As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together to preserve and grow wealth, you’ll have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Kansas State Alumni Association -
- Wichita State University Alumni Association - Lifetime Member
- Wichita Rotary Club
- Youth Entrepreneurs of Kansas
- National Eagle Scout Association
- Boy Scouts of America
- BS - Economics, 1983
Kansas State University
- Series 7 License, 1984
- Series 3 License, 1996
- Series 65 License, 1992
- Wichita Business Journal 40 Under 40
Class of 99
- Wichita Collegiate School, 1995
Distinguished Alumni Service Award
- Youth Entrepreneurs of Kansas, 2000
Pillar Award, Outstanding Board Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Quivira Council, 2002
District Award of Merit
- Boy Scouts of America, Quivira Council, 2005 - Silver Beaver Award
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 1986: Dean Witter
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Déjà Vu All Over Again" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees similarities between this year’s stock market behavior and that of early 2014. In both years, stocks were off to a rocky start. Last year, the S&P 500 went on to amass a double-digit gain. He says the stock market is now poised for a rebound as well.
• "New Titans of Tech" The leading companies in technology today are clustered in four critical areas: security, mobile/social, analytics and the cloud. Casey Galligan and Vijay Chandar, market strategists at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, describe the new look of the tech sector.
• "Buying Bonds in a Brutal Market" Yes, global yields are at levels so low that they were inconceivable just a few years ago. That may turn off some investors, but many need to buy bonds for portfolio diversification. Doug Peebles, head of fixed income at AB, explains how he handles the task.
Plus, more on global equities, fixed income securities, currencies and the economy.
- Learn more about Reserved, our exclusive recognition program featuring an array of benefits and opportunities designed to take your Morgan Stanley experience beyond wealth management.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures