As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth. You will have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Board Member, Upper Yoder Township Zoning Authority
- Board Member, Cambria County Historical Society
- PIAA Footfall Official
- Penn State University, BA
- Saint Francis College, MA
- Series 6, 7, 63, 65
- Long-Term Care, Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- Fixed & Variable Annuities Licensed
- Present: Morgan Stanley
- 2010: Wells Fargo Advisors
- 1999: First Union Capital Markets Corp.
- 1991: Butcher & Singer Inc.
See July On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Moving Forward” This has been an exciting year for investors, but in a bad way: higher volatility without much return. Some of that comes from political developments, which, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, are difficult to analyze from an investment standpoint. Still, economics can be quantified, and Wilson notes that global growth likely bottomed months ago and important indicators are pointing upward.
• “Beyond the Brexit Vote" UK voters surprised pundits and shocked financial markets when they voted to leave the European Union. While breaking away could take years, the markets typically don’t like such uncertainty.
• “Financials—A Catch-Up Value Opportunity” Value stocks have been ascendant this year, but financials—the largest sector in the value indexes—so far have not participated. However, in our view, the stage is now being set.
• Plus, look for more on the equities, bonds and alternative investments.
Do questions like these impact your retirement picture: Do I have enough to cover my needs, my dreams and the unexpected? How do today's choices affect others I care about tomorrow? Is there life after work? To learn more about developing a strategy to help you achieve the retirement you envision, call or email.
Overreacting to the market events often forces investors to sell at the bottom or miss out on a subsequent recovery. By reviewing your long-term, diversified investment plan on a periodic basis, we can alter it as your needs change—or help you stick to it when the market starts to make you jittery. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative