I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Board member and President of Brentwood Country Club
- Board Member and President of Princeton Hills Home Owners Association
- Board Member and President of Morning Star Sanctuary Domestic Violence Program
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Corporate Cash Management
- Education Planning
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Municipal Bonds
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Bachelor's Degree University of Memphis
- Dr of Jurisprudence Nashville School of Law
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 63 - Uniform State Exam
- to present: Morgan Stanley*
Began Career w/ Dean Witter Reynolds, at E F Hutton (1986-1988) and returned to Dean Witter in May 1988.
See July On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Moving Forward” This has been an exciting year for investors, but in a bad way: higher volatility without much return. Some of that comes from political developments, which, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, are difficult to analyze from an investment standpoint. Still, economics can be quantified, and Wilson notes that global growth likely bottomed months ago and important indicators are pointing upward.
• “Beyond the Brexit Vote" UK voters surprised pundits and shocked financial markets when they voted to leave the European Union. While breaking away could take years, the markets typically don’t like such uncertainty.
• “Financials—A Catch-Up Value Opportunity” Value stocks have been ascendant this year, but financials—the largest sector in the value indexes—so far have not participated. However, in our view, the stage is now being set.
• Plus, look for more on the equities, bonds and alternative investments.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, CA, FL, GA, KY, MO, MS, MT, NC, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures