I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Board member and President of Brentwood Country Club
- Board Member and President of Princeton Hills Home Owners Association
- Board Member and President of Morning Star Sanctuary Domestic Violence Program
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Corporate Cash Management
- Education Planning
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Municipal Bonds
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Bachelor's Degree University of Memphis
- Dr of Jurisprudence Nashville School of Law
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 63 - Uniform State Exam
- to present: Morgan Stanley*
Began Career w/ Dean Witter Reynolds, at E F Hutton (1986-1988) and returned to Dean Witter in May 1988.
See September On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Attitude Matters” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says few investors believe the world can overcome the obstacles it faces. And this attitude, he adds, prevents them from seeing and acting on positive developments.
• “Say What? Biotech Is Cheaper Than Pharma?” Historically, US biotechnology stocks have traded at a big premium to big European and US pharmaceutical companies because of their much faster growth rate. But now, for a variety of reasons, biotech is on a par with big pharma or even cheaper. Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co., explains how this anomalous behavior came to be.
• "Higher Oil Prices and Reforms Give MLPs a Lift" Last year, midstream master limited partnerships faced a perfect storm of lower commodity prices, falling US hydrocarbon production and rising interest rates—and the results were brutal. Now, attractive valuation, higher energy prices and industry reforms give MLPs a brighter outlook, writes Vijay Chandar, market strategist for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income and a Q&A with Morgan Stanley Investment Management’s Ruchir Sharma about the changing nature of the emerging markets.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, CA, FL, GA, KY, MO, MS, MT, NC, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures