The Dow as of the Previous Day’s Close
I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Our Lady of Peace Church
Chairman of finance council
North Augusta, SC
- Estate Planning
- Wealth Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Philanthropic Services
- Retirement Planning
- 529 Plans
- Stock Option Plans
- Executive Benefit Services
- Executive Financial Services
- Corporate Cash Management
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Business Planning
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Business Succession Planning
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Structured Products
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- 401k Rollovers
- Insurance Services
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC), 2007
College for Financial Planning
- BS - Chemical Engineering & Metallurgy, 1984
University of Connecticut
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- Life & Variable Annuities Insurance Licensed
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Guided Portfolio Manager
- 2008: Merrill Lynch
See Investing & Market Insights for the May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Equities Show Resilience, but ..." Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and chair of the firm’s Global Investment Committee, says equity markets appear to be looking beyond the soft patch in the economic data, but they may not be forgiving for long.
• "Positioning Portfolios for (Slightly) Higher Rates" We expect interest rates to trend higher through the year, which is why we are recommending investors shorten the duration in their bond portfolios.
• "Our Favored Overseas Plays" We find opportunities in Japanese automakers, European industrial restructurings, overseas tech champions and companies that sell to emerging market consumers.
Plus, look for more on economics, real estate investment trusts, energy, gold and asset allocation.
As Financial Advisors whose focus is on wealth management, we are aware of the special issues you face as a business owner, like creating a transition plan or finding the funds to launch a new venture. We can help with more than your personal investments— to talk to us about your business needs, too, call or email us.
I am very appreciative when existing clients refer friends, family, and business associates for an exploratory meeting. I will do my utmost to meet your highest expectations.