For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County
- New York City Center
Junior Board Member
New York, New York
- Dramatist's Guild Fund
New York, NY
- Young Benefactors of Americans for the Arts
President of the Board
New York, NY
- Retirement Planning
- Family Consulting
- Art Advisory
- Philanthropic Services
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Wealth Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Cash Management
- Insurance Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- 401(k) Rollovers
- LGBT Planning Services
- 529 Plans
- Alternative Investments
- Business Succession Planning
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Bachelor Degree, 2004
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 31 - Managed Futures & Commodities
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- Life, Annuity, Long Term Care & Health Insurance Licensed
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Financial Advisor, CRPS, CDFA
- 2009: Merrill Lynch
Financial Advisor, CFM, CSNA
Our service commitment centers around a continual assessment of your goals, investments & performance while working with your other advisors, CPAs or Attorneys, to help you identify potential opportunities, reduce fees and simplify your life. To learn more, call or send an email.
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “What’s Holding It Up?” A chair or table with four sturdy legs can be remarkably strong and hold much more than its weight. Same thing for the stock market, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Those who ignore the market’s legs are likely to be too bearish and conservative in their positioning.
• “The Big Debates of 2017” In this roundup, Morgan Stanley & Co. strategists and analysts offer out-of-consensus views on such major questions as trade policy, drug pricing and whether Japan will be the world’s best stock market this year.
• “The Case for Active Management” Since the financial crisis, passive investment strategies have outperformed active managers. Lisa Shalett, who heads investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, thinks the investment environment has changed in a way that will allow active managers to outperform.
• Plus, look for more on economics, equities, bonds and a Q&A with Bill Nolin of Aligned Investors, who discusses how he finds companies where management incentives are aligned with investor interests.
Do you want to support a particular passion, transfer a family business, or help your children learn about investing & social responsibility? Whatever matters most to you, together, we can meet with one of our Wealth Planning Center specialists to help. To find out more, call or email.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IN, MA, MD, NC, NJ, NY, SC, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.
Morgan Stanley Investor Insights