For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Acadamy of Certified Portfolio Managers
- FINRA Arbitrator
- Wealth Management
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Asset Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Access to Lending Services
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Municipal Bonds
- Fixed Income
- Alternative Investments
- Cash Management
- Columbia University -- Certified Portfolio Manager
- Northern Illinois University --BS in Finance
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities State Law
- Series 31 - NFA Associate Member
- Insurance/ Annuity Licensed
- Five-time Recipient of the 5 Star Wealth Manager Award 2012-2016
- 20 Year Dedicated Service Award- Merrill Lynch
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President- Wealth Management
Certified Portfolio Manager
Portfolio Management Director
- 2008: Merrill Lynch
Certified Financial Manager
Senior Financial Advisor
PIA Program Portfolio Manager
See January On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Are You Ready for Euphoria?” While it’s easy to say that stocks have moved too far too fast in the past few months, it’s premature to think it’s already over given the powerful shift in sentiment that is just starting, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He analyzes the drivers of this aging bull market and why he believes it has more room to run.
• “How Corporate Tax Reform Could Affect Company Earnings” In our estimates, cutting the federal corporate tax rate to 15% from 35% could deliver an 8.2% earnings boost to the S&P 500. At the sector level, the benefit could be much greater.
• “Strategies for a Rising Rate Era” With interest rates increasing, investors need to consider different approaches for their fixed income portfolios. These include “bond ladders” and various sorts of adjustable-rate securities.
• Plus, look for more on economics, commodities and municipal bonds.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NV, NY, PA, SC, TX, UT, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.