As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth, you’ll have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Board Member, Upper Yoder Township Zoning Authority
- Board Member, Cambria County Historical Society
- PIAA Footfall Official
- Penn State University, BA
- Saint Francis College, MA
- Series 6, 7, 63, 65
- Long-Term Care, Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- Fixed & Variable Annuities Licensed
- Present: Morgan Stanley
- 2010: Wells Fargo Advisors
- 1999: First Union Capital Markets Corp.
- 1991: Butcher & Singer Inc.
See January On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "2015: The Great Rebalancing Act" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees a global rebalancing this year that should lead to broader economic and earnings growth, including an acceleration in Europe, Japan and several emerging markets. He is still bullish on US equities, but even more so on stock markets in Europe and Japan.
• "The US Economy: Are We There Yet?" The US is in the midst of a tepid cyclical pickup in aggregate demand, writes Vincent Reinhart, chief US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co. Lower energy costs should help boost economic activity in the near term, and fiscal policy is becoming a bit more supportive of growth.
• "Volatility … It’s Back!" The Federal Reserve’s unconventional Quantitative Easing (QE) policy of the past five years kept market volatility in check. Now that QE is over, volatility is picking up. Here are some ideas for investors on how to deal with market swings.
• Plus, look for more on US and global equities, fixed income investments, commodities and real estate.
Do questions like these impact your retirement picture: Do I have enough to cover my needs, my dreams and the unexpected? How do today's choices affect others I care about tomorrow? Is there life after work? To learn more about developing a strategy to help you achieve the retirement you envision, call or email.
Overreacting to the market events often forces investors to sell at the bottom or miss out on a subsequent recovery. By reviewing your long-term, diversified investment plan on a periodic basis, we can alter it as your needs change—or help you stick to it when the market starts to make you jittery. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;