As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth. You will have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Board Member, Upper Yoder Township Zoning Authority
- Board Member, Cambria County Historical Society
- PIAA Footfall Official
- Penn State University, BA
- Saint Francis College, MA
- Series 6, 7, 63, 65
- Long-Term Care, Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- Fixed & Variable Annuities Licensed
- Present: Morgan Stanley
- 2010: Wells Fargo Advisors
- 1999: First Union Capital Markets Corp.
- 1991: Butcher & Singer Inc.
See September On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Shaken, Not Stirred" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says despite the US stock market’s recent fall, not much has changed to his outlook for growth and earnings, especially in the US. The extreme volatility, he explains, is a result of global rebalancing, which ultimately may lead to a more sustainable expansion.
• "Equities, the Dollar, Gas Price and Recession Risk" The US dollar is a headwind for equities, but oil prices could be a big plus for consumers and companies, explains Ellen Zentner, chief US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co. Also noteworthy is the fact that the firm’s economic models indicate a very low probability of recession.
• "The Value of Rebalancing" Markets can make a well-constructed portfolio go awry. Periodic rebalancing will bring the asset allocation back in line—and may even enhance returns.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, and a question-and-answer session with a veteran investment strategist who focuses on US stocks.
Do questions like these impact your retirement picture: Do I have enough to cover my needs, my dreams and the unexpected? How do today's choices affect others I care about tomorrow? Is there life after work? To learn more about developing a strategy to help you achieve the retirement you envision, call or email.
Overreacting to the market events often forces investors to sell at the bottom or miss out on a subsequent recovery. By reviewing your long-term, diversified investment plan on a periodic basis, we can alter it as your needs change—or help you stick to it when the market starts to make you jittery. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative