As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth. You will have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Board Member, Upper Yoder Township Zoning Authority
- Board Member, Cambria County Historical Society
- PIAA Footfall Official
- Penn State University, BA
- Saint Francis College, MA
- Series 6, 7, 63, 65
- Long-Term Care, Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- Fixed & Variable Annuities Licensed
- Present: Morgan Stanley
- 2010: Wells Fargo Advisors
- 1999: First Union Capital Markets Corp.
- 1991: Butcher & Singer Inc.
See July On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Ring-Fenced" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says the Greek debt crisis was not unexpected and, in fact, has been “ring-fenced” by global financial institutions. While there may be market volatility, he does not expect fiscal contagion that could derail the global recovery.
• "US Fiscal Policy Could Boost Growth" Tax revenues are rising much faster than spending and, given low interest rates, the US debt-to-GDP ratio is shrinking, too. Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, writes that these developments mean fiscal policy can be more stimulative for the economy just as monetary policy becomes less so.
• "Higher-Dividend Stocks for a Higher-Yield Environment" A long period of ultralow interest rates has created distortions among high-yielding stocks, making traditional dividend plays less attractive, writes Adam S. Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co. Parker identifies the sectors in which the most compelling dividend opportunities may be found.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, and a question-and-answer session with a veteran manager of Japanese stocks.
Do questions like these impact your retirement picture: Do I have enough to cover my needs, my dreams and the unexpected? How do today's choices affect others I care about tomorrow? Is there life after work? To learn more about developing a strategy to help you achieve the retirement you envision, call or email.
Overreacting to the market events often forces investors to sell at the bottom or miss out on a subsequent recovery. By reviewing your long-term, diversified investment plan on a periodic basis, we can alter it as your needs change—or help you stick to it when the market starts to make you jittery. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative