/or a complete list of all composites with descriptions managed by the Firm are available upon request.
We look forward to being able to service your investment planning needs.
* Portfolio Management is an advisory program in which the client’s Financial Advisor invests the client’s assets on a discretionary basis in a wide range of securities.
- Sector Rotation- Tactical Strategy
- Large Cap Core- Large Cap Core
- Global Opportunities- Global Equity- Thematic Approach
- Large Cap Core Covered Calls Strategy
- Yield Plus Covered Calls Strategy*
- International Opportunities- International Equity- Thematic Approach
- U.S. Opportunities- U.S. Equity Growth
- Balanced Covered Calls*-Balanced Equity Income
- Diversified Portfolio Management Portfolios
- Enhanced Covered Call
- Fixed Income-Tactical
- *Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options (This document must accompany all of the Covered Calls Style Summaries)
The Pelican Bay Group Portfolio Managers
*Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options (This document must accompany all of the Covered Calls Style Summaries)