My practice is structured to provide wealth management services to successful individuals, business owners, and high net worth families. I offer comprehensive, objective financial advice to clients who desire a high level of personal service. I guide my clients through education, retirement, and estate planning; this includes customized investment strategies utilizing a core/satellite portfolio methodology designed for the growth and protection of their assets.
- President of the Society of Maritime Arbitrators, Inc.
- The Chemists' Club, Board of Directors
- Hidden Ridge Condominium Association, Treasurer
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Structured Products
- 529 Plans
- Juniata College, Huntingdon, PA
- NY Institute of Technology, New York, NY
Masters Business Administration
- Molloy College, Rockville Center, NY
Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Morgan Stanley*,
Certified for Guided Portfolio Management
- Morgan Stanley*, Jericho, NY
In July 2010 I moved to Morgan Stanley* as Vice President, Wealth Management, focusing in educational, retirement (including corporate pension plans), financial, and estate planning.
- UBS Wealth Management, Uniondale, NY
Effecting a career change in 1999, I joined Paine Webber as a Financial Advisor. Following the acquisition by UBS, I obtained my CFP certification and was appointed Vice President, Investments in 2005
- U.S. Titan, Inc., New York, NY 1991-1999
President of this boutique international oil shipping and trading company.
- Burmpac Oil Company, New York, NY 1986-1991
President and CEO. This was a management led buyout from Burmah Oil, Plc. of their international oil tanker and terminalling subsidiary.
- Bumah Oil Tankers, Ltd., New York, NY 1978-1986
Executive Vice President and President of Burmah Oil Bahamas, Conducted oil transportation and terminalling business globally with oil majors, oil trading companies, state oil companies, ship owners, and the U.S Government. Responsible for relations with the government of the Bahamas, where we operated a major oil transshipment and storage facility.
See the latest edition of the Global Investment Committee's Newsletter: On the Markets.
See January On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "2015: The Great Rebalancing Act" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees a global rebalancing this year that should lead to broader economic and earnings growth, including an acceleration in Europe, Japan and several emerging markets. He is still bullish on US equities, but even more so on stock markets in Europe and Japan.
• "The US Economy: Are We There Yet?" The US is in the midst of a tepid cyclical pickup in aggregate demand, writes Vincent Reinhart, chief US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co. Lower energy costs should help boost economic activity in the near term, and fiscal policy is becoming a bit more supportive of growth.
• "Volatility … It’s Back!" The Federal Reserve’s unconventional Quantitative Easing (QE) policy of the past five years kept market volatility in check. Now that QE is over, volatility is picking up. Here are some ideas for investors on how to deal with market swings.
• Plus, look for more on US and global equities, fixed income investments, commodities and real estate.
Securities Agent: CT, FL, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;