I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Board member and President of Brentwood Country Club
- Board Member and President of Princeton Hills Home Owners Association
- Board Member and President of Morning Star Sanctuary Domestic Violence Program
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Corporate Cash Management
- Education Planning
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Municipal Bonds
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Bachelor's Degree University of Memphis
- Dr of Jurisprudence Nashville School of Law
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 63 - Uniform State Exam
- to present: Morgan Stanley*
Began Career w/ Dean Witter Reynolds, at E F Hutton (1986-1988) and returned to Dean Witter in May 1988.
See December On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Animal Spirits” The pall of uncertainty that hung over the markets back in October lifted after the election, unleashing “animal spirits.” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains this phenomenon and its importance.
• “Earnings Trump Uncertainty” Morgan Stanley & Co.’s equity strategists see rising corporate earnings for the US, Europe, Japan and the emerging markets in 2017. These gains, they say, should be strong enough to buffer the equity markets from potential valuation pressures.
• “Tis the Season for Tax Swaps” Now is the time of year for investors to capture losses in their portfolios to offset gains realized this year or in the future. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management’s team that follows closed-end and exchange-traded funds explains how it’s done.
• Plus, look for more on economics, fixed income and alternative investments.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Lee Hardin Gillock holds the following registrations:
Securities Agent: AL, CA, FL, GA, KY, MO, MS, MT, NC, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures
The use of the CDFA designation does not permit the rendering of legal advice by Morgan Stanley or its Financial Advisors which may only be done by a licensed attorney.
This information, products and services described here are intended only for individuals residing in states where this Financial Advisor is properly registered as described in this site.
Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to retain and monitor all electronic communications. Morgan Stanley will not accept purchase or sale orders via any Internet site, social media site and/or its messaging systems. Morgan Stanley does not endorse and is not responsible and assumes no liability for content, products or services posted by third-parties on any Internet site, social media site and/or its messaging systems. All electronic communications are subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers/mssbemail.html
. Any profiles and associated content are for U.S. residents only
*References to length of service at Morgan Stanley include years at Morgan Stanley and predecessor firms.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. Any such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
The securities/instruments, investments and investment strategies discussed in this material may not be suitable for all investors. The appropriateness of a particular investment or investment strategy will depend on an investor's individual circumstances and objectives. The views and opinions expressed on this website do not necessarily reflect those of Morgan Stanley.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER and CFP (with flame logo)® in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Investment Management Consultants Association, Inc. owns the marks CIMA, Certified Investment Management Analyst (with graph element)®, and Certified Investment Management Analyst .
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC is a registered Broker/Dealer, Member SIPC, and not a bank. Where appropriate, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC has entered into arrangements with banks and other third parties to assist in offering certain banking related products and services.
Investment, insurance and annuity products offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC are: NOT FDIC INSURED | MAY LOSE VALUE | NOT BANK GUARANTEED | NOT A BANK DEPOSIT | NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC offers insurance products in conjunction with its licensed insurance agency affiliates.Awards Disclosures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
Log into your portfolio
Investments services are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC, member SIPC.
© Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.