I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Green Acres Baptist Church
- Christian Women's Job Corp / Board Member
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 1982
Texas A & M University
College Station, TX
- Series 7 - NYSE/NASD General Securities, 1994
- Series 63 - Uniform State Securities Agent, 1994
- Series 65 - Investment Advisor Agent, 1994
- Life/Accident/Health Insurance and Variable Annuity License, 1996
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President
- 2000: Banc of America Investments
- 1994: Peltier Enterprises
Finance & Insurance Manager
- 1988: Weinstein, Spira, & Co.
Tax & Audit Accountant
See August On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "What Lies Beneath" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says the US stock market’s “weak breadth” has many market pundits worried about the next big downturn. Wilson explains that this condition can last for years as the overall market rises at a slower pace, making it imperative to look at what lies beneath the surface in order to make money consistently.
• "The Dragon and the Elephant" China and India attract investors because together they account for nearly 40% of the world’s population. To invest in China, investors need to be selective; in India, they need to be patient. Sachin Manchanda and Katy Zhao, equity strategists at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explain it all.
• "Why Gold Remains Stuck in a Bear Market" With the Federal Reserve and other central banks working to create inflation, why is gold, a traditional inflation hedge, trading near its five-year low? Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says it has to do with a slump in commodities overall—and anticipation of a Fed rate hike later this year.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, and a question-and-answer session with a veteran investment strategist who is an expert on China.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them Google search my name.
A change in employers can be an ideal time to decide what you want to do with your accumulated retirement funds. Whether it’s rolling over to an IRA or leaving the funds in your former employer’s 401(k) plan, call or email us to see how we can help you make informed decisions.
Securities Agent: AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, MT, NY, OR, SC, TN, TX; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures