As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth, you’ll have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Board Member, Upper Yoder Township Zoning Authority
- Board Member, Cambria County Historical Society
- PIAA Footfall Official
- Penn State University, BA
- Saint Francis College, MA
- Series 6, 7, 63, 65
- Long-Term Care, Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- Fixed & Variable Annuities Licensed
- Present: Morgan Stanley
- 2010: Wells Fargo Advisors
- 1999: First Union Capital Markets Corp.
- 1991: Butcher & Singer Inc.
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Déjà Vu All Over Again" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees similarities between this year’s stock market behavior and that of early 2014. In both years, stocks were off to a rocky start. Last year, the S&P 500 went on to amass a double-digit gain. He says the stock market is now poised for a rebound as well.
• "New Titans of Tech" The leading companies in technology today are clustered in four critical areas: security, mobile/social, analytics and the cloud. Casey Galligan and Vijay Chandar, market strategists at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, describe the new look of the tech sector.
• "Buying Bonds in a Brutal Market" Yes, global yields are at levels so low that they were inconceivable just a few years ago. That may turn off some investors, but many need to buy bonds for portfolio diversification. Doug Peebles, head of fixed income at AB, explains how he handles the task.
Plus, more on global equities, fixed income securities, currencies and the economy.
Do questions like these impact your retirement picture: Do I have enough to cover my needs, my dreams and the unexpected? How do today's choices affect others I care about tomorrow? Is there life after work? To learn more about developing a strategy to help you achieve the retirement you envision, call or email.
Overreacting to the market events often forces investors to sell at the bottom or miss out on a subsequent recovery. By reviewing your long-term, diversified investment plan on a periodic basis, we can alter it as your needs change—or help you stick to it when the market starts to make you jittery. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative