How many moving parts do you have in your life? Car, computer, house, health—these are just a few of the things you depend on in your daily activities.
As your financial advisor, I put your priorities first. When we work together, I get fully acquainted with your near- and long-term goals, objectives, and plans and then apply my knowledge and experience to help you make informed decisions that support your financial wellbeing.
And knowing that you are on the right track financially means you can put more attention on the other moving parts of your life.
Experience the difference.
Many of life’s moving parts require special knowledge and expertise to maintain effectively. Automotive mechanics, computer technicians, real estate agents and construction contractors, doctors and dentists—the list goes on. The advice and insight that these advisors provide are often the primary basis for decisions you make about what to buy, when to fix, and how much to sell for.
Finding trusted advisors who put your best interest first is critically important for managing your life’s moving parts. Especially when it comes to your financial affairs.
- Cold Spring Harbor Lions Club Vice-President
- Financial Planning Association
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Municipal Bonds
- 529 Plans
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Insurance Services
- Asset Management
- Business Planning
- Cash Management
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Business Succession Planning
- Certificates of Deposit
- Life Insurance
- Fixed Income
- Access to Lending Services
- Alternative Investments
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Qualified Plans
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Business Management
Garden City, NY
- Advanced Training in Portfolio Management Strategies, Retirement Planning
- Completed Masters 100-200
Managed Account Training
- Guided Portfolio Management Program
- Financial Planning Specialist
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 63 - Uniform State Exam
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent
- Insurance License
- Item One
- Item Two
- Item Three
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- UBS Paine Webber
Contact me today for a complimentary report on “Ten Strategies for Navigating an uncertain Landscape”.
Do questions like these impact your retirement picture: Do I have enough to cover my needs, my dreams and the unexpected? How do today's choices affect others I care about tomorrow? Is there life after work? Call to develop a strategy to help you achieve the retirement you envision.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, PA, SC, TX, VA, VT; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Morgan Stanley Investor Insights