I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Green Acres Baptist Church
- Christian Women's Job Corp / Board Member
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 1982
Texas A & M University
College Station, TX
- Series 7 - NYSE/NASD General Securities, 1994
- Series 63 - Uniform State Securities Agent, 1994
- Series 65 - Investment Advisor Agent, 1994
- Life/Accident/Health Insurance and Variable Annuity License, 1996
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President
- 2000: Banc of America Investments
- 1994: Peltier Enterprises
Finance & Insurance Manager
- 1988: Weinstein, Spira, & Co.
Tax & Audit Accountant
See December On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "How Much Is Enough?" The equity markets have been strong this year, prompting talk of a “bubble.” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says it’s difficult to believe a bubble is present if a lot of people are looking for one.
• "Building on a Foundation of Better Economic Growth" Morgan Stanley & Co. economists are forecasting better US economic growth in 2014 and 2015, and so we look at several sectors that could do well in that environment. Among them are home improvement retailers and nonresidential construction.
• "Time-Segmented Bucketing Your Retirement " The traditional approach to retirement wealth management is disciplined and time tested, but it may not be optimal for today’s baby-boomer retirees. This generation may want to break up their retirement funds into pieces that are managed to fund specific time periods.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities and fixed income investments.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
A change in employers can be an ideal time to decide what you want to do with your accumulated retirement funds. Whether it’s rolling over to an IRA or leaving the funds in your former employer’s 401(k) plan, call or email us to see how we can help you make informed decisions.
Marina Schroeder is licensed in the following state(s):
AL, AR, CA, CT, DE, MI, MN, NC, NY, TX, VA, WY
This information, products and services described here are intended only for individuals residing in states where this Financial Advisor is properly registered as described in this site.
Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to retain and monitor all electronic communications. Morgan Stanley will not accept purchase or sale orders via any Internet site, social media site and/or its messaging systems. Morgan Stanley does not endorse and is not responsible and assumes no liability for content, products or services posted by third-parties on any Internet site, social media site and/or its messaging systems. All electronic communications are subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers/mssbemail.html
. Any profiles and associated content are for U.S. residents only
*References to length of service at Morgan Stanley include years at Morgan Stanley and predecessor firms.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. To the extent that this material or any attachment concerns tax matters, it is not intended to be used and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by law. Any such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
The securities/instruments, investments and investment strategies discussed in this material may not be suitable for all investors. The appropriateness of a particular investment or investment strategy will depend on an investor's individual circumstances and objectives. The views and opinions expressed on this website do not necessarily reflect those of Morgan Stanley.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER and CFP (with flame logo)® in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Investment Management Consultants Association, Inc. owns the marks CIMA, Certified Investment Management Analyst (with graph element)®, and Certified Investment Management Analyst .
The use of the CDFA designation does not permit the rendering of legal advice by Morgan Stanley or its Financial Advisors which may only be done by a licensed attorney. The CDFA designation is not intended to imply that either Morgan Stanley or its Financial Advisors are acting as experts in this field.Awards Disclosures
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
Log into your portfolio
Investments services are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC, member SIPC.
© Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.