The Dow as of the Previous Day’s Close
I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Orange County Performing Arts Bravo!
Board of Directors
Costa Mesa, CA
- Corona Del Mar Kiwanis Club
- NAPW National Association of Professional Women
- Asset Management
- Lending Services
- Philanthropic Services
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Estate Planning
- Family Consulting
- Education Planning
- Insurance Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- B.A. - Finance
California State University Fullerton
- Series 7 & 66
- Insurance Licensed
- Life & Long-Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Certified Financial Planning Credential, CFP
- 2011 Five Star Wealth Manager by Orange Coast Magazine
- Co-Chair of So-Cal Women's Buisness Exchange at Morgan Stanley*
- Featured Business Writer for "Today's Innovative Woman" Magazine www.todaysinnovativewoman.com
- Present : Morgan Stanley*
Certified Financial Planner
Financial Planning Specialist
Is your mailbox overflowing? Start receiving your monthly statements, trade confirms, prospectuses and more online. Just sign up online for E-Delivery.
- Cut through the clutter! External Insights delivers exclusive content from money managers, economists, academics and other financial professionals.
See Investing & Market Insights for the June On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Is Sell in May Still in Play?" In each of the past three years, May has been a cruel month for equity investors. This year, it was the safe-haven assets such as global bonds that sold off. Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and chair of the Global Investment Committee, discusses the implications.
• "Technology: Where the Cash Is" Tech companies are awash in cash, and the sector as a whole holds about a third of the $1.5 trillion now sitting on the balance sheets of nonfinancial companies. That’s attractive to some investors, but large amounts of cash do not necessarily imply an attractive investment opportunity.
• "High Yield Bonds: More Downside Risk Than Upside Potential" The high yield market has defied expectations this year and has done so well that, in our view, these bonds have an unattractive risk/reward ratio.
Plus, look for more on economics, investment grade bonds and alternative investments.