As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together to preserve and grow wealth, you’ll have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Kansas State Alumni Association -
- Wichita State University Alumni Association - Lifetime Member
- Wichita Rotary Club
- Youth Entrepreneurs of Kansas
- National Eagle Scout Association
- Boy Scouts of America
- BS - Economics, 1983
Kansas State University
- Series 7 License, 1984
- Series 3 License, 1996
- Series 65 License, 1992
- Wichita Business Journal 40 Under 40
Class of 99
- Wichita Collegiate School, 1995
Distinguished Alumni Service Award
- Youth Entrepreneurs of Kansas, 2000
Pillar Award, Outstanding Board Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Quivira Council, 2002
District Award of Merit
- Boy Scouts of America, Quivira Council, 2005 - Silver Beaver Award
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 1986: Dean Witter
See December On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Animal Spirits” The pall of uncertainty that hung over the markets back in October lifted after the election, unleashing “animal spirits.” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains this phenomenon and its importance.
• “Earnings Trump Uncertainty” Morgan Stanley & Co.’s equity strategists see rising corporate earnings for the US, Europe, Japan and the emerging markets in 2017. These gains, they say, should be strong enough to buffer the equity markets from potential valuation pressures.
• “Tis the Season for Tax Swaps” Now is the time of year for investors to capture losses in their portfolios to offset gains realized this year or in the future. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management’s team that follows closed-end and exchange-traded funds explains how it’s done.
• Plus, look for more on economics, fixed income and alternative investments.
- Learn more about Reserved, our exclusive recognition program featuring an array of benefits and opportunities designed to take your Morgan Stanley experience beyond wealth management.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.