I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Green Acres Baptist Church
- Christian Women's Job Corp / Board Member
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 1982
Texas A & M University
College Station, TX
- Series 7 - NYSE/NASD General Securities, 1994
- Series 63 - Uniform State Securities Agent, 1994
- Series 65 - Investment Advisor Agent, 1994
- Life/Accident/Health Insurance and Variable Annuity License, 1996
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President
- 2000: Banc of America Investments
- 1994: Peltier Enterprises
Finance & Insurance Manager
- 1988: Weinstein, Spira, & Co.
Tax & Audit Accountant
See May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Growing Pains" The stock market’s rotation out of hyper-growth stocks and into late-cycle value stocks is to be expected as the economic recovery matures, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Investors’ current fear and uncertainty, he adds, is a remnant of the financial crisis.
• "Anachronisms, Baloney and Chatter" Adam Parker, Morgan Stanley & Co.‘s chief US equity strategist, dispels such market myths as “Democrats are bad for business” and “raising interest rates is bad for the equity market.”
• "The ‘Internet of Things’ Is Now" The “Internet of Things” is the next revolution in computing. This excerpt from a Morgan Stanley & Co. Research Blue Paper explores how a new trend—enabled by cheap semiconductors, vastly expanding networks and the ability to analyze massive amounts of data—could reshape many industries
Plus, look for more on economics, equities and fixed income investments.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
A change in employers can be an ideal time to decide what you want to do with your accumulated retirement funds. Whether it’s rolling over to an IRA or leaving the funds in your former employer’s 401(k) plan, call or email us to see how we can help you make informed decisions.
Securities Agent: AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, KS, LA, MO, MS, NY, SC, TN, TX; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures;