For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Acadamy of Certified Portfolio Managers
- FINRA Arbitrator
- Wealth Management
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Asset Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Access to Lending Services
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Municipal Bonds
- Fixed Income
- Alternative Investments
- Cash Management
- Columbia University -- Certified Portfolio Manager
- Northern Illinois University --BS in Finance
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities State Law
- Series 31 - NFA Associate Member
- Insurance/ Annuity Licensed
- Four-time Recipient of the 5 Star Wealth Manager Award 2012-2015
- 20 Year Dedicated Service Award- Merrill Lynch
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President- Wealth Management
Certified Portfolio Manager
Portfolio Management Director
- 2008: Merrill Lynch
Certified Financial Manager
Senior Financial Advisor
PIA Program Portfolio Manager
See May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “It’s Different This Time—Really” In 2015, financial assets got off to good start but faded by summer. Will the same thing happen in 2016? Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, goes through the reasons why the market’s underpinnings are much better now than at this time last year.
• “MLPs Could Be a Catch-Up Trade” The oil price bust was brutal for midstream master limited partnerships, but with prices off their lows and showing signs of stability, it’s time to consider them, writes Vijay Chandar, market strategist at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “This Veteran Investor Sees Bargains in Financials” Veteran investor Christopher Davis of Davis Funds says financial companies’ 10 years of underperformance now present an unprecedented opportunity.
• Plus, look for more on equities, bonds and alternative investments.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them Google search my name.
Securities Agent: AL, AR, CA, CO, FL, IA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MI, MO, NC, NV, NY, PA, SC, TX, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures