My practice is structured to provide wealth management services to successful individuals, business owners, and high net worth families. I offer comprehensive, objective financial advice to clients who desire a high level of personal service. I guide my clients through education, retirement, and estate planning; this includes customized investment strategies utilizing a core/satellite portfolio methodology designed for the growth and protection of their assets.
- President of the Society of Maritime Arbitrators, Inc.
- The Chemists' Club, Board of Directors
- Hidden Ridge Condominium Association, Treasurer
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Structured Products
- 529 Plans
- Juniata College, Huntingdon, PA
- NY Institute of Technology, New York, NY
Masters Business Administration
- Molloy College, Rockville Center, NY
Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Morgan Stanley*,
Certified for Guided Portfolio Management
- Morgan Stanley*, Jericho, NY
In July 2010 I moved to Morgan Stanley* as Vice President, Wealth Management, focusing in educational, retirement (including corporate pension plans), financial, and estate planning.
- UBS Wealth Management, Uniondale, NY
Effecting a career change in 1999, I joined Paine Webber as a Financial Advisor. Following the acquisition by UBS, I obtained my CFP certification and was appointed Vice President, Investments in 2005
- U.S. Titan, Inc., New York, NY 1991-1999
President of this boutique international oil shipping and trading company.
- Burmpac Oil Company, New York, NY 1986-1991
President and CEO. This was a management led buyout from Burmah Oil, Plc. of their international oil tanker and terminalling subsidiary.
- Bumah Oil Tankers, Ltd., New York, NY 1978-1986
Executive Vice President and President of Burmah Oil Bahamas, Conducted oil transportation and terminalling business globally with oil majors, oil trading companies, state oil companies, ship owners, and the U.S Government. Responsible for relations with the government of the Bahamas, where we operated a major oil transshipment and storage facility.
See the latest edition of the Global Investment Committee's Newsletter: On the Markets.
See October On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Retest and Rebalance" The equity market sell-off of the past few weeks is a retest of the August correction, not a judgment that the global economic recovery is faltering, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He believes that central bankers’ efforts to rebalance the uneven global recovery will succeed.
• "Global Growth: Lower for Longer" The upside of a tepid and uneven global recovery is a long economic expansion, writes Joachim Fels, chief global economist of Morgan Stanley & Co.
• "All About That Base (Case)" Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co., lays out his base case 12-month stock market forecast—2,125 on the S&P 500, up more than 7% from the Sept. 30 close.
Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income investments and currencies.
Securities Agent: CT, FL, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;