Managing wealth involves far more than managing an investment portfolio. It begins with developing a holistic, comprehensive understanding of who you are and the financial
forces at work in your life. It means helping you understand and respond effectively to these forces. And, of course, it means helping you invest your assets in a way that reflects
the realities of your life and the uniqueness of your long term goals.
As a Financial Advisor, I am committed to building a relationship of trust in which I can work closely with you to help you define your objectives, explore alternatives and choose the financial and investment strategies that are most appropriate for you. As our relationship evolves, I hope you will come to regard me as a valued resource and a professional who can help you make a more informed decision on any financial issue.
My most important goal: to help you achieve your objectives, providing guidance that helps your wealth do more for you.
- Emory University
- I began my career with Morgan Stanley in 1992 during my senior year at Emory University.
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “What’s Holding It Up?” A chair or table with four sturdy legs can be remarkably strong and hold much more than its weight. Same thing for the stock market, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Those who ignore the market’s legs are likely to be too bearish and conservative in their positioning.
• “The Big Debates of 2017” In this roundup, Morgan Stanley & Co. strategists and analysts offer out-of-consensus views on such major questions as trade policy, drug pricing and whether Japan will be the world’s best stock market this year.
• “The Case for Active Management” Since the financial crisis, passive investment strategies have outperformed active managers. Lisa Shalett, who heads investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, thinks the investment environment has changed in a way that will allow active managers to outperform.
• Plus, look for more on economics, equities, bonds and a Q&A with Bill Nolin of Aligned Investors, who discusses how he finds companies where management incentives are aligned with investor interests.
Do questions like these impact your retirement picture: Do I have enough to cover my needs, my dreams and the unexpected? How do today's choices affect others I care about tomorrow? Is there life after work? To learn more about developing a strategy to help you achieve the retirement you envision, call or email.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.