I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- The Greensboro North Carolina Chapter of the Society for Financial Services Professionals
- Financial Planning Association
- Society For Financial Service Professionals
- Wealth Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Family Consulting
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning
- B.A. - Psychology, 1974
University of North Carolina
- B.S. - Business Administration, 1976
University of North Carolina
- Certified Financial Planner
- Financial Planning Specialist Designation
- CPA License, 1983
NC Board of Accountancy
- Series 7 & 63, 1987
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent, 1991
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Retirement Income Certified Professional
- Item One
- Item Two
- Item Three
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- 1993: Shearson Lehman Brothers
- 1990: JC Bradford & Company
- 1987: Robertson, Neal & Company
I am very appreciative when existing clients refer friends, family, and business associates for an exploratory meeting. I will do my utmost to meet your highest expectations.
People are looking for retirement to be more fulfilling and engaging. A solid strategic plan – along with investments that are right for you – is one way to help ensure success. Learn more about some of the resources I can use to help you achieve your goals in today’s new retirement.
See August On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "What Lies Beneath" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says the US stock market’s “weak breadth” has many market pundits worried about the next big downturn. Wilson explains that this condition can last for years as the overall market rises at a slower pace, making it imperative to look at what lies beneath the surface in order to make money consistently.
• "The Dragon and the Elephant" China and India attract investors because together they account for nearly 40% of the world’s population. To invest in China, investors need to be selective; in India, they need to be patient. Sachin Manchanda and Katy Zhao, equity strategists at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explain it all.
• "Why Gold Remains Stuck in a Bear Market" With the Federal Reserve and other central banks working to create inflation, why is gold, a traditional inflation hedge, trading near its five-year low? Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says it has to do with a slump in commodities overall—and anticipation of a Fed rate hike later this year.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, and a question-and-answer session with a veteran investment strategist who is an expert on China.
Securities Agent: CO, DE, FL, GA, KY, MD, MI, MS, NC, NY, OH, OR, SC, TN, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures