With a combined 20 years of experience managing investments, The Newman Group at Morgan Stanley has developed a passion for helping clients surpass their financial dreams. We strive to make certain that our clients have an understanding of where they are and a vision of where they want to be, and then we work side by side with them to help bring their goals to fruition.
We are committed first to listening and then to finding the most appropriate solutions that fit our clients’ needs based on suitability. We pride ourselves on high quality customer service and frequent communication. As Financial Advisors with Morgan Stanley, we have access to world class research, intellectual capital, and investment solutions within and outside of our firm. We use an open architecture structure, choosing solutions from multiple sources based on our own in-depth due diligence. We manage both fee-based portfolios and transactional portfolios, depending on what is deemed most appropriate for our client.
We have a simple five-step process:
• Review your goals, time frame, risk tolerance, assets and liabilities
• Review your income and expenses, liquidity, tax bracket and account structure
• Help customize and implement your strategy
• Provide ongoing monitoring, reallocation, and performance reviews
• Provide financial plan reviews and amend your financial plan based on life events
or changes in goals
We offer comprehensive service:
• Portfolio Management
• Retirement Planning
• Income Planning
• College Planning
• Tax Strategy
• Access to Lending Services
• Insurance Solutions
• Corporate & Individual Retirement Solutions
We love what we do, and we welcome the opportunity to assist our current clients and future clients with achieving their financial dreams.
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Déjà Vu All Over Again" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees similarities between this year’s stock market behavior and that of early 2014. In both years, stocks were off to a rocky start. Last year, the S&P 500 went on to amass a double-digit gain. He says the stock market is now poised for a rebound as well.
• "New Titans of Tech" The leading companies in technology today are clustered in four critical areas: security, mobile/social, analytics and the cloud. Casey Galligan and Vijay Chandar, market strategists at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, describe the new look of the tech sector.
• "Buying Bonds in a Brutal Market" Yes, global yields are at levels so low that they were inconceivable just a few years ago. That may turn off some investors, but many need to buy bonds for portfolio diversification. Doug Peebles, head of fixed income at AB, explains how he handles the task.
Plus, more on global equities, fixed income securities, currencies and the economy.
Morgan Stanley Investor Insights