With a combined 20 years of experience managing investments, The Newman Group at Morgan Stanley has developed a passion for helping clients surpass their financial dreams. We strive to make certain that our clients have an understanding of where they are and a vision of where they want to be, and then we work side by side with them to help bring their goals to fruition.
We are committed first to listening and then to finding the most appropriate solutions that fit our clients’ needs based on suitability. We pride ourselves on high quality customer service and frequent communication. As Financial Advisors with Morgan Stanley, we have access to world class research, intellectual capital, and investment solutions within and outside of our firm. We use an open architecture structure, choosing solutions from multiple sources based on our own in-depth due diligence. We manage both fee-based portfolios and transactional portfolios, depending on what is deemed most appropriate for our client.
We have a simple five-step process:
• Review your goals, time frame, risk tolerance, assets and liabilities
• Review your income and expenses, liquidity, tax bracket and account structure
• Help customize and implement your strategy
• Provide ongoing monitoring, reallocation, and performance reviews
• Provide financial plan reviews and amend your financial plan based on life events
or changes in goals
We offer comprehensive service:
• Portfolio Management
• Retirement Planning
• Income Planning
• College Planning
• Tax Strategy
• Access to Lending Services
• Insurance Solutions
• Corporate & Individual Retirement Solutions
We love what we do, and we welcome the opportunity to assist our current clients and future clients with achieving their financial dreams.
See May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Don’t Get Caught Flat- Footed" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees investing as a contact sport. There are times you are going to get hurt, but if you don’t play with a purpose, you are likely to hurt a lot worse.
• "Growth a Little Later, Rate Hike a Little Sooner" First-quarter US economic data was disappointing, but we expect better reports as the year progresses. We now anticipate the Fed hiking interest rates in December instead of March 2016, our previous forecast.
• "Still Bullish on Global Equities" Morgan Stanley & Co. strategists see the greatest upside potential in Europe, Japan and the US, and the least in the emerging markets.
Plus, more on equities, fixed income securities and a Q&A on global investing with Carmel Wellso, director of research and a fund manager for Janus Funds.
Morgan Stanley Investor Insights