I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- The Greensboro North Carolina Chapter of the Society for Financial Services Professionals
- Financial Planning Association
- Society For Financial Service Professionals
- Wealth Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Family Consulting
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- B.A. - Psychology, 1974
University of North Carolina
- B.S. - Business Administration, 1976
University of North Carolina
- Certified Financial Planner
- Financial Planning Specialist Designation
- CPA License, 1983
NC Board of Accountancy
- Series 7 & 63, 1987
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent, 1991
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Retirement Income Certified Professional
- Item One
- Item Two
- Item Three
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- 1993: Shearson Lehman Brothers
- 1990: JC Bradford & Company
- 1987: Robertson, Neal & Company
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “What’s Holding It Up?” A chair or table with four sturdy legs can be remarkably strong and hold much more than its weight. Same thing for the stock market, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Those who ignore the market’s legs are likely to be too bearish and conservative in their positioning.
• “The Big Debates of 2017” In this roundup, Morgan Stanley & Co. strategists and analysts offer out-of-consensus views on such major questions as trade policy, drug pricing and whether Japan will be the world’s best stock market this year.
• “The Case for Active Management” Since the financial crisis, passive investment strategies have outperformed active managers. Lisa Shalett, who heads investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, thinks the investment environment has changed in a way that will allow active managers to outperform.
• Plus, look for more on economics, equities, bonds and a Q&A with Bill Nolin of Aligned Investors, who discusses how he finds companies where management incentives are aligned with investor interests.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CO, FL, GA, IL, KY, MD, MO, MS, NC, NY, OH, OR, SC, TX, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.