As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together to preserve and grow wealth, you’ll have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Kansas State Alumni Association -
- Wichita State University Alumni Association - Lifetime Member
- Wichita Rotary Club
- Youth Entrepreneurs of Kansas
- National Eagle Scout Association
- Boy Scouts of America
- BS - Economics, 1983
Kansas State University
- Series 7 License, 1984
- Series 3 License, 1996
- Series 65 License, 1992
- Wichita Business Journal 40 Under 40
Class of 99
- Wichita Collegiate School, 1995
Distinguished Alumni Service Award
- Youth Entrepreneurs of Kansas, 2000
Pillar Award, Outstanding Board Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Quivira Council, 2002
District Award of Merit
- Boy Scouts of America, Quivira Council, 2005 - Silver Beaver Award
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 1986: Dean Witter
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them Google search my name.
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “A Rough Start” The financial markets just completed one of the worst Januarys on record. Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, believes the volatility could continue into the spring. The upside is likely to be limited, but with some tactical trading opportunities.
• “The Four D’s of Recession” Ellen Zentner, chief US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co, watches deceleration, diffusion, depth and duration—the “four D’s”—to determine if a recession is in the works. For now, she gives it a 20% probability.
• “Favor Quality Growth Stocks With Catalysts” In the year ahead, owning quality growth stocks may not be enough, writes Dan Skelly, senior equity strategist for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He says companies need to have a catalyst such as a sustainable technology trend or political and/or athletic events to help them realize their potential.
Plus, look for more on economics, bonds and alternative investments.
- Learn more about Reserved, our exclusive recognition program featuring an array of benefits and opportunities designed to take your Morgan Stanley experience beyond wealth management.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures