I assist my clients with retirement planning, financial planning, investments, income for retirement, savings and investments for the future including IRA Rollovers, 401(k), mutual funds, annuities, life insurance, bonds, stocks, tax free municipal bonds and long term care insurance. I am a CFP (CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER). If you experience a job change, a divorce, a death in the family or are doing estate planning I can help you with the financial changes you face. My office is in Bellevue, Washington I believe success in seeking to achieve your financial goals starts with a comprehensive financial strategy. You define what is most important to you and I help you formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs so that your money is doing what you want it to do for you and your loved ones whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
The investments listed may not be suitable for all investors. Morgan Stanley* LLC recommends that investors independently evaluate particular investments, and encourages investors to seek the advice of a financial advisor. The appropriateness of a particular investment will depend upon an investor's individual circumstances and objectives.
Morgan Stanley* LLC offers insurance products in conjunction with its licensed insurance agency affiliates
Morgan Stanley* LLC, its affiliates and Morgan Stanley* Financial Advisors or Private Wealth Advisors do not provide tax or legal advice. This material was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. Clients should consult their tax advisor for matters involving taxation and tax planning and their attorney for matters involving trust and estate planning and other legal matters.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER and CFP (with flame logo)® in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
- Legacy Advisor for Seattle Children's Hospital Foundation
- Financial Planning Association
- Association for Women in Communication
- Women Business Owners
- Eastside Women in Business
- Blocked Trust Accounts
- Corporate 529 Plans
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Qualified Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Asset Management
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Life Insurance
- Wealth Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Foreign Exchange
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- Family Consulting
- Philanthropic Services
- Executive Benefit Services
- LGBT Planning Services
- Insurance Services
- Lending Services
- 529 Plans
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Trust Services and Accounting
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- University of Washington Bachelor of Arts
- College for Financial Planning
- Kaplan University, Financial Planning
- City University, Financial Planning
- Bellevue Community College
- SEATTLE MAGAZINE 5 Star Wealth Manager 2012, 2013, 2014
- Women Business Owners, Nellie Cashman “Excellence Award” Finalist
- Eastside Women in Business, Finalist "Most Influential Member and Queen of Hearts "
- Present: Morgan Stanley*, LLC
- 2008: Smith Barney
Second Vice President, Senior Investment Management Specialist
- 1993: PaineWebber, Inc.
If you are in transition, changing jobs or careers, call or email.
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Back on Track" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains that the equity markets are back on track for the kind of year he was expecting at the start of the 2015. While not spectacular, he says, the stock market’s 4% return for the year to date is more than respectable for the eighth year of the recovery since the Great Recession and the financial crisis.
• "Passing Through an Inflection Point" A run of soft economic data has some investors nervous about a global recession. Chetan Ahya and Elga Bartsch, co-heads of Morgan Stanley Global Economics, write that while the global recovery is bumpy, brittle and below par, they don’t expect a recession.
• "A Quest for Quality" While US stocks have largely recovered the ground lost in the August sell-off, don’t read it as an “all clear” signal, writes Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Going forward, investors will need a different strategy.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, as well as a question-and-answer session with Afsaneh Beschloss, chief executive officer of The Rock Creek Group, hedge fund manager and former treasurer and chief investment officer of the World Bank.
Who is watching over your retirement? Building an investment portfolio that you hope might cover your needs down the road isn’t a substitute for a retirement plan. Call or email us and get advice that goes beyond investments. A new standard for retirement planning.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, HI, ID, MA, MD, NY, OR, UT, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative