I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Green Acres Baptist Church
- Christian Women's Job Corp / Board Member
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 1982
Texas A & M University
College Station, TX
- Series 7 - NYSE/NASD General Securities, 1994
- Series 63 - Uniform State Securities Agent, 1994
- Series 65 - Investment Advisor Agent, 1994
- Life/Accident/Health Insurance and Variable Annuity License, 1996
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President
- 2000: Banc of America Investments
- 1994: Peltier Enterprises
Finance & Insurance Manager
- 1988: Weinstein, Spira, & Co.
Tax & Audit Accountant
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "A Treat, Not a Trick" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management writes that the recent bout of market volatility—the worst since the financial crisis in 2008 and 2009—marks the end rather than the beginning of markets’ adjustment to the conclusion of Quantitative Easing.
• "Making the Case for European Stocks" Trends in growth, inflation, earnings and valuation could prompt the equity markets to rally through the end of the year, says Sebastian Raedler, European equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co.
• "Consumers in Better Shape for the Holidays" Higher disposable income and lower gasoline prices suggest US consumers could be more generous in this year’s holiday season, explains Ellen Zentner, senior US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co.
Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income investments, commodities and annuities.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
A change in employers can be an ideal time to decide what you want to do with your accumulated retirement funds. Whether it’s rolling over to an IRA or leaving the funds in your former employer’s 401(k) plan, call or email us to see how we can help you make informed decisions.
Securities Agent: AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, NY, SC, TN, TX; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures;