Managing wealth involves far more than managing an investment portfolio. It begins with developing a holistic, comprehensive understanding of who you are and the financial
forces at work in your life. It means helping you understand and respond effectively to these forces. And, of course, it means helping you invest your assets in a way that reflects
the realities of your life and the uniqueness of your long term goals.
As a Financial Advisor, I am committed to building a relationship of trust in which I can work closely with you to help you define your objectives, explore alternatives and choose the financial and investment strategies that are most appropriate for you. As our relationship evolves, I hope you will come to regard me as a valued resource and a professional who can help you make a more informed decision on any financial issue.
My most important goal: to help you achieve your objectives, providing guidance that helps your wealth do more for you.
- Emory University
- I began my career with Morgan Stanley in 1992 during my senior year at Emory University.
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Uncomfortable” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co., admits to having been apprehensive when he published a bullish cover story for the 2017 outlook in January. He argued that a global synchronous economic recovery would carry the markets higher, an out-of-consensus view at the time. So far, it’s working out.
• “Rocking Retail” Economic statistics suggest consumers have plenty to spend, but they are changing the way they’re doing it. While online sales are on the rise, store closures are soaring, writes Denny Galindo, equity strategist at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Keeping More of What Your Investments Earn” Have you noticed that taxes are taking a big bite of your investment gains? Tax-efficient investing offers ways to enhance your aftertax returns. This article is an excerpt from a recently published Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Special Report.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, mortgage-backed securities, municipal bonds and commodities.
Do questions like these impact your retirement picture: Do I have enough to cover my needs, my dreams and the unexpected? How do today's choices affect others I care about tomorrow? Is there life after work? To learn more about developing a strategy to help you achieve the retirement you envision, call or email.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.