As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth, you’ll have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Affiliate, Bar Association of San Francisco
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts (IDFA)
- Member, Financial Women's Association of San Francisco
- Member, San Francisco based Marines Memorial Association
- Member, Traffic Calming Committee
City of San Francisco-Laurel Heights
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Lending Services
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Municipal Bonds
- Certificates of Deposit
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Bachelor of Arts, 1986
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, 2010
- Series 3 - National Commodity Futures
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 63 - Uniform State Exam
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent
- Life, Health & Variable Annuity Insurance Licensed
- Smith Barney 20 Year Dedicated Service Award
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
Second Vice President
Financial Planning Specialist
San Francisco, CA
- 1989: Drexel Burnham Lambert
New York, NY
- 1988: Lebenthal & Co. Inc.
Municipal Bond Advisor
New York, NY
- On November 1, 2013, Morgan Stanley Chairman and CEO James Gorman announced the establishment of the Morgan Stanley Institute for Sustainable Investing. As part of the Institute, Morgan Stanley will expand its industry-leading Investing with Impact Platform with new products, innovative thematic portfolios and groundbreaking thought leadership.
Our service commitment centers around a continual assessment of your goals, investments & performance while working with your other advisors, CPAs or Attorneys, to help you identify potential opportunities, reduce fees and simplify your life. To learn more, call or send an email.
Lesley M. Norelli, CDFA holds the following registrations:
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, NJ, NV, NY, OR, TX, VA;
General Securities Representative;
Investment Advisor Representative;
This information, products and services described here are intended only for individuals residing in states where this Financial Advisor is properly registered as described in this site.
Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to retain and monitor all electronic communications. Morgan Stanley will not accept purchase or sale orders via any Internet site, social media site and/or its messaging systems. Morgan Stanley does not endorse and is not responsible and assumes no liability for content, products or services posted by third-parties on any Internet site, social media site and/or its messaging systems. All electronic communications are subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers/mssbemail.html
. Any profiles and associated content are for U.S. residents only
*References to length of service at Morgan Stanley include years at Morgan Stanley and predecessor firms.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. To the extent that this material or any attachment concerns tax matters, it is not intended to be used and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by law. Any such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
The securities/instruments, investments and investment strategies discussed in this material may not be suitable for all investors. The appropriateness of a particular investment or investment strategy will depend on an investor's individual circumstances and objectives. The views and opinions expressed on this website do not necessarily reflect those of Morgan Stanley.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER and CFP (with flame logo)® in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Investment Management Consultants Association, Inc. owns the marks CIMA, Certified Investment Management Analyst (with graph element)®, and Certified Investment Management Analyst .
The use of the CDFA designation does not permit the rendering of legal advice by Morgan Stanley or its Financial Advisors which may only be done by a licensed attorney. The CDFA designation is not intended to imply that either Morgan Stanley or its Financial Advisors are acting as experts in this field.Awards Disclosures
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
Log into your portfolio
Investments services are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC, member SIPC.
© Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.