Every person deals with change – retirement, passing of a loved one or sale of a business. Transitions like these are the linchpins of successful wealth management. As a Wealth Management specialist with Morgan Stanley*, I provide my clients – high net worth individuals, business owners and families –creative, comprehensive and highly customized advice about their financial world. I counsel them on financial security, lifestyle and legacy, helping them with careful planning, wise investing, and an extensive array of services. Our open architecture investment philosophy allows us to concentrate on you and your needs, rather than any “off-the-rack” solutions. Plus, we are backed by a global team of specialists at Morgan Stanley.
- Creator and Former Host of the Radio Show, " The M Word" : Money, Family and Communication which aired on Saturday nights on WOR 710 AM
- Institute of Certified Financial Planner
- Institute of Investment Management Consulting
- New Jersey Society of CPA's
- Estate Planning Council of Bergen County
- Texas Society of CPA's
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning
- Wealth Management
- Alternative Investments
- Financial Planning
- Philanthropic Services
- Retirement Planning
- Bachelor of Arts in Music, Graduate with Distinction
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI
- Master of Music
University of Texas
- Master of Science in Business
University of Texas
- CPA Certification
- Certified Financial Planner
University of Pennsylvania
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President
Senior Investment Management Consultant
- 2007: Merrill Lynch
Wealth Management Advisor
- 2000: Sackler & Associates
New York, NY
- 1987: Capital Plan
Senior Vice President
I am very appreciative when existing clients refer friends, family, and business associates for an exploratory meeting. I will do my utmost to meet your highest expectations.
See Investing & Market Insights for the May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Equities Show Resilience, but ..." Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and chair of the firm’s Global Investment Committee, says equity markets appear to be looking beyond the soft patch in the economic data, but they may not be forgiving for long.
• "Positioning Portfolios for (Slightly) Higher Rates" We expect interest rates to trend higher through the year, which is why we are recommending investors shorten the duration in their bond portfolios.
• "Our Favored Overseas Plays" We find opportunities in Japanese automakers, European industrial restructurings, overseas tech champions and companies that sell to emerging market consumers.
Plus, look for more on economics, real estate investment trusts, energy, gold and asset allocation.
Get to know our team better. Read our Team Brochure. Just click on the Newsletters & Brochures link on the left-hand side to access it. We hope you will enjoy getting to know us better.