I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- The Greensboro North Carolina Chapter of the Society for Financial Services Professionals
- Financial Planning Association
- Society For Financial Service Professionals
- Wealth Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Family Consulting
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- B.A. - Psychology, 1974
University of North Carolina
- B.S. - Business Administration, 1976
University of North Carolina
- Certified Financial Planner
- Financial Planning Specialist Designation
- CPA License, 1983
NC Board of Accountancy
- Series 7 & 63, 1987
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent, 1991
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Retirement Income Certified Professional
- Item One
- Item Two
- Item Three
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- 1993: Shearson Lehman Brothers
- 1990: JC Bradford & Company
- 1987: Robertson, Neal & Company
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Uncomfortable” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co., admits to having been apprehensive when he published a bullish cover story for the 2017 outlook in January. He argued that a global synchronous economic recovery would carry the markets higher, an out-of-consensus view at the time. So far, it’s working out.
• “Rocking Retail” Economic statistics suggest consumers have plenty to spend, but they are changing the way they’re doing it. While online sales are on the rise, store closures are soaring, writes Denny Galindo, equity strategist at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Keeping More of What Your Investments Earn” Have you noticed that taxes are taking a big bite of your investment gains? Tax-efficient investing offers ways to enhance your aftertax returns. This article is an excerpt from a recently published Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Special Report.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, mortgage-backed securities, municipal bonds and commodities.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CO, FL, GA, IL, KY, MD, MO, MS, NC, NY, OH, OR, SC, TX, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.