I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Make-A-Wish, Mid-Atlantic - Wish Granter and Committee Chairperson
- Dallastown Area Educational Foundation - Vice Chairman
- Southern York County YMCA - Board Member
- Southern York County Rotary Club - Past President
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Wealth Management
- Professional Portfolio Management
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Life Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Certificates of Deposit
- Bachelor of Science Degree - Towson University
- Certified Financial Planner - Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- Family Wealth Advisor - Morgan Stanley
- Portfolio Manager - Morgan Stanley
- Series 6 - General Securites Representative Examination
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examinaiton
- Series 66 - Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Life, Health, Variable, and Long Term Care Insurance Licensed
- 2015 "FIVE STAR Wealth Manager" - Crescendo Business Services (Baltimore Magazine, February 2016)
- 2014 "FIVE STAR Wealth Manager" - Crescendo Business Services (Baltimore Magazine, February 2015)
- 2013 "FIVE STAR Wealth Manager" - Crescendo Business Services (Baltimore Magazine, February 2014)
- 2012 "FIVE STAR Wealth Manager" - Crescendo Business Services (Baltimore Magazine, February 2013)
- 2011 "FIVE STAR Wealth Manager" - Crescendo Business Services (Baltimore Magazine, February 2012)
- 2010 "Rotarian of the Year" - SYC Rotary Club
- 2010: Morgan Stanley
Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 2010: UBS Financial Services, Inc.
Vice President, Financial Advisor
- 2002: Allfirst Brokerage Corp.
Financial Services Representative
Our service commitment centers around a continual assessment of your goals, investments & performance while working with your other advisors, CPAs or Attorneys, to help you identify potential opportunities, reduce fees and simplify your life. To learn more, call or send an email.
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “The Envelope, Please!” Stocks and bonds typically move in opposite directions depending on market expectations for economic growth, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co. Stocks like growth, bonds do not. So far this year, both markets are rallying. Which one is right?
• “Fiscal Easing Near Full Employment” Aggressive fiscal policy is usually an antidote for high unemployment. Now, unemployment is low and forecasted to go lower yet President Trump campaigned on a stimulus platform. How will it play out? Hard to say, says Andrew Sheets, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief cross-asset strategist, because there are so few examples.
• “Why We Are Bullish on China” Morgan Stanley & Co.’s economists and strategists recently published a major report on their long-term outlook for China. They see the country becoming a high-income nation (as defined by the World Bank guidelines) within the next 10 years. If so, that has major consequences inside and out of the country.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, bonds and alternative investments.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CA, CO, DE, FL, MA, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.
On the Markets