As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together to preserve and grow wealth, you’ll have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Kansas State Alumni Association -
- Wichita State University Alumni Association - Lifetime Member
- Wichita Rotary Club
- Youth Entrepreneurs of Kansas
- National Eagle Scout Association
- Boy Scouts of America
- BS - Economics, 1983
Kansas State University
- Series 7 License, 1984
- Series 3 License, 1996
- Series 65 License, 1992
- Wichita Business Journal 40 Under 40
Class of 99
- Wichita Collegiate School, 1995
Distinguished Alumni Service Award
- Youth Entrepreneurs of Kansas, 2000
Pillar Award, Outstanding Board Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Quivira Council, 2002
District Award of Merit
- Boy Scouts of America, Quivira Council, 2005 - Silver Beaver Award
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 1986: Dean Witter
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
See August On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Transition Time" The Federal Reserve has continually told investors that they would be very patient and slow to raise short-term interest rates. Now, strong employment data has raised the possibility of sooner-than-expected rate hikes, says Mike Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, and markets could continue to be volatile until they have fully recalibrated to an accelerated timetable.
• "Fishing for Stocks in the Market’s Midstream" The cheapest stocks in the S&P 500—those with the lowest price/earnings ratios—are not necessarily the best stocks to own at this point in the market cycle. The better investments appear to be closer to the market averages.
• "Keep an Opportunistic Eye on Mexico and India" Emerging market equities have performed well so far this year, but the Global Investment Committee is underweight in the asset class for a number of reasons, including rich valuations and a vulnerability to rising US interest rates. That said, Mexico and India stand apart. Political change and economic reforms could make them future stars.
Plus, look for more on economics, fixed income investments and real estate.
- Learn more about Reserved, our exclusive recognition program featuring an array of benefits and opportunities designed to take your Morgan Stanley experience beyond wealth management.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures;