As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth. You will have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Board Member, Upper Yoder Township Zoning Authority
- Board Member, Cambria County Historical Society
- PIAA Footfall Official
- Penn State University, BA
- Saint Francis College, MA
- Series 6, 7, 63, 65
- Long-Term Care, Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- Fixed & Variable Annuities Licensed
- Present: Morgan Stanley
- 2010: Wells Fargo Advisors
- 1999: First Union Capital Markets Corp.
- 1991: Butcher & Singer Inc.
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Back on Track" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains that the equity markets are back on track for the kind of year he was expecting at the start of the 2015. While not spectacular, he says, the stock market’s 4% return for the year to date is more than respectable for the eighth year of the recovery since the Great Recession and the financial crisis.
• "Passing Through an Inflection Point" A run of soft economic data has some investors nervous about a global recession. Chetan Ahya and Elga Bartsch, co-heads of Morgan Stanley Global Economics, write that while the global recovery is bumpy, brittle and below par, they don’t expect a recession.
• "A Quest for Quality" While US stocks have largely recovered the ground lost in the August sell-off, don’t read it as an “all clear” signal, writes Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Going forward, investors will need a different strategy.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, as well as a question-and-answer session with Afsaneh Beschloss, chief executive officer of The Rock Creek Group, hedge fund manager and former treasurer and chief investment officer of the World Bank.
Do questions like these impact your retirement picture: Do I have enough to cover my needs, my dreams and the unexpected? How do today's choices affect others I care about tomorrow? Is there life after work? To learn more about developing a strategy to help you achieve the retirement you envision, call or email.
Overreacting to the market events often forces investors to sell at the bottom or miss out on a subsequent recovery. By reviewing your long-term, diversified investment plan on a periodic basis, we can alter it as your needs change—or help you stick to it when the market starts to make you jittery. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative