For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Acadamy of Certified Portfolio Managers
- FINRA Arbitrator
- Wealth Management
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Asset Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Access to Lending Services
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Municipal Bonds
- Fixed Income
- Alternative Investments
- Cash Management
- Columbia University -- Certified Portfolio Manager
- Northern Illinois University --BS in Finance
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities State Law
- Series 31 - NFA Associate Member
- Insurance/ Annuity Licensed
- Five-time Recipient of the 5 Star Wealth Manager Award 2012-2016
- 20 Year Dedicated Service Award- Merrill Lynch
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President- Wealth Management
Certified Portfolio Manager
Portfolio Management Director
- 2008: Merrill Lynch
Certified Financial Manager
Senior Financial Advisor
PIA Program Portfolio Manager
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “What’s Holding It Up?” A chair or table with four sturdy legs can be remarkably strong and hold much more than its weight. Same thing for the stock market, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Those who ignore the market’s legs are likely to be too bearish and conservative in their positioning.
• “The Big Debates of 2017” In this roundup, Morgan Stanley & Co. strategists and analysts offer out-of-consensus views on such major questions as trade policy, drug pricing and whether Japan will be the world’s best stock market this year.
• “The Case for Active Management” Since the financial crisis, passive investment strategies have outperformed active managers. Lisa Shalett, who heads investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, thinks the investment environment has changed in a way that will allow active managers to outperform.
• Plus, look for more on economics, equities, bonds and a Q&A with Bill Nolin of Aligned Investors, who discusses how he finds companies where management incentives are aligned with investor interests.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NV, NY, PA, SC, TX, UT, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.