As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth. You will have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Board Member, Upper Yoder Township Zoning Authority
- Board Member, Cambria County Historical Society
- PIAA Footfall Official
- Penn State University, BA
- Saint Francis College, MA
- Series 6, 7, 63, 65
- Long-Term Care, Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- Fixed & Variable Annuities Licensed
- Present: Morgan Stanley
- 2010: Wells Fargo Advisors
- 1999: First Union Capital Markets Corp.
- 1991: Butcher & Singer Inc.
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Jumping on the Bandwagon” In the World Series, we have two teams long seen as losers who are now considered winners and with that comes the inevitable bandwagon jumpers. In a like manner, we’ve seen formerly out-of-favor assets performing better this year, and we’re seeing bandwagon jumpers moving into them as well, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Resolving Uncertainty” Once we are past the election and a Federal Reserve interest rate hike, US equities could go higher writes Lisa Shalett, head of investment & portfolio strategies at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Introducing Our Short-Term Stock and Bond Indicator” re markets poised to reward an overweight allocation to stocks, or should one retreat to a more defensive fixed income position? Our new indicator answers this question by measuring a myriad of economic and market data in a disciplined and consistent manner.
• Plus, look for more on US and international equities, fixed income and economics.
Do questions like these impact your retirement picture: Do I have enough to cover my needs, my dreams and the unexpected? How do today's choices affect others I care about tomorrow? Is there life after work? To learn more about developing a strategy to help you achieve the retirement you envision, call or email.
Overreacting to the market events often forces investors to sell at the bottom or miss out on a subsequent recovery. By reviewing your long-term, diversified investment plan on a periodic basis, we can alter it as your needs change—or help you stick to it when the market starts to make you jittery. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.