As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together to preserve and grow wealth, you’ll have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Kansas State Alumni Association -
- Wichita State University Alumni Association - Lifetime Member
- Wichita Rotary Club
- Youth Entrepreneurs of Kansas
- National Eagle Scout Association
- Boy Scouts of America
- BS - Economics, 1983
Kansas State University
- Series 7 License, 1984
- Series 3 License, 1996
- Series 65 License, 1992
- Wichita Business Journal 40 Under 40
Class of 99
- Wichita Collegiate School, 1995
Distinguished Alumni Service Award
- Youth Entrepreneurs of Kansas, 2000
Pillar Award, Outstanding Board Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Quivira Council, 2002
District Award of Merit
- Boy Scouts of America, Quivira Council, 2005 - Silver Beaver Award
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 1986: Dean Witter
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
See January On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "2015: The Great Rebalancing Act" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees a global rebalancing this year that should lead to broader economic and earnings growth, including an acceleration in Europe, Japan and several emerging markets. He is still bullish on US equities, but even more so on stock markets in Europe and Japan.
• "The US Economy: Are We There Yet?" The US is in the midst of a tepid cyclical pickup in aggregate demand, writes Vincent Reinhart, chief US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co. Lower energy costs should help boost economic activity in the near term, and fiscal policy is becoming a bit more supportive of growth.
• "Volatility … It’s Back!" The Federal Reserve’s unconventional Quantitative Easing (QE) policy of the past five years kept market volatility in check. Now that QE is over, volatility is picking up. Here are some ideas for investors on how to deal with market swings.
• Plus, look for more on US and global equities, fixed income investments, commodities and real estate.
- Learn more about Reserved, our exclusive recognition program featuring an array of benefits and opportunities designed to take your Morgan Stanley experience beyond wealth management.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures;