As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together to preserve and grow wealth, you’ll have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Kansas State Alumni Association -
- Wichita State University Alumni Association - Lifetime Member
- Wichita Rotary Club
- Youth Entrepreneurs of Kansas
- National Eagle Scout Association
- Boy Scouts of America
- BS - Economics, 1983
Kansas State University
- Series 7 License, 1984
- Series 3 License, 1996
- Series 65 License, 1992
- Wichita Business Journal 40 Under 40
Class of 99
- Wichita Collegiate School, 1995
Distinguished Alumni Service Award
- Youth Entrepreneurs of Kansas, 2000
Pillar Award, Outstanding Board Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Quivira Council, 2002
District Award of Merit
- Boy Scouts of America, Quivira Council, 2005 - Silver Beaver Award
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 1986: Dean Witter
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them Google search my name.
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Back on Track" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains that the equity markets are back on track for the kind of year he was expecting at the start of the 2015. While not spectacular, he says, the stock market’s 4% return for the year to date is more than respectable for the eighth year of the recovery since the Great Recession and the financial crisis.
• "Passing Through an Inflection Point" A run of soft economic data has some investors nervous about a global recession. Chetan Ahya and Elga Bartsch, co-heads of Morgan Stanley Global Economics, write that while the global recovery is bumpy, brittle and below par, they don’t expect a recession.
• "A Quest for Quality" While US stocks have largely recovered the ground lost in the August sell-off, don’t read it as an “all clear” signal, writes Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Going forward, investors will need a different strategy.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, as well as a question-and-answer session with Afsaneh Beschloss, chief executive officer of The Rock Creek Group, hedge fund manager and former treasurer and chief investment officer of the World Bank.
- Learn more about Reserved, our exclusive recognition program featuring an array of benefits and opportunities designed to take your Morgan Stanley experience beyond wealth management.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures