I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- The Greensboro North Carolina Chapter of the Society for Financial Services Professionals
- Financial Planning Association
- Society For Financial Service Professionals
- Wealth Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Family Consulting
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- B.A. - Psychology, 1974
University of North Carolina
- B.S. - Business Administration, 1976
University of North Carolina
- Certified Financial Planner
- Financial Planning Specialist Designation
- CPA License, 1983
NC Board of Accountancy
- Series 7 & 63, 1987
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent, 1991
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Retirement Income Certified Professional
- Item One
- Item Two
- Item Three
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- 1993: Shearson Lehman Brothers
- 1990: JC Bradford & Company
- 1987: Robertson, Neal & Company
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “The Envelope, Please!” Stocks and bonds typically move in opposite directions depending on market expectations for economic growth, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co. Stocks like growth, bonds do not. So far this year, both markets are rallying. Which one is right?
• “Fiscal Easing Near Full Employment” Aggressive fiscal policy is usually an antidote for high unemployment. Now, unemployment is low and forecasted to go lower yet President Trump campaigned on a stimulus platform. How will it play out? Hard to say, says Andrew Sheets, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief cross-asset strategist, because there are so few examples.
• “Why We Are Bullish on China” Morgan Stanley & Co.’s economists and strategists recently published a major report on their long-term outlook for China. They see the country becoming a high-income nation (as defined by the World Bank guidelines) within the next 10 years. If so, that has major consequences inside and out of the country.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, bonds and alternative investments.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CO, FL, GA, IL, KY, MD, MO, MS, NC, NY, OH, OR, SC, TX, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.