My practice is structured to provide wealth management services to successful individuals, business owners, and high net worth families. I offer comprehensive, objective financial advice to clients who desire a high level of personal service. I guide my clients through education, retirement, and estate planning; this includes customized investment strategies utilizing a core/satellite portfolio methodology designed for the growth and protection of their assets.
- President of the Society of Maritime Arbitrators, Inc.
- The Chemists' Club, Board of Directors
- Hidden Ridge Condominium Association, Treasurer
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Structured Products
- 529 Plans
- Juniata College, Huntingdon, PA
- NY Institute of Technology, New York, NY
Masters Business Administration
- Molloy College, Rockville Center, NY
Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Morgan Stanley*,
Certified for Guided Portfolio Management
- Morgan Stanley*, Jericho, NY
In July 2010 I moved to Morgan Stanley* as Vice President, Wealth Management, focusing in educational, retirement (including corporate pension plans), financial, and estate planning.
- UBS Wealth Management, Uniondale, NY
Effecting a career change in 1999, I joined Paine Webber as a Financial Advisor. Following the acquisition by UBS, I obtained my CFP certification and was appointed Vice President, Investments in 2005
- U.S. Titan, Inc., New York, NY 1991-1999
President of this boutique international oil shipping and trading company.
- Burmpac Oil Company, New York, NY 1986-1991
President and CEO. This was a management led buyout from Burmah Oil, Plc. of their international oil tanker and terminalling subsidiary.
- Bumah Oil Tankers, Ltd., New York, NY 1978-1986
Executive Vice President and President of Burmah Oil Bahamas, Conducted oil transportation and terminalling business globally with oil majors, oil trading companies, state oil companies, ship owners, and the U.S Government. Responsible for relations with the government of the Bahamas, where we operated a major oil transshipment and storage facility.
See the latest edition of the Global Investment Committee's Newsletter: On the Markets.
See July On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "More Than Meets the Eye" While it didn’t show up in the broad market averages, many stocks and sectors have suffered serious sell-offs this year. These rolling corrections are healthy for our positive view on both the global economy and the equity markets.
• "Global Economic Growth: Boring but Better" The US’ deep freeze, Europe’s bank credit crunch and Japan’s consumption-tax hike provided some drama to the global economy in the first half. Joachim Fels, chief global economist for Morgan Stanley & Co. explains why he thinks the second half will be more tame.
• "Q&A: Leon Cooperman" The veteran investor, who has spent nearly a half a century on Wall Street, says much about the current cycle is familiar, despite the extraordinary backdrop. He thinks the current bull market has room to run in both time and price.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities, fixed income investments and commodities.
Securities Agent: CT, FL, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;