I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Hawaii Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Shidler College of Business Alumni Association
Board of Director
- Punahou School Alumni Association
- Financial Planning Association
- Chatan - Kadena Chojin Kai
- 401k Rollovers
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Municipal Bonds
- Cash Management
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Philanthropic Services
- Lending Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Alternative Investments
- 529 Plans
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Master of Business Administration
University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Punahou School
- Certified Public Accountant
State of Hawaii - State Board of Accountancy
- Certified Financial Planner CFP
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc.
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist CRPS
College For Financial Planning
- Philanthropy Education Series
Hawaii Community Foundation
- Selected as being one of Hawaii's Top Wealth Managers by the Pacific Business News, in partnership with the National Association of Board Certified Advisory Practices. He has received this distinguished honor annually since the inception of the award.
- Pacific Business News, July 29, 2011 and July 27, 2012 issues
- Recognized as being one of Hawaii's FIVE STAR Wealth Managers by Hawaii Business Magazine and Honolulu Magazine, in partnership with Five Star Professional. He has received this distinguished honor annually since the inception of the award.
- Hawaii Business Magazine and Honolulu Magazine, February 2011 & 2012 issues
- Pacesetter's Club - Outstanding Leadership in Wealth Management Practices
2010, 2011 & 2012
- Blue Chip Award - Excellence in Client Services
2006, 2007, 2008, & 2009
- Recipient of The U.S. President's Volunteer Service Award
2007 & 2008
U.S. President's Council on Service and Civic Participation
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Title: Vice President - Wealth Management, Financial Advisor
Grant provides comprehensive wealth management services to individuals, families, and institutional clientele. His experience includes estate, philanthropic, and retirement planning; investment analysis and portfolio management; securities-based lending; and the evaluation of life and long-term care insurance. His areas of focus include IRAs, Roth IRAs, IRA Rollovers, 401(k)s, tax-free income, and lifetime income. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER and CHARTERED RETIREMENT PLANS SPECIALIST.
He has also been a featured speaker on various financial planning topics for the Hawaii Society of Certified Public Accountants, Partnership for Philanthropic Planning Hawaii, and other organizations.
- KPMG, LLP and Wachi & Watanabe CPA, Inc.
He consulted and implemented tax and estate planning strategies for individuals, families, and businesses.
Please call or email me for a complimentary portfolio review.