I am a Wealth Advisor, Senior Vice President, Portfolio Management Director and Family Wealth Director who has been with Morgan Stanley for 33 years and was recognized by Barron’s magazine in the Top 1,200 Advisors and number 1 in Maine for 2015. This is the sixth year in a row I’ve received this award (2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010). I also was honored as being in the Top 400 of the Financial Times Top Advisors for the third consecutive year (2015, 2014, 2013). As one of 180 Family Wealth Directors in the firm of over 18,000 advisors, and the Family Wealth Director in Northern New England, I am able to offer a broad array of experience, knowledge and access to services of particular importance to ultra high net worth individuals and families. My approach is holistic, recognizing that holders of significant wealth have a complex array of financial planning matters to consider, expanding beyond a base of sound, fundamental investment objectives to include areas such as estate and succession planning, non-traditional investing, risk and liquidity management, and philanthropy. Please feel free to contact me if my comprehensive approach is right for you.
- Overseer Colby College
- Access to Lending Services
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Family Consulting
- Philanthropic Services
- Art Advisory
- Wealth Management
- Corporate Trust Services
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Municipal Bonds
- Colby College, 1981
B.A. in Economics and Math
- Series 7,63, 66,65,Commodities series 3.
- Senior Vice President
- Private Wealth Advisor
- Family Welath Director
- Portfolio Management Director
- Named Barrons top 1000 advisors for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Named #1 Advisor in Maine
Barrons top 1000 advisors for 2011 & 2015
- Named Financial Times top 400 advisors 2013, 2014, 2015
Risk management strategies for individuals, couples and domestic partners...time for a review.
See June On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Heating Up” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees a positive sign in that the stock market did not react negatively when Federal Reserve officials hinted that they may raise interest rates this month or next. Wilson thinks that’s because the economy is on the upswing.
• “How the ‘Brexit’ Could Play Out” On June 23, Britain will ask voters whether they want to leave or remain in the European Union. The outcome could have significant economic and financial ramifications for the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
• “Searching Globally for Dividend Yield” Dividend yields are higher in most global markets than they are in the US. Why not think about accessing them?
• Plus, look for more on the economy, bonds and alternative investments.
Meet with me and our specialists to discuss valuable ideas and individually tailored wealth planning strategies to help you preserve your wealth.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, HI, ID, IL, MA, MD, ME, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, TX, VA, VT, WI, WY; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures