Managing wealth involves far more than managing an investment portfolio. It begins with developing a holistic, comprehensive understanding of who you are and the financial
forces at work in your life. It means helping you understand and respond effectively to these forces. And, of course, it means helping you invest your assets in a way that reflects
the realities of your life and the uniqueness of your long term goals.
As a Financial Advisor, I am committed to building a relationship of trust in which I can work closely with you to help you define your objectives, explore alternatives and choose the financial and investment strategies that are most appropriate for you. As our relationship evolves, I hope you will come to regard me as a valued resource and a professional who can help you make a more informed decision on any financial issue.
My most important goal: to help you achieve your objectives, providing guidance that helps your wealth do more for you.
- Emory University
- I began my career with Morgan Stanley in 1992 during my senior year at Emory University.
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “The Envelope, Please!” Stocks and bonds typically move in opposite directions depending on market expectations for economic growth, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co. Stocks like growth, bonds do not. So far this year, both markets are rallying. Which one is right?
• “Fiscal Easing Near Full Employment” Aggressive fiscal policy is usually an antidote for high unemployment. Now, unemployment is low and forecasted to go lower yet President Trump campaigned on a stimulus platform. How will it play out? Hard to say, says Andrew Sheets, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief cross-asset strategist, because there are so few examples.
• “Why We Are Bullish on China” Morgan Stanley & Co.’s economists and strategists recently published a major report on their long-term outlook for China. They see the country becoming a high-income nation (as defined by the World Bank guidelines) within the next 10 years. If so, that has major consequences inside and out of the country.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, bonds and alternative investments.
Do questions like these impact your retirement picture: Do I have enough to cover my needs, my dreams and the unexpected? How do today's choices affect others I care about tomorrow? Is there life after work? To learn more about developing a strategy to help you achieve the retirement you envision, call or email.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.