As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth, you’ll have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Affiliate, Bar Association of San Francisco
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts (IDFA)
- Member, Financial Women's Association of San Francisco
- Member, San Francisco based Marines Memorial Association
- Member, Traffic Calming Committee
City of San Francisco-Laurel Heights
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Lending Services
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Municipal Bonds
- Certificates of Deposit
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Bachelor of Arts, 1986
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, 2010
- Series 3 - National Commodity Futures
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 63 - Uniform State Exam
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent
- Life, Health & Variable Annuity Insurance Licensed
- Smith Barney 20 Year Dedicated Service Award
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
Second Vice President
Financial Planning Specialist
San Francisco, CA
- 1989: Drexel Burnham Lambert
New York, NY
- 1988: Lebenthal & Co. Inc.
Municipal Bond Advisor
New York, NY
Who is watching over your retirement? Building an investment portfolio that you hope might cover your needs down the road isn’t a substitute for a retirement plan. Call or email us and get advice that goes beyond investments. A new standard for retirement planning.
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Seventh Inning Stretch" We expect US equities to continue to rise in line with earnings growth, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. That means returns could be closer to 7% or 8% rather than the 20%-plus average of the past five years.
• "Still Prefer Developing to Emerging Markets" Morgan Stanley & Co. equity strategists say the best opportunities this year are in the developed markets, especially Europe and Japan. They expect the emerging markets to continue to underperform.
• "ContagEM: Could It Be Worse Than in the 1990s?" The emerging markets went through two sizeable economic shocks in the 1990s, with little noticeable impact on the developed markets. Because the emerging markets now make up a larger share of the global economy, an EM economic shock today could hit the developed markets much harder.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities and fixed income investments.
Family Assist - Helping Surviving Family Members Maintain Financial Independence. Do you need to revise your financial and estate plans to reflect new issues and concerns? See Financial Planning to read this guide.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, NJ, NV, NY, OR, TX, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures;