As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth, you’ll have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Board Member, Upper Yoder Township Zoning Authority
- Board Member, Cambria County Historical Society
- PIAA Footfall Official
- Penn State University, BA
- Saint Francis College, MA
- Series 6, 7, 63, 65
- Long-Term Care, Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- Fixed & Variable Annuities Licensed
- Present: Morgan Stanley
- 2010: Wells Fargo Advisors
- 1999: First Union Capital Markets Corp.
- 1991: Butcher & Singer Inc.
See August On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Transition Time" The Federal Reserve has continually told investors that they would be very patient and slow to raise short-term interest rates. Now, strong employment data has raised the possibility of sooner-than-expected rate hikes, says Mike Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, and markets could continue to be volatile until they have fully recalibrated to an accelerated timetable.
• "Fishing for Stocks in the Market’s Midstream" The cheapest stocks in the S&P 500—those with the lowest price/earnings ratios—are not necessarily the best stocks to own at this point in the market cycle. The better investments appear to be closer to the market averages.
• "Keep an Opportunistic Eye on Mexico and India" Emerging market equities have performed well so far this year, but the Global Investment Committee is underweight in the asset class for a number of reasons, including rich valuations and a vulnerability to rising US interest rates. That said, Mexico and India stand apart. Political change and economic reforms could make them future stars.
Plus, look for more on economics, fixed income investments and real estate.
Do questions like these impact your retirement picture: Do I have enough to cover my needs, my dreams and the unexpected? How do today's choices affect others I care about tomorrow? Is there life after work? To learn more about developing a strategy to help you achieve the retirement you envision, call or email.
Overreacting to the market events often forces investors to sell at the bottom or miss out on a subsequent recovery. By reviewing your long-term, diversified investment plan on a periodic basis, we can alter it as your needs change—or help you stick to it when the market starts to make you jittery. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: AZ, CA, DE, FL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, PA, TN, TX, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;