As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together to preserve and grow wealth, you’ll have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Kansas State Alumni Association -
- Wichita State University Alumni Association - Lifetime Member
- Wichita Rotary Club
- Youth Entrepreneurs of Kansas
- National Eagle Scout Association
- Boy Scouts of America
- BS - Economics, 1983
Kansas State University
- Series 7 License, 1984
- Series 3 License, 1996
- Series 65 License, 1992
- Wichita Business Journal 40 Under 40
Class of 99
- Wichita Collegiate School, 1995
Distinguished Alumni Service Award
- Youth Entrepreneurs of Kansas, 2000
Pillar Award, Outstanding Board Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Quivira Council, 2002
District Award of Merit
- Boy Scouts of America, Quivira Council, 2005 - Silver Beaver Award
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 1986: Dean Witter
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them Google search my name.
See September On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Shaken, Not Stirred" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says despite the US stock market’s recent fall, not much has changed to his outlook for growth and earnings, especially in the US. The extreme volatility, he explains, is a result of global rebalancing, which ultimately may lead to a more sustainable expansion.
• "Equities, the Dollar, Gas Price and Recession Risk" The US dollar is a headwind for equities, but oil prices could be a big plus for consumers and companies, explains Ellen Zentner, chief US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co. Also noteworthy is the fact that the firm’s economic models indicate a very low probability of recession.
• "The Value of Rebalancing" Markets can make a well-constructed portfolio go awry. Periodic rebalancing will bring the asset allocation back in line—and may even enhance returns.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, and a question-and-answer session with a veteran investment strategist who focuses on US stocks.
- Learn more about Reserved, our exclusive recognition program featuring an array of benefits and opportunities designed to take your Morgan Stanley experience beyond wealth management.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures