My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- New York City Road Runners Club
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Asset Management
- Access to Lending Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Consulting Group University
- Financial Planning Specialist Designation
- Series 3 - Commodities
- Series 7 - NYSE/NASD General License
- Series 63 - Uniform State Exam
- Maccabiah Games 2005 Silver Medal Winner- Half-Marathon
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President
Investment Management Specialist /
Financial Planning Specialist
New York City, NY
Access your accounts by clicking on Log In To Your Portfolio. While you are there, enroll in E-Delivery and help save some trees!
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them Google search my name.
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “A Rough Start” The financial markets just completed one of the worst Januarys on record. Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, believes the volatility could continue into the spring. The upside is likely to be limited, but with some tactical trading opportunities.
• “The Four D’s of Recession” Ellen Zentner, chief US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co, watches deceleration, diffusion, depth and duration—the “four D’s”—to determine if a recession is in the works. For now, she gives it a 20% probability.
• “Favor Quality Growth Stocks With Catalysts” In the year ahead, owning quality growth stocks may not be enough, writes Dan Skelly, senior equity strategist for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He says companies need to have a catalyst such as a sustainable technology trend or political and/or athletic events to help them realize their potential.
Plus, look for more on economics, bonds and alternative investments.
Securities Agent: CA, CT, FL, GA, IL, LA, MA, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, WA, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures