I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Board member and President of Brentwood Country Club
- Board Member and President of Princeton Hills Home Owners Association
- Board Member and President of Morning Star Sanctuary Domestic Violence Program
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Corporate Cash Management
- Education Planning
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Municipal Bonds
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Bachelor's Degree University of Memphis
- Dr of Jurisprudence Nashville School of Law
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 63 - Uniform State Exam
- to present: Morgan Stanley*
Began Career w/ Dean Witter Reynolds, at E F Hutton (1986-1988) and returned to Dean Witter in May 1988.
See August On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "What Lies Beneath" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says the US stock market’s “weak breadth” has many market pundits worried about the next big downturn. Wilson explains that this condition can last for years as the overall market rises at a slower pace, making it imperative to look at what lies beneath the surface in order to make money consistently.
• "The Dragon and the Elephant" China and India attract investors because together they account for nearly 40% of the world’s population. To invest in China, investors need to be selective; in India, they need to be patient. Sachin Manchanda and Katy Zhao, equity strategists at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explain it all.
• "Why Gold Remains Stuck in a Bear Market" With the Federal Reserve and other central banks working to create inflation, why is gold, a traditional inflation hedge, trading near its five-year low? Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says it has to do with a slump in commodities overall—and anticipation of a Fed rate hike later this year.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, and a question-and-answer session with a veteran investment strategist who is an expert on China.
Securities Agent: AL, CA, FL, GA, KY, MO, MS, MT, SD, TN, TX, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures
It's 2015. Do You Know Where All Your Retirement Savings Are?