• Offer the full array of Morgan Stanley* financial services, including financial and estate planning, risk management/insurance, trust services and lending
• Work closely with your accountant and/or attorney as needed
• Provide monthly statements, consolidation summaries and quarterly performance reviews in person, or by phone if you request
• Assist with portfolio construction and management:
o Determine appropriate asset allocation
o Screen database for manager candidates
o Analyze and communicate investment performance, both short and long term
• Provide a broad range of specific, timely recommendations at all stages of your life and our relationship
• Keep you aware of pertinent changes in, economic conditions, investment managers and tax laws
• Integrate your accounts with secure personalized internet services including e-mail, automatic fund transfers, access to Quicken and QuickBooks
• I will use my knowledge and the knowledge, skills, financial and investment experience of both my staff and Morgan Stanley* to serve your goals
• I am client-focused and personally committed to your success
• My team’s culture embraces creativity, different perspectives and fresh opportunities. I value candor, honesty and fairness, in my life, my career and my community
• I believe in and practice employee ownership and accountability; accordingly, I stand behind the integrity of my Firm
• I re-invest my resources in people and technology, because I believe that ongoing education and service is the hallmark of long-term relationships
• I insist on meticulous attention to detail and scrutiny in both planning and execution
• I will work tirelessly to both earn and keep my clients’ trust – I believe in guidance and financial advice, service and perspective.
Client-centric wealth management consists of five broad areas that, taken together, form a comprehensive outlook for your future.
We will analyze your cash flow, education spending, retirement plans, etc., for both today and into the future
• Balance sheet/cash flow analysis
• Retirement planning
• Education planning – 529 plans and custodial accounts
• Business services: lending, cash management, retirement, succession planning, insurance
The right side of your balance sheet is just as important as the left. Borrowing, when done wisely and strategically, can help you realize additional possibilities.
• Lending services
• Debt restructuring
• Securities-based loans
Risk is a core element of both investment and wealth management strategy. We will work together to identify your investment and financial risk, assess your needs, then create a plan to both manage risk and protect your family.
• Life and disability income insurance
• Life insurance trusts
• Long-term care insurance
Asset management goes beyond investment performance. I will construct an investment program and portfolio, designed and customized to help you get where you want to go and achieve your goals.
• Asset allocation
• Investment management
• Traditional investments
• Alternative investments
• Separately managed accounts
• Private portfolio management
• IRAs – Roth and Traditional
• IRA rollovers and Roth conversions
Philanthropy and Legacy Planning
What kind of legacy do you want to leave? Careful planning will help you make the greatest impact you can, and accomplish the goals you desire.
• Estate planning
• Multi-generational planning
• Charitable giving
• Family conversations/meetings
• Preparing heirs
• Trust services
Morgan Stanley* strives to offer clients the finest in financial thinking, products and execution to help them meet their individual needs and achieve their personal financial goals. When we work together, you’ll benefit from personalized advice, objective guidance and dedication to your success as an investor. With access to Morgan Stanley*’s renowned global resources and investment opportunities, we can help you develop and maintain an optimal investment strategy. Our wealth management strategy will address key areas of your financial life beyond traditional investments and may incorporate diverse recommendations for building and protecting your wealth.
The investments listed may not be suitable for all investors. Morgan Stanley* LLC recommends that investors independently evaluate particular investments, and encourages investors to seek the advice of a financial advisor. The appropriateness of a particular investment will depend upon an investor's individual circumstances and objectives.
Tax laws are complex and subject to change. Morgan Stanley* LLC, its affiliates and Morgan Stanley* Financial Advisors do not provide tax or legal advice. This material was not intended or written to be used for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. Individuals are urged to consult their personal tax or legal advisors to understand the tax and related consequences of any actions or investments described herein.
Borrowing against securities may not be suitable for everyone. If the value of the securities should decline below a minimum level, you may be subject to a collateral call without specific advance notice, requiring you to deposit additional cash or securities. If you cannot do so, all or a portion of your collateral could be liquidated, and a potentially taxable event could result. You are not entitled to choose which securities are sold or any extension of time to meet a collateral call. A concentrated portfolio holding a single or a few securities may be subject to greater risk of a collateral call than a diversified portfolio; a diversified portfolio will tend to be less subject to a sharp decline resulting from the negative performance of a single security. Availability, qualifications, and other restrictions may vary by state. Ask your Financial Advisor for details.
Trust and other fiduciary services are provided by third parties, including Morgan Stanley Private Bank National Association, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Morgan Stanley.
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley*'s licensed insurance agency affiliates.
Investments and services offered through Morgan Stanley* LLC, member SIPC.