I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Green Acres Baptist Church
- Christian Women's Job Corp / Board Member
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 1982
Texas A & M University
College Station, TX
- Series 7 - NYSE/NASD General Securities, 1994
- Series 63 - Uniform State Securities Agent, 1994
- Series 65 - Investment Advisor Agent, 1994
- Life/Accident/Health Insurance and Variable Annuity License, 1996
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President
- 2000: Banc of America Investments
- 1994: Peltier Enterprises
Finance & Insurance Manager
- 1988: Weinstein, Spira, & Co.
Tax & Audit Accountant
See January On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "2015: The Great Rebalancing Act" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees a global rebalancing this year that should lead to broader economic and earnings growth, including an acceleration in Europe, Japan and several emerging markets. He is still bullish on US equities, but even more so on stock markets in Europe and Japan.
• "The US Economy: Are We There Yet?" The US is in the midst of a tepid cyclical pickup in aggregate demand, writes Vincent Reinhart, chief US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co. Lower energy costs should help boost economic activity in the near term, and fiscal policy is becoming a bit more supportive of growth.
• "Volatility … It’s Back!" The Federal Reserve’s unconventional Quantitative Easing (QE) policy of the past five years kept market volatility in check. Now that QE is over, volatility is picking up. Here are some ideas for investors on how to deal with market swings.
• Plus, look for more on US and global equities, fixed income investments, commodities and real estate.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
A change in employers can be an ideal time to decide what you want to do with your accumulated retirement funds. Whether it’s rolling over to an IRA or leaving the funds in your former employer’s 401(k) plan, call or email us to see how we can help you make informed decisions.
Securities Agent: AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, NY, OR, SC, TN, TX; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures;