For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Acadamy of Certified Portfolio Managers
- FINRA Arbitrator
- Wealth Management
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Asset Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Access to Lending Services
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Municipal Bonds
- Fixed Income
- Alternative Investments
- Cash Management
- Columbia University -- Certified Portfolio Manager
- Northern Illinois University --BS in Finance
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities State Law
- Series 31 - NFA Associate Member
- Insurance/ Annuity Licensed
- Four-time Recipient of the 5 Star Wealth Manager Award 2012-2015
- 20 Year Dedicated Service Award- Merrill Lynch
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President- Wealth Management
Certified Portfolio Manager
Portfolio Management Director
- 2008: Merrill Lynch
Certified Financial Manager
Senior Financial Advisor
PIA Program Portfolio Manager
See August On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “The Signal and the Noise” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains how investors need to learn to distinguish between economic and market data, which is the signal, and the volatility, which is often just the noise.
• “Five Reasons to Be Bullish on Equities” The Global Investment Committee remains bullish on global equities, and here is a series of charts that help to explain why.
• “Do Falling Yields Point to Recession?” Sometimes they do, but this is not one of them. Zachary Apoian, senior asset allocation strategist, explains how other factors are distorting the message from the bond market.
• Plus, look for more on emerging market equities, and fixed income and alternative investments.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, AR, CA, CO, FL, IA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MI, MO, NC, NV, NY, PA, SC, TX, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures