The Dow as of the Previous Day’s Close
Kent’s focus is on income strategies and portfolio management for non-profit endowments, business owners, executives and retirees. His planning and investment strategy is firmly rooted in the belief that “Risk Management is the bedrock of sound investment.”
He began his financial career at American National Trading Corp in California before moving to Philadelphia and joining Smith Barney. He credits his prior experience as a futures and options trader in the highly volatile commodities markets as being critical to his current understanding of risk management and market strategy.
In his free time, Kent runs the non-profit "Wealth Education Foundation" with his son, Konner. The foundation works with high school and college-age young adults to teach them the financial principals they need to be successful in their lives. He is also a member of the Board of Directors at the Eastern Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce and is active in the Boy Scouts of America, American Mensa and the Montgomery County Estate Planning Council. Kent and his wife Starla have been married for 17 years and have a daughter Noel, and a son Konner.
- Eastern Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
Board of Directors
- Montgomery County Estate Planning Council
- Boy Scouts of America
- American Mensa
- Wealth Education Foundation
- Asset Management
- Business Planning
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Endowments and Foundations
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Alternative Investments
- 401k Rollovers
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 3 - National Commodity Futures
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- Life, Health & Accident Insurance Licensed
- 2008: Morgan Stanley*
Blue Bell, PA
- 2007: American National Trading Corp
Senior Commodities Trader
Los Angeles, CA
You've worked hard to build your retirement assets. Isn't it time they were professionally managed? Call or email me for more information about our Portfolio Management Program.
- Cut through the clutter! External Insights delivers exclusive content from money managers, economists, academics and other financial professionals.
For the latest news and reports on market volatility, see Investing and Market Insights.