The Dow as of the Previous Day’s Close
I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Orange County Performing Arts Bravo!
Board of Directors
Costa Mesa, CA
- Corona Del Mar Kiwanis Club
- NAPW National Association of Professional Women
- Asset Management
- Lending Services
- Philanthropic Services
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Estate Planning
- Family Consulting
- Education Planning
- Insurance Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- B.A. - Finance
California State University Fullerton
- Series 7 & 66
- Insurance Licensed
- Life & Long-Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Certified Financial Planning Credential, CFP
- 2011 Five Star Wealth Manager by Orange Coast Magazine
- Co-Chair of So-Cal Women's Buisness Exchange at Morgan Stanley*
- Featured Business Writer for "Today's Innovative Woman" Magazine www.todaysinnovativewoman.com
- Present : Morgan Stanley*
Certified Financial Planner
Financial Planning Specialist
Is your mailbox overflowing? Start receiving your monthly statements, trade confirms, prospectuses and more online. Just sign up online for E-Delivery.
- Cut through the clutter! External Insights delivers exclusive content from money managers, economists, academics and other financial professionals.
See Investing & Market Insights for the May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Equities Show Resilience, but ..." Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and chair of the firm’s Global Investment Committee, says equity markets appear to be looking beyond the soft patch in the economic data, but they may not be forgiving for long.
• "Positioning Portfolios for (Slightly) Higher Rates" We expect interest rates to trend higher through the year, which is why we are recommending investors shorten the duration in their bond portfolios.
• "Our Favored Overseas Plays" We find opportunities in Japanese automakers, European industrial restructurings, overseas tech champions and companies that sell to emerging market consumers.
Plus, look for more on economics, real estate investment trusts, energy, gold and asset allocation.