I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- The Greensboro North Carolina Chapter of the Society for Financial Services Professionals
- Financial Planning Association
- Society For Financial Service Professionals
- Wealth Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Family Consulting
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- B.A. - Psychology, 1974
University of North Carolina
- B.S. - Business Administration, 1976
University of North Carolina
- Certified Financial Planner
- Financial Planning Specialist Designation
- CPA License, 1983
NC Board of Accountancy
- Series 7 & 63, 1987
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent, 1991
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Retirement Income Certified Professional
- Item One
- Item Two
- Item Three
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- 1993: Shearson Lehman Brothers
- 1990: JC Bradford & Company
- 1987: Robertson, Neal & Company
See September On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Attitude Matters” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says few investors believe the world can overcome the obstacles it faces. And this attitude, he adds, prevents them from seeing and acting on positive developments.
• “Say What? Biotech Is Cheaper Than Pharma?” Historically, US biotechnology stocks have traded at a big premium to big European and US pharmaceutical companies because of their much faster growth rate. But now, for a variety of reasons, biotech is on a par with big pharma or even cheaper. Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co., explains how this anomalous behavior came to be.
• "Higher Oil Prices and Reforms Give MLPs a Lift" Last year, midstream master limited partnerships faced a perfect storm of lower commodity prices, falling US hydrocarbon production and rising interest rates—and the results were brutal. Now, attractive valuation, higher energy prices and industry reforms give MLPs a brighter outlook, writes Vijay Chandar, market strategist for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income and a Q&A with Morgan Stanley Investment Management’s Ruchir Sharma about the changing nature of the emerging markets.
Learn about the exciting client loyalty benefits available to eligible clients and their families through Morgan Stanley’s Reserved Living & Giving program previewmsreserved.com.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CO, DE, FL, GA, IL, KY, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, NY, OH, OR, SC, TX, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures