For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Missouri Securities Advisory Panel - 2001
- Springfield/Branson Board of Directors for Big Brothers Big Sisters - 2003 to 2009
- Co-Chairman of "Taste of the Ozarks" for Big Brothers Big Sisters - 2003 to 2008
- Governmental Relations Committee for the Springfield Missouri Chapter of Commerce - 2002 to 2008
- Founding Member of the International Business Council - 2008
- Ozarks Technical Community College Board of Trustees - 2010 to 2016
- Missouri Sports Hall of Fame Board of Directors - 2012 to 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Business
Missouri State University
University of Missouri
- Senior Portfolio Manager Director
- Senior Investment Management Consultant
- 2009 Barron's "America's Top Advisors: State by State"
- Master's Club
- Director's Club
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 - Five Star Weatlh Managers
Are you ready for retirement? We think of retirement as part of the bigger picture- your life. Whatever you have in mind, the ideal is to have the flexibility to make choices based on what you want to do, not what you have to do. Using the phone number above, call to develop a strategy to help achieve the retirement you envision.
As Financial Advisors whose focus is on wealth management, we are aware of the special issues you face as a business owner, like creating a transition plan or finding the funds to launch a new venture. We can help with more than your personal investments—to talk to us about your business needs, too, call or email us.
The introductions that we have received from our clients' business and personal contacts are greatly appreciated. If we can be of assistance to your colleagues, family or friends in helping them to achieve their financial goals, have them contact us.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MA, MI, MO, NC, NY, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures