With a combined 20 years of experience managing investments, The Newman Group at Morgan Stanley has developed a passion for helping clients surpass their financial dreams. We strive to make certain that our clients have an understanding of where they are and a vision of where they want to be, and then we work side by side with them to help bring their goals to fruition.
We are committed first to listening and then to finding the most appropriate solutions that fit our clients’ needs based on suitability. We pride ourselves on high quality customer service and frequent communication. As Financial Advisors with Morgan Stanley, we have access to world class research, intellectual capital, and investment solutions within and outside of our firm. We use an open architecture structure, choosing solutions from multiple sources based on our own in-depth due diligence. We manage both fee-based portfolios and transactional portfolios, depending on what is deemed most appropriate for our client.
We have a simple five-step process:
• Review your goals, time frame, risk tolerance, assets and liabilities
• Review your income and expenses, liquidity, tax bracket and account structure
• Help customize and implement your strategy
• Provide ongoing monitoring, reallocation, and performance reviews
• Provide financial plan reviews and amend your financial plan based on life events
or changes in goals
We offer comprehensive service:
• Portfolio Management
• Retirement Planning
• Income Planning
• College Planning
• Tax Strategy
• Access to Lending Services
• Insurance Solutions
• Corporate & Individual Retirement Solutions
We love what we do, and we welcome the opportunity to assist our current clients and future clients with achieving their financial dreams.
See December On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Keep Those Emotions in Check" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, notes that the greatest determinant of investment success may be one’s ability to control his or emotions and not overreact on the downside—or the upside.
• "Lower Your Sights" The 10-year outlook from Morgan Stanley & Co. strategists calls for lower stock and bond returns. They also anticipate lower inflation in which case real returns should not go down as much as nominal returns.
• "Gold and Inflation—It’s Complicated" Of course, gold has a link to inflation, but growth in money supply and nominal GDP count, too.
• Plus, look for more on global equities and fixed income investments.
The use of the CDFA designation does not permit the rendering of legal advice by Morgan Stanley or its Financial Advisors which may only be done by a licensed attorney. The CDFA designation is not intended to imply that either Morgan Stanley or its Financial Advisors are acting as experts in this field.
This information, products and services described here are intended only for individuals residing in states where this Financial Advisor is properly registered as described in this site.
Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to retain and monitor all electronic communications. Morgan Stanley will not accept purchase or sale orders via any Internet site, social media site and/or its messaging systems. Morgan Stanley does not endorse and is not responsible and assumes no liability for content, products or services posted by third-parties on any Internet site, social media site and/or its messaging systems. All electronic communications are subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers/mssbemail.html
. Any profiles and associated content are for U.S. residents only.
*References to length of service at Morgan Stanley include years at Morgan Stanley and predecessor firms.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. To the extent that this material or any attachment concerns tax matters, it is not intended to be used and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by law. Any such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
The securities/instruments, investments and investment strategies discussed in this material may not be suitable for all investors. The appropriateness of a particular investment or investment strategy will depend on an investor's individual circumstances and objectives. The views and opinions expressed on this website do not necessarily reflect those of Morgan Stanley.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER and CFP (with flame logo)® in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Investment Management Consultants Association, Inc. owns the marks CIMA, Certified Investment Management Analyst (with graph element)®, and Certified Investment Management Analyst .Awards Disclosures
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
Log into your portfolio
Investments services are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC, member SIPC.
© Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.