The Dow as of the Previous Day’s Close
As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together to preserve and grow wealth, you’ll have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Washington DECA
- Show Your Spirit for Cancer Research
- Forest Crest Tennis Club - Member
- Central Washington University Alumni Association
- Discovery Institute - Member
- Washington Farm Bureau - Member
- 529 Plans
- Asset Management
- Wealth Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Municipal Bonds
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Lending Services
- Business Planning
- Cash Management
- Life Insurance
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Corporate Cash Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Financial Planning Certificate - Kaplan University
- Bachelor of Science - Operations Management / Information Systems
Central Washington University
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- Life, Disability & Long Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Smith Barney Blue Chip Council
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
See Investing & Market Insights for the May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Equities Show Resilience, but ..." Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and chair of the firm’s Global Investment Committee, says equity markets appear to be looking beyond the soft patch in the economic data, but they may not be forgiving for long.
• "Positioning Portfolios for (Slightly) Higher Rates" We expect interest rates to trend higher through the year, which is why we are recommending investors shorten the duration in their bond portfolios.
• "Our Favored Overseas Plays" We find opportunities in Japanese automakers, European industrial restructurings, overseas tech champions and companies that sell to emerging market consumers.
Plus, look for more on economics, real estate investment trusts, energy, gold and asset allocation.
- Cut through the clutter! External Insights delivers exclusive content from money managers, economists, academics and other financial professionals.
Reevaluate your investment strategy. For a free consultation, Request an Appointment or call me.