As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth. You will have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Board Member, Upper Yoder Township Zoning Authority
- Board Member, Cambria County Historical Society
- PIAA Footfall Official
- Penn State University, BA
- Saint Francis College, MA
- Series 6, 7, 63, 65
- Long-Term Care, Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- Fixed & Variable Annuities Licensed
- Present: Morgan Stanley
- 2010: Wells Fargo Advisors
- 1999: First Union Capital Markets Corp.
- 1991: Butcher & Singer Inc.
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “A Rough Start” The financial markets just completed one of the worst Januarys on record. Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, believes the volatility could continue into the spring. The upside is likely to be limited, but with some tactical trading opportunities.
• “The Four D’s of Recession” Ellen Zentner, chief US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co, watches deceleration, diffusion, depth and duration—the “four D’s”—to determine if a recession is in the works. For now, she gives it a 20% probability.
• “Favor Quality Growth Stocks With Catalysts” In the year ahead, owning quality growth stocks may not be enough, writes Dan Skelly, senior equity strategist for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He says companies need to have a catalyst such as a sustainable technology trend or political and/or athletic events to help them realize their potential.
Plus, look for more on economics, bonds and alternative investments.
Do questions like these impact your retirement picture: Do I have enough to cover my needs, my dreams and the unexpected? How do today's choices affect others I care about tomorrow? Is there life after work? To learn more about developing a strategy to help you achieve the retirement you envision, call or email.
Overreacting to the market events often forces investors to sell at the bottom or miss out on a subsequent recovery. By reviewing your long-term, diversified investment plan on a periodic basis, we can alter it as your needs change—or help you stick to it when the market starts to make you jittery. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative