For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Acadamy of Certified Portfolio Managers
- FINRA Arbitrator
- Wealth Management
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Asset Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Access to Lending Services
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Municipal Bonds
- Fixed Income
- Alternative Investments
- Cash Management
- Columbia University -- Certified Portfolio Manager
- Northern Illinois University --BS in Finance
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities State Law
- Series 31 - NFA Associate Member
- Insurance/ Annuity Licensed
- Five-time Recipient of the 5 Star Wealth Manager Award 2012-2016
- 20 Year Dedicated Service Award- Merrill Lynch
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President- Wealth Management
Certified Portfolio Manager
Portfolio Management Director
- 2008: Merrill Lynch
Certified Financial Manager
Senior Financial Advisor
PIA Program Portfolio Manager
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Jumping on the Bandwagon” In the World Series, we have two teams long seen as losers who are now considered winners and with that comes the inevitable bandwagon jumpers. In a like manner, we’ve seen formerly out-of-favor assets performing better this year, and we’re seeing bandwagon jumpers moving into them as well, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Resolving Uncertainty” Once we are past the election and a Federal Reserve interest rate hike, US equities could go higher writes Lisa Shalett, head of investment & portfolio strategies at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Introducing Our Short-Term Stock and Bond Indicator” re markets poised to reward an overweight allocation to stocks, or should one retreat to a more defensive fixed income position? Our new indicator answers this question by measuring a myriad of economic and market data in a disciplined and consistent manner.
• Plus, look for more on US and international equities, fixed income and economics.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NV, NY, PA, SC, TX, UT, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.