I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Green Acres Baptist Church
- Christian Women's Job Corp / Board Member
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 1982
Texas A & M University
College Station, TX
- Series 7 - NYSE/NASD General Securities, 1994
- Series 63 - Uniform State Securities Agent, 1994
- Series 65 - Investment Advisor Agent, 1994
- Life/Accident/Health Insurance and Variable Annuity License, 1996
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President
- 2000: Banc of America Investments
- 1994: Peltier Enterprises
Finance & Insurance Manager
- 1988: Weinstein, Spira, & Co.
Tax & Audit Accountant
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Back on Track" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains that the equity markets are back on track for the kind of year he was expecting at the start of the 2015. While not spectacular, he says, the stock market’s 4% return for the year to date is more than respectable for the eighth year of the recovery since the Great Recession and the financial crisis.
• "Passing Through an Inflection Point" A run of soft economic data has some investors nervous about a global recession. Chetan Ahya and Elga Bartsch, co-heads of Morgan Stanley Global Economics, write that while the global recovery is bumpy, brittle and below par, they don’t expect a recession.
• "A Quest for Quality" While US stocks have largely recovered the ground lost in the August sell-off, don’t read it as an “all clear” signal, writes Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Going forward, investors will need a different strategy.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, as well as a question-and-answer session with Afsaneh Beschloss, chief executive officer of The Rock Creek Group, hedge fund manager and former treasurer and chief investment officer of the World Bank.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them Google search my name.
A change in employers can be an ideal time to decide what you want to do with your accumulated retirement funds. Whether it’s rolling over to an IRA or leaving the funds in your former employer’s 401(k) plan, call or email us to see how we can help you make informed decisions.
Securities Agent: AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, MT, NY, OR, SC, TN, TX; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures