The Dow as of the Previous Day’s Close
For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve. It means striving to ensure they have the means to pursue what’s most important to them. And it means understanding them as people with unique goals, values and circumstances that determine the strategies I develop on their behalf.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked that can have a significant impact on your ability to retire as planned. Finally, we’ll determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy as necessary to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Past President of the Board- Girls Inc. of Sarasota
- Venice Estate Planning Council
- Former Secretary of Girls Inc Foundation
- Past President and Board member of Women's Resource Center of Sarasota County
- Past advisory board member for Gulf Coast Community Foundation
- Former Administrative Committee member for Selby Foundation
- Board member of Girls Inc of Sarasota County
- Asset Management
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Fixed Income
- Lending Services
- Life Insurance
- Philanthropic Services
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Attended Lake Michigan College majoring in Business
- Series 7-General Securities License
- Series 63-Uniform State Exam
- Series 65-Investment Advisory Agent
- Life and Annuity Insurance Licensed
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- Graduate of Cannon Financial Institute Trust School
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Over 33 years of diverse financial industry experience with the same firm including all aspects of banking, lending, securities, trust, investment management and planning.
- 1991: Southeast Bank
Acquired by First Union Bank in 1991
- 2008: Wachovia Bank
First Union Bank name change to Wachovia in 2001
- 2011: Wells Fargo Private Bank
Wells Fargo acquired Wachovia Bank in 2008
See the latest edition of the Global Investment Committee's Newsletter: On the Markets.
You've worked hard to build your wealth for retirement. We can work with you to develop a strategy so your wealth works just as hard - to help you get the most out of life after retirement. To learn more, call or send an email.
The finest compliment I can receive is a referral from our friends and clients.