Helping you achieve financial success is my first priority. Morgan Stanley has meaningful intelligence about every major asset class and a presence in every major market, as well as investment research from some of the world’s most respected analysts. Together, we will formulate a strategy to help you achieve your most important goals and then deliver a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve.
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Asset Management
- Business Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Cash Management
- Corporate Cash Management
- Corporate Pension Funds
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Corporate Trust Services
- Education Planning
- Endowments and Foundations
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Financial Services
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Insurance Services
- Access to Lending Services
- Precious Metals
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Qualified Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Stock Option Plans
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Structured Products
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Wealth Management
- Bachelor of Science Business Administration Minor Economics / San Jose State University
- California Insurance License #0A80401
- Graduate Morgan Stanley Wealth Advisor Program 2002
- Current: Morgan Stanley*
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Uncomfortable” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co., admits to having been apprehensive when he published a bullish cover story for the 2017 outlook in January. He argued that a global synchronous economic recovery would carry the markets higher, an out-of-consensus view at the time. So far, it’s working out.
• “Rocking Retail” Economic statistics suggest consumers have plenty to spend, but they are changing the way they’re doing it. While online sales are on the rise, store closures are soaring, writes Denny Galindo, equity strategist at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Keeping More of What Your Investments Earn” Have you noticed that taxes are taking a big bite of your investment gains? Tax-efficient investing offers ways to enhance your aftertax returns. This article is an excerpt from a recently published Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Special Report.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, mortgage-backed securities, municipal bonds and commodities.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IL, KY, MA, MD, NV, NY, OR, SC, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.