As women, we wear many hats and we navigate many challenges. Wife. Mother. Daughter. Widow. Divorcee. Juggling these roles requires special financial understanding, planning and advice. The emotional and financial concerns that accompany motherhood, caring for aging parents, widowhood and divorce can present short term and long term financial challenges that require thoughtful, practical solutions designed specifically for you.
I dedicate my work to individuals who are navigating the all the opportunities and challenges that we as women face. Whether you are a career professional, an emerging retiree or are new to making financial decisions following divorce or death of your spouse, you may find yourself contemplating decisions which can be new and intimidating to you. I work with your advisors - attorneys, accountants, mediators, and other professionals to provide you clarity and transparency on critical financial issues as they surface. I will help you take control of your financial life by guiding you through complex decisions and long term plans.
My goal is to provide you with the tools to empower you to make important financial decisions around your state of affairs now and into the future. With the proper financial education and planning, you will be better equipped to make comprehensive and suitable decisions. I will take the time to understand your personal circumstances and work in partnership with you to develop a personalized financial strategy. Together, we can make informed, confident financial decisions.
- Board Member, Children’s Law Center
- Women's Initiative, United Way of Middlesex County
- Asset Management
- Wealth Management
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Municipal Bonds
- Alternative Investments
- Wealth Management & Divorce
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Access to Lending Services
- BA, University of Connecticut
- MBA, Northeastern University
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- 2014: BNY Mellon Wealth Management
Senior Vice President, West Hartford, CT September 2007-October 2014
Vice President, New York, October 2003 - October 2007
Director of Planning and Administration
March 1998 – October 2003
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Uncomfortable” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co., admits to having been apprehensive when he published a bullish cover story for the 2017 outlook in January. He argued that a global synchronous economic recovery would carry the markets higher, an out-of-consensus view at the time. So far, it’s working out.
• “Rocking Retail” Economic statistics suggest consumers have plenty to spend, but they are changing the way they’re doing it. While online sales are on the rise, store closures are soaring, writes Denny Galindo, equity strategist at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Keeping More of What Your Investments Earn” Have you noticed that taxes are taking a big bite of your investment gains? Tax-efficient investing offers ways to enhance your aftertax returns. This article is an excerpt from a recently published Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Special Report.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, mortgage-backed securities, municipal bonds and commodities.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, MA, MD, ME, MI, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.