I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Green Acres Baptist Church
- Christian Women's Job Corp / Board Member
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 1982
Texas A & M University
College Station, TX
- Series 7 - NYSE/NASD General Securities, 1994
- Series 63 - Uniform State Securities Agent, 1994
- Series 65 - Investment Advisor Agent, 1994
- Life/Accident/Health Insurance and Variable Annuity License, 1996
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President
- 2000: Banc of America Investments
- 1994: Peltier Enterprises
Finance & Insurance Manager
- 1988: Weinstein, Spira, & Co.
Tax & Audit Accountant
See September On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Don’t Blink" If you blinked, you would have likely missed last month’s sharp sell-off in global equity and credit markets—and the equally sharp rebound. Mike Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says this was just the latest in a series of rolling corrections as markets adjust to tapering and anticipate the Federal Reserve’s first interest rate increase.
• "No Signs of Hubris and Debt" Is the US stock market making a top? Not likely, says Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co., because companies are acting with restraint, not hubris. Parker says capital spending, inventories, staffing and debt are not excessive.
• "Bonds Unbound" Nontraditional fixed income strategies may help investors withstand a rising interest rate environment. We explore how these strategies work.
Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income investments and master limited partnerships.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
A change in employers can be an ideal time to decide what you want to do with your accumulated retirement funds. Whether it’s rolling over to an IRA or leaving the funds in your former employer’s 401(k) plan, call or email us to see how we can help you make informed decisions.
Securities Agent: AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, KS, LA, MO, MS, NY, SC, TN, TX; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures;