With a combined 20 years of experience managing investments, The Newman Group at Morgan Stanley has developed a passion for helping clients surpass their financial dreams. We strive to make certain that our clients have an understanding of where they are and a vision of where they want to be, and then we work side by side with them to help bring their goals to fruition.
We are committed first to listening and then to finding the most appropriate solutions that fit our clients’ needs based on suitability. We pride ourselves on high quality customer service and frequent communication. As Financial Advisors with Morgan Stanley, we have access to world class research, intellectual capital, and investment solutions within and outside of our firm. We use an open architecture structure, choosing solutions from multiple sources based on our own in-depth due diligence. We manage both fee-based portfolios and transactional portfolios, depending on what is deemed most appropriate for our client.
We have a simple five-step process:
• Review your goals, time frame, risk tolerance, assets and liabilities
• Review your income and expenses, liquidity, tax bracket and account structure
• Help customize and implement your strategy
• Provide ongoing monitoring, reallocation, and performance reviews
• Provide financial plan reviews and amend your financial plan based on life events
or changes in goals
We offer comprehensive service:
• Portfolio Management
• Retirement Planning
• Income Planning
• College Planning
• Tax Strategy
• Access to Lending Services
• Insurance Solutions
• Corporate & Individual Retirement Solutions
We love what we do, and we welcome the opportunity to assist our current clients and future clients with achieving their financial dreams.
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "The Power of Three" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains how three separate events in the global economy are coming together to help the recovery become more synchronous and sustainable.
• "Is Winning Losing and Losing Winning?" Perhaps it is in the NBA, where the worst teams get first dibs in the player draft. Adam Parker, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief US equity strategist, explains how winning by losing applies to investors.
• "Tax-Free Yields Near Taxable Treasuries" Municipal bonds typically sell with yields below those of comparable-maturity US Treasury bonds because municipal income is taxed by the federal government. Now, a confluence of factors has created a situation in which tax-free bonds are yielding nearly the same as Treasuries.
Plus, more on global equities, fixed income securities, currencies and commodities.
Morgan Stanley Investor Insights